Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,385 members, 7,940,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian (31407 Views)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Emergingnation3(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

grin

Ojukwu thought the same.

Later he started contesting for Nigerian positions.

grin
This is 2022 ,not 1966..... Ask your fulani jihadist government how far we have gone on international stage to that effect..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Golan007: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
This is 2022 ,not 1966..... Ask your fulani jihadist government how far we have gone on international stage to that effect..

Similar was said in 1966.

By the way, I thought Cownu was a British citizen?

grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by pillager: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

So because unknown gun men killed soldiers the soldiers will then retaliate and start killing innocent civilians?

Ishh...you irritates me!!
irritate

And where did I insinuate that?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by ORIAYO70(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Stop talking like a fool
No sane person will be happy about this happenings. Stop this ur stupid hate, you don't deride the dead ones one day we shall all die, y will you say someone will be happy, happy for what?
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by stanluiz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
ipob is like an ant infested wood, orlu people should banished ipob like obigbo. ipob aim is to destroy Igbo people they can't protect you from onslaught of barbarians.
The same orlu people orlu people that are hailing and supporting Ipob UGm.

Let them continue to habour ipob criminals in their village thinking that they are punishing Uzodima. When Nigeria military will come to total elimination. They will be used as collateral damage.

Maybe when they suffer enough damage. They will develop sense and Chase out ipob. The same applies to Igbo communities and town habouring ipob Terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by ORIAYO70(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish any idiot here that will blame IPOB or ESN anyday any useless idiotic army is kill. Now they are killing innocent civilians, useless idiotic efulefu's are not here to condemn their action, but they will show their ugly head to say all manner of trash when unknown gun men start dealing with this terrorists in uniform.

God punish Nigeria

punish Nigeria supporters.

Idiotic and useless country

Nothing good will ever come from this useless contraption.

Nigeria is dead nothing good can come out as u have said.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by stanluiz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Not only in orlu. Nigeria army should move to Orsu and wipe out those criminals. If they can't, then airforce should be deployed and their Forest should be bombarded.

The same should be extended In ihiala and some part in Nnewi south and Aguata because they have a land boarder with Imo state.

A counter terrorism military curfew and operation is needed to restore peace but sadly the governor of Imo and Anambra are not ready to do it.

The other one that is speaking grammar while his other colleague is busy blaming his imaginary political enemies.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by LZAA: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
stanluiz:

Let them continue to habour ipob criminals in their village thinking that they are punishing Uzodima. When Nigeria military will come to total elimination. They will be used as collateral damage.

Maybe when they suffer enough damage. They will develop sense and Chase out ipob. The same applies to Igbo communities and town habouring ipob Terrorists.
The way you clowns call ipob up and down is quite scary
Now for your information there are more than 10 pro biafra groups in the east so ipob is just one of many
Besides no igbo person does senseless violence because if this was really ipob ndigbo would have dealt with them since
Are u hearing of meth in the east again?
Use ur head o

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by SIMONEKPA7: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilasNwude:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Oam4j

Rule 2
How is my comment against rule 2? behave guy
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
It is that time again, when terrorists suddenly transform to innocent civilians grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by okeysoninv: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
stanluiz:

since wike dealth with them at obigbo, all of them get sense by force. Nigeria ruthless army will continue dealing with orlu until orlu people Chase ipob from their domain. orlu that used to be peace , ipob has turned it into a war zone.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okorocha is a sponsor of IPOB.
Cj4charles:
Hope Uzodinma caused all this. Owelle governed IMO State for complete 8 years even when IPOB had their several protest he simply mind his business there was never a time you heard he sent the army or police to kill or cause mayhem in any part of the state, that is why all his tenure was peaceful.. Hope wants to dance to the tune of his oga and by so doing killing his own brothers to prove his loyaty
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by jude79(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Your people caused it

Of course my people caused it, had it been they were armed like the Ukrainians they would have shot back, after all, bullet has nobodies surname written on it, if you fire I die, if I fire you die, that's what Nigeria soldiers are teaching southeast youth, and they are learning gradually, my fear is that, easterners always do better than the people they learn from, teach them love, they show more love, teach them vawulence, mphhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by mctech(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm! Nowhere is safe in Nigeria. May God keep us.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't wish evil for others,cos it has a way of going around to everyone. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
More than likely ESN or IBOB in military uniforms posing as official soldiers.
They are homegrown terrorists probably sponsored by wicked politicians and separatists.
They don't even want their own kinsmen to conduct business on Mondays or register to vote. Very dysfunctional mindsets.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
jude79:

