Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian (31321 Views)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by iriakanns(m): 1:32am On Apr 20, 2022
My tenant was picked somewhere at mbidi In Imo state since on Sunday by men of the Nigerian military. Funny enough the guy is not even from the east, he is from osun state, working as a mechanic here In the east.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Coldie(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Johel:

All these happen because Igbos can't fight for their own,can't protect their own,don't love their own,no unity,no togetherness...all they know is how to fight and kill for lands,collect big money and block people's progress,maltreat their relations and make so much noise without action....See how yorubas fought for Sunday,he's been released,but Igbos be taking sides with FG against Kanu...when I talk,some slowpoke, poverty stricken nonentity will be coming after their fathers... Nonsense,they think they can bend me, I'm not like y'all,I don't relate with lies and self deceit...I stand by truth even though it's bitter to nincompoops.. grin cheesy
It’s ignorance that’s disturbing u, reason Sunday was released is same reason Nnamdi Kanu was released the first time. As at the first time ipob hadn’t gone rogue or violent. That apart is it the FG that released Sunday igboho or Benin republic government?

Nnamdi Kanu was given benefits of doubt the first time igbos saw him as someone who was being misunderstood they fought for his release the first time, even his bond money of #100million ipob did not have it, it had to take Igbo politicians example senator Abaribe to bring out that money. After he was released, how did he repay the people that helped his release from ohaneze to ike ekweremadu to hope uzodinma. He went after all of them, that’s the reason why this time as he was arrested no single Igbo leader has paid him a visit.

You are fighting your own tribe/identity out of misinformation, and accusing us of sth we did not do as excuse for u hating us. LoL remember the darkness I told u about yesterday, don’t let it consume u

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by adeyemioyeleke(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Big big talk that is how you people Said of in anambra election
SIMONEKPA7:
The Zoo Army cant do nothing to the Biafran Soldiers.
No election in SE
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Johel(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Coldie:

It’s ignorance that’s disturbing u, reason Sunday was released is same reason Nnamdi Kanu was released the first time. As at the first time ipob hadn’t gone rogue or violent. That apart is it the FG that released Sunday igboho or Benin republic government?

Nnamdi Kanu was given benefits of doubt the first time igbos saw him as someone who was being misunderstood they fought for his release the first time, even his bond money of #100million ipob did not have it, it had to take Igbo politicians example senator Abaribe to bring out that money. After he was released, how did he repay the people that helped his release from ohaneze to ike ekweremadu to hope uzodinma. He went after all of them, that’s the reason why this time as he was arrested no single Igbo leader has paid him a visit.

You are fighting your own tribe/identity out of misinformation, and accusing us of sth we did not do as excuse for u hating us. LoL remember the darkness I told u about yesterday, don’t let it consume u

You and others are really dumb and insensitive...can't y'all differentiate "All" "Many" "most" and "few"...idiots like u only read with intent to reply fast and not to understand...Dey curse and insult your family and generation u say u dey attack me...I no get your time sha, I'm at work now and busy,you should get something doing too.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Coldie(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Johel:

You and others are really dumb and insensitive...can't y'all differentiate "All" "Many" "most" and "few"...idiots like u only read with intent to reply fast and not to understand...Dey curse and insult your family and generation u say u dey attack me...I no get your time sha, I'm at work now and busy,you should get something doing too.
No be everybody dae suffer like u and ur papa way even during easter holidays una want kill yourself with work

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by kechywillz(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Fuçk this shîît hole country Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Donald1986(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
They were tagged IPOB, after killing them and unity beggars were busy rejoicing over it in the other threads.....

He is not IPOB he is working with interswitch and deicded to go home for Easter.
not knowing it will be his last.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by jude79(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They need love now not violence because violence will lead to destruction

Yea, violence leads to destruction, the question is, does this government look like a government that can accepts such good advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Bans Bulk Sale Of Food Items, Orders Confiscation Of Trucks Carrying Food / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks / Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.