Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career (357 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo: "2018 Best Year Of My Career" / Sportbetting - 2.00 / 5.00 Odds / Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Extrastiv01(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone, my name is not necessary, I am 28 years old and I am on the verge of losing my job but the important thing here is that sport betting is about to ruin my life and career and I need help and advise from you all. It all started when my friend Bolaji(not real name) introduced me to this popular sport betting platform last year which I strongly believe that 80% of Nigerian youths would know or even use on a regular basis.

I started playing games on this platforms with the little money I made from side hustles,it was cool because I could still remember my first game; I staked #2000 on a match between Liverpool and a smaller club and I cashed out massively that weekend. I was so happy and all of a sudden I became greedy. I began to stake higher and started looking for higher and better odds to boost my winnings, I started staking with my salary and then it got worse that I started using my life savings to play games in which most time I don't win but still I won't back out hoping I would win back all my lost money in the next game ,I would even borrow money from my neighbors and friends as a matter of fact, I got a new name on the street: (BABA 2 ODDS)

Last week, my boss gave me #150,000 to go and deposit at the bank but instead I transferred the money into my betting account wallet hoping I could double the money. I predicted realmadrid to win on last week champions league match against Chelsea,though they qualified for the next round but they still lost to Chelsea. I almost ran mad at the viewing centre. Anyways my boss has been calling me since and I couldn't pick because I don't know what to tell him.....
cry
Nairalanders I need your advise and help
!!!
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by falcon01: 4:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Mcheeew!! Let it Destroy the career. Shey you don't have sense to know when something is too much.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by BigYash: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
falcon01:
Mcheeew!! Let it Destroy the career. Shey you don't have sense to know when something is too much.
Abi o
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Krryptonitee: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
150k on top betting.

As a smart bettor that I am. I only stake what I can afford to lose.
So far so good, my profit outweighs my loss
Don't bet irresponsibly!

Whether a team will win or lose is based on analysis not guessing.

Analysis go south sometimes but that's an exception

(1) (Reply)

Erik Ten Hag May Have A Second Thought About Manchester United Job – Scott Minto / Facts You Didn't Know About The Finalissima Cup Between Italy & Argetina / 3.00+ Odds Multi-correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.