Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (27235 Views)

Peter Obi : I Would’ve Borrowed Money To Defend The Naira! (video) / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Heavensent01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
greymiles:
Thank you Daddy
You choose not to fix Anambra because you want to Fix it together with Nigeria as a whole
Talk of patriotism but afonjas will be weeing in their body instead

a talk of a brain dead, he didn't fix anambra because he want to fix Nigeria

you should be used as specimen for brain dead in a lab

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Solatium(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Difference is that Buhari has never done what he was promising you.

This man took Anambra from one of the worst states in Nigeria to the best. Till today, Anambra is always on top position and always top 2 or top 3 in economy.

yet Anambrarian full Lagos wey dem dey do osayan for Ladipo and Alaba market grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by jiz: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ngorbungor:

And you expect him to tell you his strategy before the primarys? How old are you?

I no blame you, your trademark is insult. Can't you convey your point without insult
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by ultimateprof: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
I believe you scarasis!
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by BeeNG3: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Haaaaa! They have started ooooo
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by BeeNG3: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ehya! Village Boy
engrchykae:
you have started packaging failure of a Tinubu.
I will even prefer buhari over tinubu.
At least buhari is a soldier, that profession goes with a great deal of discipline.
Tinubu is a thug with nothing but reckless looting and greed to his name.
That his Lagos nonsense will never cross sagamu.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by bams2999(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
U don't fix Anambra in 8 years
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Biaframan1: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
I understand that you are Afonja so I don't expect anything good from you. You hate the IGBOS Yet they are always the best.your hate for them will not change anything thing. Whom The most-High have bless No on can curse
West1side:
Can any human believe that doctors were on strike for good 13 months when this oloriburuku pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi was governor yet the lunatics from Igboland will compare the achievement of this bastard with master tactician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu that paid Lagos state workers more than FG.

That is aside Anambra state university that was on strike for virtually the length n breath of the duration of this same Pandora kleptomaniac bastard.

How many failure of this fool will one post before Igbos can open their eyes to the foolishness of this collosus in failure ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Ngorbungor(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
jiz:

I no blame you, your trademark is insult. Can't you convey your point without insult

Question!!!! Do you want him to tell you his strategy before the primarys
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by lucianohase(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Peter please keep quiet oh! No be when u enter u come say the rot committed by previous administration is much!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Princeton92(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
I believe this man's words, no doubt....
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by EagleNest(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
fyneguy:

That means he is not capable. He doesn't know that it's impossible to fix it in 4 years. Hence, he will make wrong moves.

He's capable, it's just that Nigeria's problem will take a little bit of time to fix, and I doubt if it can be fixed within 4 years.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by VirginSearcher(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerians support this man pls at least he is well educated, accomplished and sound.. I believe he will perform
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
We trust you Baba.

No those ones peeing everyway.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by kingjiss: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
richeeyo:
Obi China
By handing Nigeria to China

Charity begins at home
He did it in his state he will do it again

Haters can die
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by kingjiss: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:
I hate cheap talks.

Tinubu, Peter, Amaechi and Osibanjo are well-known failures!

They do not deserve the mantra of leadership.

Charity begins at home
He did it in his state he will do it again

Haters can die
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by maimalari: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Nigerians support this man pls at least he is a technocrat, well educated, accomplished and sound.. I believe he will perform
How is Peter a technocrat? Is he a scientist or an engineer? What is his expertise to qualify for your reference as technocrat?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by kingjiss: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
TonyRazor:
https://guardian.ng/news/i-am-the-only-presidential-candidate-that-can-fix-nigeria-says-obi/

yourbas and hausas goats should stop talking trash ...You fools have begin ruling this sheet hole for years .What was your achievement?

Good luck fixed this sheet hole ,you idiots drove him away..And you fools are in power now ,look at nigeria the way it is

You fools should over your faces in shame
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pickmycall:
Did you fix Enugu state in your 8years as a governor?
Any politician who make this kind of promise is a criminal.
This one say na Enugu which proves you're just commenting rubbish because some other senseless other people are commenting same rubbish
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Solatium:

yet Anambrarian full Lagos wey dem dey do osayan for Ladipo and Alaba market grin
Funny enough, they've bought up all the good parts of Lagos grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Electrochemistry(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
He doesn't mince words!
Vote for this man if you really want result; vote the doddering old man if you want another eight years of starvation and deprivation.

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by stawarts(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is how problem dey start, fix Nigeria in 4yrs, oga how? Talk is cheap.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Solatium(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Funny enough, they've bought up all the good parts of Lagos grin

Unfortunately you only have 99yrs lease on those slums you think they bought grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
I watched Tinubu interview when they asked him about the bullion van , I couldn't stop shaking my head till the end of the video clip
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Anyone who tells you they can fix Nigeria in 4 years cannot and should not be trusted.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by nesgeeek(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
pure lies
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Solatium:

Unfortunately you only have 99yrs lease on those slums you think they bought grin
yeah, they bought slums and turned it to paradise and your wretched self can't afford a 1-bedroom apartment there grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by rulepax(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fix your home first
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by 8stargeneral: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
He will do it...we believe in obi
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Sleekfingers: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
TonyRazor:
https://guardian.ng/news/i-am-the-only-presidential-candidate-that-can-fix-nigeria-says-obi/

See this one head like olumo rock.....even the risen jesus like Agege bread cannot fix nigeria in 4 years
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by jubrilELsudan: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by JOemmy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mobi47:
Drop the hate one side and think straight. If Nigerians are sincere, Peter Obi should be the only presidential candidate coming out from southern Nigeria. If Nigerians are tired of suffering and really wants to see real change Peter Obi is the right man for the job.

Nigerians are not yet mature and intelligent enough to vote for presidential candidates like peter obi tribal and religious sentiments have damaged their brains watch them repeat the same mistake that brought in buhari in 2015 again in 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku / Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.