Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. (1635 Views)

Male and female Great Dane Pup Available / Imported Female Toypom, Pug, Labrador Pups. Great Dane And Adult BB Avl / Purebred Great Dane Puppies Available. Open For A Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
In a bid to get the best out of my 2 dogs.
One with heigh, strength and territorial(Great Dane) which is the male, while the other is fast, agile and aggressive with lots of strength (Doberman) which is the female and I got nice results from this cross and the puppies are already showing signs of aggressiveness and good growth.
So the litter of 4 is going to be 7 weeks tomorrow ( 3 females and a male) and are up for sell.

I'll post pictures of both parents and puppies .

First photo is the dad( Great dane) 2 years
Second photo is the mum( Doberman) 1.1 years .
Then the pups follows suite.

Dogs are in Enugu and I can waybill nationwide.
You can also send someone to check them for you if you're having doubts.

Hit me up on 0.8.0.3.3.4.2.2.8.9.3 for more photos and videos for serious buyers. Whatsapp only .

Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
The pictures of the remaining pups.
All for sell at an affordable price.

1 Like

Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Ebubu: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
I dey admire ur singlet

6 Likes

Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ebubu:
I dey admire ur singlet
Na him k9 attire be that o... grin grin

Although na my lil bro

1 Like

Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Price is 30k.

Non-negotiable because it's a cross breed..

Make una come buy dog make I chop na undecided. Sapa dey
Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by inception101(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
The great dane itself is a cross of what u don't know.
Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
inception101:
Remember I didn't tag it ped and I got it from great Dane parents so??
Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Geepee77(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
inception101:

grin grin grin una no go kill person with laff
Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Walekennel: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oga d male u claim to be great Dane

No even reach great Dane half

The two parents are mixbreed

1 Like

Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Namdeenero(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
You bred two impure dogs of different breeds in a bid to get the best out of them cheesy cheesy very funny

Just say you’re too broke to afford a good Doberman stud for your impure female

Ofcourse you’ll sell them for 30k, if someone offers you 20k I’m sure you’ll still sell. Tomorrow we’ll start reading about how a dog chewed a baby’s face or how a dog killed its owner. Please next time if you want to crossbreed your mutts make sure it’s for you alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 12:11pm On May 01, 2022
2 remaining.
Still available.
Dogs are purely for security
Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2022
Dem really Dubb this your doberman
Re: My Great Dane And Doberman Cross Result. by Greatdober: 7:14am On May 13, 2022
Sold out
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Petlanders In Lagos - Can I Get A Gsd For 10k? Urgent / A Rottweiller Or German Shepherd;which Breed Should I Get / Up For Sale... Female Boerboel Pup ..7wks Old...super Solid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.