Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

n.n.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / n.n.... (840 Views)

25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n.n.... by TheKrakon: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2022
b.b..

1 Like

Re: n.n.... by qekng40(f): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Oh, you're highly frustration.
I agree with you, but not entirely.
Don't generalize! sad
Re: n.n.... by AVECDEO: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Don't worry you'll be alright the country did them dirty too and you'll also be dragged exactly the same way you've been in throwing insults.

You'll remember this day and want to take back the thoughtless word you spewed.

Go learn work...learn a craft to save yourself fast.

1 Like

Re: n.n.... by TheKrakon: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2022
AVECDEO:
Don't worry you'll be alright the country did them dirty too and you'll also be dragged exactly the same way you've been in throwing insults.

You'll remember this day and want to take back the thoughtless word you spewed.

Go learn work...learn a craft to save yourself fast.

See how e easy for your mouth. Go learn work. While I dey learn the work na you want to dey feed and cloth me? Or na you want give me startup capital when I learn finish?

Re: n.n.... by AVECDEO: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2022
TheKrakon:
I want to say this from the bottom of my heart, I deeply hate you. You and your age mate are responsible for the hardship Nigerian youths are facing because of your heartlessness and greed. You're all collectively responsible. A litre of kerosene is #600, prices of food stuff now is unheard of since I've been alive. Na we no see school go. Factory pays you from 17,000 to 25,000 after heavy slaving. Now, minus transport and feeding how much do I have left? Why am I even working at first when I can't take care of my needs or even make advance. Am I working for guys to fill your pocket, build luxury houses, eat more than you body can contain and send your children abroad. What am I to do with life now? There's a limit to what I can take and this time I won't be the one going down by suicide.

You're a lazy thwart!

Dead man's finger.

Go learn work.

stop ranting like a lazy bones that you're.

You're your own problem.

There'll always be poor like you if you're not 4eady to get off your lazy as$ and work.

nobody do you...go work!

Mumu dey find start up fund.
Re: n.n.... by TheKrakon: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2022
AVECDEO:

You're a lazy thwart!

Dead man's finger.

Go learn work.

stop ranting like a lazy bones that you're.

You're your own problem.

There'll always be poor like you if you're not 4eady to get off your lazy as$ and work.

nobody do you...go work!

Mumu dey find start up fund.

See how insecure you are. Na online you fit talk brave. No matter you age you can't say this to my face.
Re: n.n.... by AVECDEO: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=TheKrakon post=112172694]

Your fada,uncle and wherever you're from failed you and you're good to go to he'll too because you're a failed bitc#...stupid boy.
Re: n.n.... by Govocrete: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Long time ago, a friend of mine was blaming his father for not preparing a better future for him.

Many years later when he complain about how he is struggling to paying his children school fees, I told him this was the same way, his father struggled to provide for him but he never appreciated it. “He later told me, looking back now, my father tried”.

Avecdeo, nobody visited the market to purchase the age of 50 and above. Those of us above 50 believe those before us did not try.

You should be blame the political elite that are amassing wealth thinking that one day the will be able to bribe death.
Re: n.n.... by mccloud224(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheKrakon:

See how insecure you are. Na online you fit talk brave. No matter you age you can't say this to my face. You might get killed.

First off...don't threaten people on social media. You don't know who is who. Many scapegoats have been made on this forum by those who think nairaland is 100% anonymous.

Second...the people you are blaming are neither your parents or your govt. They have been struggling all their life as well....some are orphans who don't even know who their parents are.

Third, passing the buck/playing the blame game is the reason Nigeria remains stagnant. No one wants to take the blame...the masses blame govt,the govt blames religious leaders, religious leaders blame God and God is totally fed up with Nigeria that remains useless in spite of being the most blessed geopolitical land mass on earth.

Finally, channel your energy into developing yourself. Discover your true talents and work on it. Blaming the world will get you no where (trust me i've been there). I can boldly tell you I have been through a whole lot worse than what you are going through and mine started from a tender innocent age. Be positive.

Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: n.n.... by TheKrakon: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
mccloud224:

First off...don't threaten people on social media. You don't know who is who. Many scapegoats have been made on this forum by those who think nairaland is 100% anonymous.

Second...the people you are blaming are neither your parents or your govt. They have been struggling all their life as well....some are orphans who don't even know who their parents are.

Third, passing the buck/playing the blame game is the reason Nigeria remains stagnant. No one wants to take the blame...the masses blame govt,the govt blames religious leaders, religious leaders blame God and God is totally fed up with Nigeria that remains useless in spite of being the most blessed geopolitical land mass on earth.

Finally, channel your energy into developing yourself. Discover your true talents and work on it. Blaming the world will get you no where (trust me i've been there). I can boldly tell you I have been through a whole lot worse than what you are going through and mine started from a tender innocent age. Be positive.

Nuff said!

Noted. Advise from the wise elder. Am just venting my frustration.
Re: n.n.... by mccloud224(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheKrakon:

Noted. Advise from the wise elder.

I am not 50 oooo....lol

Early '40s though. Just be yourself (your real self), believe yourself and the rest will add up.
Re: n.n.... by AVECDEO: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2022
@TheKrakon you dey hear!

This should be for the above mentioned

Govocrete:
Long
time ago, a friend of mine was blaming his father for not preparing a better future for him.

Many years later when he complain about how he is struggling to paying his children school fees, I told him this was the same way, his father struggled to provide for him but he never appreciated it. “He later told me, looking back now, my father tried”.

Avecdeo, nobody visited the market to purchase the age of 50 and above. Those of us above 50 believe those before us did not try.

You should be blame the political elite that are amassing wealth thinking that one day the will be able to bribe death.
Re: n.n.... by AVECDEO: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
TheKrakon:

Noted. Advise from the wise elder. Am just venting my frustration.

Your frustration has just started if you don't learn to respect older people.

You go frustrate die...§tupid and useless thing.

It's either you improve yourself by acquiring a skill craft or get more certification...if you'll remain in your bad mouthing blame game.

Frustrated Mugutout.
Re: n.n.... by TheKrakon: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
AVECDEO:
@TheKrakon you dey hear!

This should be for the above mentioned

Oga, lock up na make you go your way. Your advise is not needed. Abi you be woman? Stop dey follow me like fly.

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Drunk Russians Fool Around With A Rifle And It Ends Badly / Northern Politicians Are Moving Their Children In Droves To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.