Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hon. Solomon Adaelu Leaving A Golden Imprints In Sands Of Times By Uche Aguoru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Solomon Adaelu Leaving A Golden Imprints In Sands Of Times By Uche Aguoru (361 Views)

Democracy Day: Yemi Osinbajo’s Fine Imprints In Six Years / Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo / Hon. Solomon Adaelu Seated On The Positive Side Of History (pt. 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Solomon Adaelu Leaving A Golden Imprints In Sands Of Times By Uche Aguoru by Naijafrontpage: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Hon. Solomon Adaelu Leaving A Golden Imprints In Sands Of Times.

By Uche Aguoru

An unbiased but critical assessment of Hon. Solomon Ezinwa Adaelu’s tenure exposes a period of developmental representation, not only in Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbo but to Abia and the nation at large, the first four years of Hon. Adaelu in the green chambers became the compass upon which standard performance, quality representation, capacity and dexterity is gauged in other federal constituencies in the state.

His brilliant, selfless and exceptional performance gave birth to the monicker “THE MESSENGER” by which he has come to be known even amongst his colleagues

Hon. Adaelu, within his first 100 days in office as a legislator scored a historic feat which no other lawmaker has been able to surpass atleast within the southeast and to a large extent the country in general, by procuring heavy-duty construction equipment (three graders, three pall loaders, and three compactors) for an all year round rural road maintenance program across his constituency.

Hon. Adaelu because of his love for education and his passion for the advancement and wellbeing of his constituents under his educational endowment scheme initiated the purchase and distribution of Jamb forms yearly for his constituents that want to seek tertiary education.
The educational scheme which was launched in 2015 has been taking care of the tuition and other educational needs of over 600 students in different tertiary institutions and today I can confidently report that the scheme has produced so many graduates and most of them are amongst those that gained employment in federal ministries and agencies courtesy of Hon. Solomon Adaelu

Under his rural electrification project, Hon. Adaelu attracted, the siting of a power generating substation at Abayi Ariaria in Osisioma Ngwa LGA, a power project that is worth 2.9billion naira and the construction is currently ongoing, he has also distributed over 35 pieces of 300kva transformers across the three LGA,s that he represents.

Being one who has a robust relationship and closeness with his constituents and is abreast with the present economic realities and lack of employment opportunities in the country, he has encouraged his constituents especially the youth to become self-employed by training them in different vocations of their choice in his skill acquisition program and he also gave them financial startups and tools to enable them set up upon graduation, the program which was carried out in phases had 20 youths selected from each of the three local governments. he has also secured employment opportunities for more than 50 graduates in the federal and state government-owned ministries and agencies.

Hon. Adaelu had also within the period he has been in the green chambers attracted the construction of 2.4km Road in Osisioma Ngwa,
A cottage hospital in Ugwunagbo, fully equipped with modern health facilities,

An ICT Center In also in Ugwunagbo

He also completed the construction of 6 class room block in Obegu Ugwunagbo

He has completed the buliding but yet to be commissioned two other cottage hospitals in Ososioma and Obingwa LGAs,

It is worthy of mention that Hon. Adaelu's free legal services for his constituents whose rights are being trampled upon is st
ill on, same goes for his periodic free medical outreach which takes care of the health of the aged, the, the womwn, the children and pregnant women in his constituency

In the words of Sloddy, I place my constituents above my personal comfort and the good and hardworking people of Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwunagbor federal constituency are my priority and I will give my all to ensure their welfare.

Aguoru
Writes From Umuahia

Re: Hon. Solomon Adaelu Leaving A Golden Imprints In Sands Of Times By Uche Aguoru by Faber(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Adaelu the guy cursed by his own Dad, for slapping his own mum in his father's presence.

A thief who had nothing to show in all the years he represented Osisioma Ngwa Federal Constituency.

Am still thinking of who cursed Ngwa people that they will always be represented and governed by thieves, cheats and charlatans.
Nkechi Nwogu, Ikpeazu, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Sir Ananaba, Adaelu, etc

Las Las both the op and the writer of this yeye praise song in honour of Adaleu are hungry men paid by Adaelu... nonsense at it's peak

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Which Of These Candidates You Want As President In 2023 / In The Interest Of Nigeria, My Opinion, Your Opinion? / The Grave Slience Of Most Presidential Aspirants Over the death of Deborah Samue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.