Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? (9948 Views)

Video Of NDLEA Officers Appreciating God In A Thanksgiving Service / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by 7victor(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Nuttella:
So many times, I don't even know where to start.

I have seen the raw power of God in display, no jokes.

the one that shocked me was when I was suffering from a serious chronic ulcer, sometimes I go to church and I will have to leave church early cause of the pain, I went to church, I told the MOG, the MOG prayed for me at the spot, I went home and found out that the ulcer and it's symptoms are gone.

Secondly, we were in the church praying and singing to God, then people started screaming and shouting, the presence of God was so thick, that was the first time I saw the presence of God so thick in a place. No one can stand the glory of God, the shekinah glory.

We were in the church one time, as we were praying in tongues for hours, the prayer got intense, a young boy took a book and started writing some strange language, uptil now none of us could interpret what he wrote but he later said what he wrote in English by the spirit of God through prophecy, because God is not an author of confusion.

Go to a church or gathering where the presence of God is and you will see the raw power of God, some churches these days don't have the presence of God there, that's why people go there and go home the same way.

Like I said no one can stand the full glory of God, the first day I felt just small glory of God in a place, I was overwhelmed that day, I wasn't myself that day, was running around the church crying and screaming 'cause I couldn't stand the glory, I was thoroughly slained.

Thank God for healing you of the ulcer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by 7victor(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2022
WibusJaga:
A guy who had only one testicle was hit by the power of God & he got a 2nd brand new testicle.

Really?

That was a miracle!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Franking: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2022
LogicBomb8:

You are on your own

No wahala. I dey kampe.
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Franking: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2022
CSTRR:

You would rather believe in the creation of man's hands than in the creator of all?

What is money?

The Earth is the Lord's and it's entire fullness.
He owns everything.

If you need money, he can give you money that you will not finish spending in the next 100 generations.

Can u prove any of that? Or I should just believe?
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by AGOSUPPLY: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by LogicBomb8: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Franking:

No wahala. I dey kampe.
Dont mention me again
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by 7victor(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Bro,I experienced the same urge to vomit in my Church,Omega Power Ministries,during one fateful Sunday service in 2020.

Ok.
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
This region is in problems
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Smokezz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is something I wish to experience..
I hope God comes through for me..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Franking: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Dont mention me again

Will u Fvck off!
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Chriswazo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nuttella:

the one that shocked me was when I was suffering from a serious chronic ulcer, sometimes I go to church and I will have to leave church early cause of the pain, I went to church, I told the MOG, the MOG prayed for me at the spot, I went home and found out that the ulcer and it's symptoms are gone.

Secondly, we were in the church praying and singing to God, then people started screaming and shouting, the presence of God was so thick, that was the first time I saw the presence of God so thick in a place. No one can stand the glory of God, the shekinah glory.

We were in the church one time, as we were praying in tongues for hours, the prayer got intense, a young boy took a book and started writing some strange language, uptil now none of us could interpret what he wrote but he later said what he wrote in English by the spirit of God through prophecy, because God is not an author of confusion.

Go to a church or gathering where the presence of God is and you will see the raw power of God, some churches these days don't have the presence of God there, that's why people go there and go home the same way.

Like I said no one can stand the full glory of God, the first day I felt just small glory of God in a place, I was overwhelmed that day, I wasn't myself that day, was running around the church crying and screaming 'cause I couldn't stand the glory, I was thoroughly slained.

What's the name of your church
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Chijioke4535(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Shut your mouth...you don't joke with everything
aribisala0:
Yes one day I was travelling from Lagos to Ibadan during fuel scarcity . So the car ran out of fuel and the vehicle stopped next to one church by the road. So we went in to beg for jerrycan .They said they do not have but they will pray for us to reach our generation safely. When we got back to where we parked the car had already started , the engine was running and the tank was full with petrol. There was a 50 litre jerrycan in the boot filled with petrol.
The Lord is good, all the time

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Rexymania(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by odiinsgrace(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yes ,I once begged a cousin of mine money a week after he left the country for Cyprus.He replied me with so much contempt insinuating that even if his bag is overflowing with money ,he won't give me a dine for refusing to learn his crime yahoo skills which he encouraged me earlier to do accordingly..I cried having remembered how I used to help this brother with my little earning from freelancing.This discussion happened around evening hours and I left for church in the night.i stayed there talking to God just about everything that happened ,when I wanted leaving the church I discovered the gate has been locked and the security there was gone to bed so I went back praying and crying again till I had no strength in me again and I slept..After that prayer night,it took only few days an Indian company I had previously worked for contacted me to deliver their project and that earned me my first 1.5million..it didn't stop there during the project God honoured everything I prayed for, starting from the company releasing the funds even when Im yet to deliver the job and them being satisfied with the delivery still promised to hire me *3 pay of what the offered already in our next pending project..This experience changed my perception of God ...now I see Him as a friend who is ready to listen to everything we have to say and readily fulfills the hrt desires off those who diligently seek Him..I Fear this God that changed my story overnight �

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by phemmyfour: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
7victor:
One day, during the Uyo miracle convention by Rev Uma Ukpai, One pastor was invited to preach.

When he started praying for people to get healing, people started vomiting.