Of course my people caused it, had it been they were armed like the Ukrainians they would have shot back, after all, bullet has nobodies surname written on it, if you fire I die, if I fire you die, that's what Nigeria soldiers are teaching southeast youth, and they are learning gradually, my fear is that, easterners always do better than the people they learn from, teach them love, they show more love, teach them vawulence, mphhh!!!
They need love now not violence because violence will lead to destruction

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by olamike02: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Imagine them saying allegedly, when there are photos and video evidence.
How about the innocent souls wasted daily by the terrorist IPOB. The truth is that as long as the terrorist continue to attract sympathy from the people, they will continue to unleash terror on their people.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by dreu2fine(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Noneroone:

https://guardian.ng/news/soldiers-allegedly-open-fire-on-civilians-in-imo/
It's part of the game they invited them from dea barracks
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by gidgiddy: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
since wike dealth with them at obigbo, all of them get sense by force. Nigeria ruthless army will continue dealing with orlu until orlu people Chase ipob from their domain. orlu that used to be peace , ipob has turned it into a war zone.

If Nigerias Army is so ruthless, why is Nigeria the third most terrorised country on earth?

The only thing the Nigerian Army is good at is shooting unarmed civilians just like they did in Lekki tol gate , Obigbo and now Orlu

Unfortunately for the Nigerian Army, shooting unarmed civilians does not reduce insecurity, but increases it
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Triangles1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
What's the purpose of having Governors and Oba's, ranting online can't save you guys.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by fred04(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
beerfraud:
God bless our Gallant officers
Nigerian Army should not display their mutilated bodies e get reason
We warned them
And you think you and your family are exempted
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Farid24224(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zionman24:
Nigeria is completely a caused Nation. The same people who claimed to fear and respect God fired a man of God for speaking the only thing his job calls for. The deployed military killers against civilians on same day they're celebrating their Christ Risen from death.

It's cursed, not caused!!
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Farid24224(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oromiyann:
Someone should please help me with ₦700 to buy food to eat
please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me
to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am
hungry thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Gtb

Done
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by poiZon: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
The earlier igbos know that buhari no send them, the better.
The igbos should learn one or two things from south south and niger delta, we r the most marginalized region, even when buhari came in he did his own part by maligning and ignoring agitators..
But we read and studied buhari's body language knowing who he is and what he can and can't do.
Fiam we begin do what we supposed to do to helo ourselves.
Today niger delta is the most quiet region in Nigeria, no issues but guess what, millions of barrels of crude oil is missing daily.

Boys r tapping their resources backed by the state forces, every where quiet, boys dey chop,nigerian economy dey bleed.

No killings, no kidnappings...

Once boys vex enter street, akpabio go call them, tell dem to relax say money full ground.

Why r igbos destroying their region cos of buhari..
Does buhari owns any business in igbo land?

If igbos like make them wakeup and stop this madness to themselves..

Na their economy dem dey destroy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Fr33born(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
This story no clear

Are the soldiers high on Mpurummiri grin to walk into the market and open fire undecided

This might be impersonation of Nigerian army
Or they are high on Mpurummiri truly

I am waiting for the other side of the story!
Yes, you are waiting for the usual truth from the Army Spokesman. The truth about them being professional. You don't need to wait, just go to google and type "Nigerian Army denies" Then choose the one you want to read.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Abemy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Imagine them saying allegedly, when there are photos and video evidence.

"Allegedly" is used because the publisher did not witness the said shooting, but was told by an acclaimed eye witness, to avoid litigation, Allegedly has to be used.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by adefitim(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm this story get k leg.

Soldiers just open fire on civilians

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Litmus: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
In the alternative way of interpreting Pastor suleman's words: In a smart Nigeria, nobody, institution, groups or anything is guilty in Nigeria only ethnically prejudiced against. This is since if everyone defends their tribe who is guilty of anything ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH) / BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.