Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

AIRTEL Network Provided Are Thieves They Charge Anytime You Call Customer Care - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AIRTEL Network Provided Are Thieves They Charge Anytime You Call Customer Care (286 Views)

Some POS Operators Are Thieves(scammers) Guys Be Careful...here Is My Experience / AIRTEL NETWORK PROVIDED Are Thieves They Charge Any Time You Call Centere / Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL Network Provided Are Thieves They Charge Anytime You Call Customer Care by inspector44(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
I just noticed that anytime we call Airtel customer care line that we are been charged. I was first told about this by a friend I didn't believe it not until when I tried using it yesterday at three different occasions and all the airtime I have on my line got finished I was charged as a normal call
Re: AIRTEL Network Provided Are Thieves They Charge Anytime You Call Customer Care by Iniobong34: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Eyaa sorry no too blame dem maybe they are runing out of fund thats why them charged you grin

(1) (Reply)

Wife Sleeps With Her Deceased Husband In Ogun State For Three Days / Tweep Cries Out As Friend Dies At Lagos Clinic After Plastic Surgery / Why Is INEC Making It Difficult To Register PVC? Something Fishy Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.