Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,989 members, 7,942,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Need Advise On My Travel Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advise On My Travel Visa (799 Views)

My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands / My Travel Plans / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
pls i got an invitation from my aunt to come abroad.
we are confused on which visa to use. we can't use student visa because i have certificate issues.

she say if she uses tourist visa, i won't be able to work there and i would come home.

what are my options? I've already done my passport.
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
help a sister pls! I've not been able to sleep for days now due to confusion.
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
embarassed
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why not sort your certificate issues first & make things easier for you?
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Why not sort your certificate issues first & make things easier for you?

the is mistake on date of birth
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by wildlife9999(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2022
You are on my shoe a trusted friends of mind an American lady is currently preparing my visa, a working visa, but have change my due to NIN issue, the name on my GCE is different now, I just ask without certificate one can't go to American ? Currently I'm processing my international passport
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2022
wildlife9999:
You are on my shoe a trusted friends of mind an American lady is currently preparing my visa, a working visa, but have change my due to NIN issue, the name on my GCE is different now, I just ask without certificate one can't go to American ? Currently I'm processing my international passport

i wish someone can put us through here but the response is a bit low. i will try the work visa. goodluck.
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by iretiogo1: 3:48am On Apr 24, 2022
wildlife9999:
go and do affidavit and I think you should be good with that
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by iretiogo1: 3:50am On Apr 24, 2022
sweetcoral:
we are confused on which visa to use. we can't use student visa because i have certificate issues.

she say if she uses tourist visa, i won't be able to work there and i would come home.

since you have issues with your certificate no other option I know than tourist visa because without certificate I don’t think study or working visa is possible
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Sage7(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2022
sweetcoral:

Be precise! What certificates do you have issues with?? What country is the “abroad”?Your best shot is a visiting visa if you’re using invitation.
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by ednut1(m): 4:53am On Apr 24, 2022
In today’s world your aunt can’t really help you, she can only help if you were her child and below 18. The only help she can render you is to help you find husband or offer to pay for study visa. Visit visa, work visa wont work for u. Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2022
iretiogo1:
since you have issues with your certificate no other option I know than tourist visa because without certificate I don’t think study or working visa is possible

can i go in as a domestic worker? or i need the certificate too to be a domestic worker before I'm accecpted?
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2022
Sage7:

Be precise! What certificates do you have issues with?? What country is the “abroad”?Your best shot is a visiting visa if you’re using invitation.

i didn't finish school cos i dropped out. country is germany
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2022
ednut1:
In today’s world your aunt can’t really help you, she can only help if you were her child and below 18. The only help she can render you is to help you find husband or offer to pay for study visa. Visit visa, work visa wont work for u. Truth is bitter

what if i go in as a domestic worker? or they don't grant domestic visa ?

if my aunt should look for a husband for me, how long is the process?
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2022
sweetcoral:

what if i go in as a domestic worker? or they don't grant domestic visa ?

if my aunt should look for a husband for me, how long is the process?
99.98% of people in western world cant afford a domestic worker. Unless you uncle and aunt are like doctors , senior management, rich businessmen or tech people in Germany it is impossible for them to bring you. Its not too late to go back to school and enroll in lucrative courses like nursing, tech (which can also be learnt without going to school). This is 2022 not 2002 immigration processes and rules have changed from what it used to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2022
ednut1:
99.98% of people in western world cant afford a domestic worker. Unless you uncle and aunt are like doctors , senior management, rich businessmen or tech people in Germany it is impossible for them to bring you. Its not too late to go back to school and enroll in lucrative courses like nursing, tech (which can also be learnt without going to school). This is 2022 not 2002 immigration processes and rules have changed from what it used to be.

pls i can't afford to go back to school cos no funds. i am learning hairdressing to make ends meet. this is an opportunity for me to change my life. a friend of mine who practiced hair dressing got to Europe last month. she makes hair and is already having a start at life to further her education there.

pls what other options? if i should get a husband there that will validate my visa, how long will the process take ? let's see this option first. i have no money to go to school.
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
sweetcoral:

pls i can't afford to go back to school cos no funds. i am learning hairdressing to make ends meet. this is an opportunity for me to change my life. a friend of mine who practiced hair dressing got to Europe last month. she makes hair and is already having a start at life to further her education there.

pls what other options? if i should get a husband there that will validate my visa, how long will the process take ? let's see this option first. i have no money to go to school.
google it.
Re: I Need Advise On My Travel Visa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
ednut1:
google it.

pls can i use my waec certificate?

(1) (Reply)

Right Venezuela Embassy In Abuja / Pls Urgent Help. PTA. How Do I Resolve This / Bastille Day Parade In Paris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.