Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,308 members, 7,977,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? (1450 Views)

How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
frozen70:

I think you are poor in reading and comprehending

Am done with you

Abi you're the one who dosent understand English....they are asking that how can you stop a child from stealing...you said " buy him or her a gift " go back and read your comment olodo.
Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by HeyHey(f): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Take him to court or prison, like three times. Let him see people groveling for their lives. Starved, beaten.

Then begin the conversation
Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by cavreek: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2022
D conventional way as always been the best and effective smiley grin cheesy
For d child to turn it into an habit means he's not free or comfortable saying d truth assure d child that its bad to lie and he should be free saying d truth but do not neglect the consequences oooo
During my time it was a big knock or konck any u choose cool cool grin
Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by Destined2lead: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Spare the rod and spoil the child. THAT'S A PRINCIPLE.

You must beat a child in order to put them right in certain ways
Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2022
If u Spare the rod, u Spoil the Child.
Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by Kimiso(m): 3:20am On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:
Please how do I do it?

I don't want to hit the child but I want the child to understand that what he is doing is very bad.

Do nine year olds appreciate dialogue?

Would the child change as he grows older?
just pray to god to touch and change him for better, beating will not solve what is on ground,it would rather make it worse,all the best
Re: How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? by Reality3080: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
sollolucci77:

Like I said in another post you're still a kid...you better flog him with cane..is it when he is now an adult someone wants to start beating him?
leave them n let them b forming woke,this is the boys formative years n he can easily b corrected now.

They will form woke till when it gets hard to handle d boy n when he misbehave they will start blaming village people

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please / Send Your Siblings Away From Your House If Your Marriage Is Not Up To Five Years / Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.