Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,706 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

I'm A Non Believer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Non Believer (691 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Non Believer by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
1. well, I now see him bigger than I used to with the help of science. Imagine the scale of the universe, down to plank length.
Mehn. One has to be outside the box to create the box.

Read about civilization type
1. If you say so. undecided

Create the box? The box to fit God into?? undecided

Isn't civilization type more of man's knowledge?. undecided
Re: I'm A Non Believer by Proudlycanadian: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If you say so. undecided

Create the box? The box to fit God into?? undecided

Isn't civilization type more of man's knowledge?. undecided
. What this video on YouTube. "how the universe is way bigger than you" now imagine who created that
Re: I'm A Non Believer by Kobojunkie: 3:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
. What this video on YouTube. "how the universe is way bigger than you" now imagine who created that
Don't worry, I am good in the "Who God is" department. Just hoping you are all finally chasing to find Him to in fact serve Him on His terms and not on terms set for you by men - your pastors and mogs. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask God For A Sign - He Still Speaks Today! / The Creator's Dilemma / Viral Photo Of Pastor Ascending To Heaven During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.