Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (34987 Views)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Omengboji: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
In as much as I like wike and his achievements, peter obi is still the only advantage PDP have. Wike should use this great opportunity he have now and go to Senate. I like wike but in this contest Obi is more preferred irrespective of parties

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
All I can see from what Wike said is the same thing I saw when APC came to talk bad about Jonathan and PDP......

Any man who has no aim to achieve a goal always tie his strength on the strength of another to achieve public notice.....

See what he said, you need who will win the election, then he will get capable hands to run his government

So does it mean he has nothing to offer ?
What input will he make when the issue of economy is brought to his table?
Issue of Insecurity?
Education!
Etc etc......

That means he will sign to anything that is brought to him because he felt he has capable hands ....

This is the case with Buhari , leaders that trust in the capacity of others to run a country of over 1 billion people ....#shame#####
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by iamfactor(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike too dey loud. like person wey smoke Canadian loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by LordOfTheGame: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Lol... It's a free world with freedom of speech so Wike can say whatever rubbish he likes but deep down he knows that he's not a match for Peter Obi in any area of life and politics.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Ezechimaobim(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Na true you talk Mr Wike
I believe you

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by 989900: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Emperor88:
But whenever he speaks against the rulling party or Buhari you hail him.

Hail who?
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Asswipemod:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Na kuku jeje I de before you invite me to be calling you. Trouble sleep, yangan go wake am. grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Vadese1: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Truth be told. Between wike and Obi, there is no comparison. Obi stood far and more formidable than Wike noise maker

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
A distinguished Nairalander said and no quote

"....a bag of cattle dunge will win APC ticket before Tinubu"

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Sirpeewise: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2022
is wike a fresh politian, has he not done well in River state.out of the 36 state governors who did better than him. Wike may be talking rash but he is the kind of leader Nigeria needs. If he says he is going to do anything thing he will allow anyone to stop him because he is strong, courageous, truthful and result oriented. If he believes in restructuring he will do it, if he believes in state police he will do it. If says he will fix the power sector he will do it if he says Nigeria must refine her crude in Nigeria he is capable to put that in place without fear of cabal which has spoiled so many things in the country. At this time Wike is the only person courageous enough to tackle insecure in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2022
maimalari:
So Anambra has only 40 delegates. Wike has failed already. With abia and imo solidly behind Wike Obi, I see him winning the southeast votes in the PDP primaries and those of other regions.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2022
maimalari:

Obviously, most, if not all PDP delegates from abia and imo will vote Wike Obi during the primaries.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Bigchristo: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Asour: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Ausmos:
What makes Wike think he would win? The only advantage he's got is the oil money. In a fair and balanced contest I don't see Wike defeating Obi. If Wike wins the PDP ticket, then it will be an easy ride for APC cause the north will not vote Wike, Ganduje made that clear.

You may be right. However, the North (NW & NE) doesn't NEED to vote for you to win a presidential election.

We saw it live in 2011 when they (NW& NC) voted Buhari BUT he lost. You do need at least 2 Major regions though.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Asour: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
And he once insulted the Yorubas for not contributing anything to the PDP

Technically, after 2011, PDP support in the SW has been essentially poor.

However there are things you don't say openly in politics.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by johnnychuks(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

That man doesn't know how Nigeria sees him..

He thinks that Nigeria begins and ends at Obiakpor... Well he's a local champion.

I don't blame him
you have said it all my sister, but why your name come be pinkPUSSY?
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by duality(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Omengboji:
In as much as I like wike and his achievements, peter obi is still the only advantage PDP have. Wike should use this great opportunity he have now and go to Senate. I like wike but in this contest Obi is more preferred irrespective of parties

How does PDP have an advantage with Obi
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Elidrisy20: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Nyesom get serious problem
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Anytime I remember how these guys literally made a career of licking this man's big balls, and how he has today made a career of cvmming on their faces, I just know God is indeed alive.

See them complaining and wailing as though they didn't expect him to cvm after giving him such fantastic beejay. cheesy

Wike, na man you be!! Pepper them! grin
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by timefarm(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

It's not my fault u can't comprehend
Ok ooo.
No matter who APC the bad party present, Peter Obi is not in the competition.

I expect you people to list his achievements so far.
Nothing, just that he is from SE and presidency must move there.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Tareq1105: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
The people Wike spoke to are random people, not PDP delegates.

He shared $100 per head.

Wike spoke the truth even though he himself would not win.

Obi is known to be a serial liar and pretender without much to show as Gov for 8 yrs.

He's neither an economist nor an accountant and no wonder he's known for rolling out unfounded statistical data.

He knows what he's doing. He's contesting for president to become vice president. We know.

Just look at his consultations. He's not meeting the real delegates and the state leadership of the party. Could it be bcoz he doesn't want to spend?

I watched him in ogun state where he met Doyin Okupe at the reception of Park Inn hotel in Abeokuta. Is Doyin a member of the state executive? Is hotel the party secretariat? He's not serious about it but I want to believe he knows what he's doing. VP is the target.

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Tareq1105: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Sirpeewise:
is wike a fresh politian, has he not done well in River state.out of the 36 state governors who did better than him. Wike may be talking rash but he is the kind of leader Nigeria needs. If he says he is going to do anything thing he will allow anyone to stop him because he is strong, courageous, truthful and result oriented. If he believes in restructuring he will do it, if he believes in state police he will do it. If says he will fix the power sector he will do it if he says Nigeria must refine her crude in Nigeria he is capable to put that in place without fear of cabal which has spoiled so many things in the country. At this time Wike is the only person courageous enough to tackle insecure in Nigeria

Then adopt him as your god.

To me, presidency is not about noise but maturity and calmness with deep hearted thinking and meditation on policies and programs for the benefits of the majority.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Abbeytoy(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is igbo best bet

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by NwokoloOwa: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Wicked Wike smiley

Quite a character.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Akponmfet: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike - The destroyer of Okoro people.
Carry go my man.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by West1side: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
To prove you are a lunatic all those you listed like Peter Peter Obi ba. ?!

pinkPUSSY:
Wike, nobody loves you.. Stop over hyping yourself..

North hates you with passion, even Ganduje rubbed it on your face which is which is unlikely for politicians..

SS hates you, take it or leave it..

SE is a no go area ...

I Pity your political career..

Who's even deceiving this man ?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Tareq1105: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Nyesom get serious problem

I've said it before that PDP doesn't have an aspirant suitable and convincing enough that would make Nigerians to be interested in voting. PDP need a catchy aspirant.

Recall the way Nigeria and Nigerians were eager to vote Buhari then in 2015. Before counting was over, Buhari had won.

Wike no well.

On the day of the primary election, PDP should chain Wike or else, he would exchange blow o. He's a tout.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
timefarm:

Ok ooo.
No matter who APC the bad party present, Peter Obi is not in the competition.

I expect you people to list his achievements so far.
Nothing, just that he is from SE and presidency must move there.

Then why are you people wasting energy on a no body ? Is that not foolishness ?
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by kelvinunilag: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Who else took note of this sticker�

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Caseless: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is a serious contestant. He's working hard. I really find him funny most times though. � �

The thing is, he's stressed out - he's shrinking. He looks slim now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.