Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

In The Interest Of Nigeria, My Opinion, Your Opinion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Interest Of Nigeria, My Opinion, Your Opinion? (364 Views)

It's Not Even Jos-Plateau; The Coldest Region In Nigeria: My NYSC Experience / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience / What Is Your Opinion About The Nigeria Land Border Closure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Interest Of Nigeria, My Opinion, Your Opinion? by Lonestar124: 10:55am On May 05, 2022
Greetings my fellow nairalanders, many top politicians are trooping up for the presidential election next year without us knowing if they will do well or will worsen the condition of Nigeria if one of them win, my take if any one of them finally win, he should terminate some of these laws buhari govt has put in place, that is allowing the importation of foreign rice and flour, Nigerians are hungry, traders and many private instititution are doing wicked to Nigerians they will buy goods and sell above 100percent profit, for instance the transport companies will charge you 5000naira to one destination to other today only for you to come the next day to find out they have increase the money to 7500naira, that is unfair to us.

They should set up a regulatory body to put in right the actual prices of commodities in the our market that is selling with the profit of 10percent of cost of item brought not above.

They should terminate the Npower scheme and tradmoni loan, feeding system in schools, if we check it in our actual sense you will agree with me these programs are beneficial to only 5percent of populace, instead of wasting it on these, they should keep it in our reserved box and liquidate it when there is devaluation of dollar in global market it will help our currency get stonger in soonest or in future.

My Take!

Now what do you think that should be put in place or be terminated in the interest of our country?
Re: In The Interest Of Nigeria, My Opinion, Your Opinion? by cutieme(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Hello bro,good day ,pls can you drop me your WhatsApp contact let me chat you up for something important about migration.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gov. Zulum Dissolve State Executives / Share Your Experience With UFOS In Nigeria / APC Withdrawal Letter: A Legal Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.