Suddenly, I felt power hit my stomach and it was as much as I could do not to throw up.

The man explained that the power was destroying every sickness and evil that was in our belles and bodies.

Share your experience.
No such experience
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
7victor:
One day, during the Uyo miracle convention by Rev Uma Ukpai, One pastor was invited to preach.

Suddenly, I felt power hit my stomach and it was as much as I could do not to throw up.

The man explained that the power was destroying every sickness and evil that was in our belles and bodies.

Share your experience.
/

If you encounter the power of God in a church, it means that you do not understand God.
God is everywhere and is in your essence. Church is just a building.

/

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Blackpromise(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Believe it or not ...The power of GOD Moves and Saves . I am a living testimony.
If you can remember the Tragic loss of lives in the I'll fated ADC Airline Crash of 2006.
I was initially rostered to operate the flight as a flight attendant ,but GOD ALMIGHTY Used his anointed Servant Pastor peter adebisi of CMCM and gave a revelation concerning the Crash. Till today I think and pray for the souls that perished in the crash...Not that I was worthy, righteous or a special person, But it only took the GRACE OF GOD to be spared ..Which I am eternally Grateful...

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chriswazo:

What's the name of your church
Any church that have the visible presence of God. I'm more of a fellowship person and I attend lots of programs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
7victor:

Thank God for healing you of the ulcer.
Thankyou sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by 7victor(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

If you encounter the power of God in a church, it means that you do not understand God.
God is everywhere and is in your essence. Church is just a building.

/

It is true God is everywhere.

But He also manifest Himself when people gather in His name.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by 7victor(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
No such experience

Ok.
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nuttella:

which church be that I go like visit
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Yes one day I was travelling from Lagos to Ibadan during fuel scarcity . So tcar ran out of fuel and the vehicle stopped next to one church by the road. So we went in to beg for jerrycan .They said they do not have but they will pray for us to reach our generation safely. When we got back to where we parked the car had already started , the engine was running and the tank was full with petrol. There was a 50 litre jerrycan in the boot filled with petrol.
you saw this and you're not a Christian and you criticize Christianity very much?

Pleaee by the way, what's the name of the church and how can I locate the church cause I'll want day want to atten
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Yes one day I was travelling from Lagos to Ibadan during fuel scarcity . So tcar ran out of fuel and the vehicle stopped next to one church by the road. So we went in to beg for jerrycan .They said they do not have but they will pray for us to reach our generation safely. When we got back to where we parked the car had already started , the engine was running and the tank was full with petrol. There was a 50 litre jerrycan in the boot filled with petrol.
you saw this and you're not a Christian and you criticize Christianity very much?

Pleaee by the way, what's the name of the church and how can I locate the church cause I'll want day want to attend
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by goldtube(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Pleaee by the way, what's the name of the church and how can I locate the church cause I'll want day want to attend
Comrade the guy they catch cruise, Sheeples you guys can believe anything, So you actually believed him shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
7victor:

Share your experience.
Vomiting.... itelf a symptom of sickness, was destroying every sickness and evil ? Why are folks this gullible for crying loud? undecided

If say na Oyibo, dem for Don run do check for gasses that causs nausea and vomiting in that place immediately to figure out why people would be made ill at that particular place, time and day. Africa.... male una wale up. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by AngelicBeing: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
wink
Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Image123:
Experiencing the power of God is nothing without experiencing the purity of God. It is what has turned the faith upside down today. Everyone is looking for the power of God. The same power that the Israelites saw for 40 years raw, and all perished. Learn from the past.
Gbam, Purity, Holiness, Righteousness, Godliness are all attributes of God and His very nature once you key into it daily, His power manifest in your life as well, seek Purity / Holiness because without it no one can see God wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by judedwriter(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
I remember when benny hinn first came to Nigeria in 2005.

It was at the rccg redemption camp. It was a 4 or 5 day crusade. On the 3rd night he called for ministers of the gospel to come for anointing impartion. We all came out and held our hands in chains.

Whoooosh! The power of God flowed like electricity and we were on the floor!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by Victerica(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
All that na rubbish abeg, he probably came with some juju to hypnotize his congregation. All this "god of men" do all sorts just to claim holy.

So juju dey?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? by RoyalDiadems: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
HardMirror:
Yes.
I encountered it 1992, he said he was on a visit to nigeria to have a taste of nigeria jollof and pomo. He also said he enjoyed the ponmo of Nigeria girls. According to him it is on of the thickest ponmos in the world.

What an encounter.

Power of god ko, man power ni.

Grow up, there is nothing like power of god. Have you ever seen a miracle? Why dont you see amputees that got returned their amputated legs or hands. Have you seen a beheaded person resurrected before?

Such miracles happen. God doesn't allow it for just any man of God in other to keep them from pride.

If you're in doubt, search online for the ministries of these two men:

1. Marion Branham

2. Guillermo Maldonado

These are few among the men of God whom God has used migthily in that capacity.

Before you allow the devil to deceive you and send you to hell. Also read about the ministries of Apostle Ayo Babalola and Archbishop Benson Idahoza.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Untold Story About CHERUBIM And SERAPHIM CHURCH By Bolaji Jethro Ajibola / Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way / Merry Christmas Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.