Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (34993 Views)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Babathanks(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
This south south are very selfish, the last time southern Nigeria produces a president is from there and now they still want it to come from there again. So what’s the difference between them and Hausa
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Cajal(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
That's correct
WIKE

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Freemasonry: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wike the garrulous buffoon thinks he's going to become president through braggadocio.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by maestroferddi: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
PM News and The Nation are jokes of news platforms...

The only report negative news about Igbos.

As for Wike, a tout will remain a tout...
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by maestroferddi: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:
Can wike stand Anambra Godfathers that Peter obi humbled

Wike and most Nigerians thinks being tough is to have thuggish attributes ...being tough is being able to stick to your principles no matter the odds

If Pdp fails to give Peter Obi tickets ...with who I'm hearing is buhari's candidate it's a walk over for APC ...

People take south east votes for granted forgetting that it's a vote in one direction ...which means net vote is very high ...if gamble with south east it's over
Will not dispute your point.

The failure to give Peter Obi the PDP ticket will signal the end of PDP as a serious national party.

All APC need to do is field any southern candidate barring Tinubu and Osinbanjo.

I hope PDP will not bungle it.

As it stands today, Atiku will not be able to win the presidency.

APC will throw the books at him with massive rigging using his mioral baggage as a justification
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Sirchef: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:
I will tell you guys this, and I will tell you for free

Wike is an empty rambunctious rambling person who doesn't even understand the boasts he's making.

Someone who will tackle banditry cannot be openly boasting on air.
where will the person boast?
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Bamzyriches451: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn!
Wike my niggar
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ruggedtimi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

The Chance of Peter Obi winning is 90% while the chance of Wike wining is 21%

Instead of him to be more concerned about his ambition, he's trying to drag someone that's far ahead of him politically.

Even if Obi is not winning, one thing is certain and sure that Wike is not even close.
If PDP is a company ...wike owns 70% shares....Baba don tell u say peter obi no go win and na so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by saintkel(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:
Can wike stand Anambra Godfathers that Peter obi humbled

Wike and most Nigerians thinks being tough is to have thuggish attributes ...being tough is being able to stick to your principles no matter the odds

If Pdp fails to give Peter Obi tickets ...with who I'm hearing is buhari's candidate it's a walk over for APC ...

People take south east votes for granted forgetting that it's a vote in one direction ...which means net vote is very high ...if gamble with south east it's over
please who r u hearing?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ZombieSlaughter: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
shidof:
Why didn't your net vote stop Buhari from becoming Nigeria president twice. Una too dey overrate your 5% . A vote that 1 or 2 states will neutralize totally

Why did your yoruba votes not make Awolowo and Falae the several times they contested?
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by dadexcel: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:

Wike is an empty rambunctious rambling person who doesn't even understand the boasts he's making.

You forgot to add proud and unnecessarily disrespectful....
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Sanctecosma(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cameleon like Wike!. How on earth does this man think that anambra people will let down Peter Obi and throw support for him. So laughable!
Oh! he seems to have forgetten so soon what he did to Igbos in Obigbo in the name of pleasing buhari and here he is, begging for their votes.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
I think Peter Obi is more principled,cultured,exposed & a good manager for the job.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Boyooosa(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:

He might be going through a medical condition that is unknown to anyone, including himself...
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by papamondico: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wike, we 'r waiting till then 2 witness d ROFO-ROFO fight
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Timfreds(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Though many don't like it, Wike says it as it is. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Poleski: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wike reminds me of a bully who was beaten to a pulp by the person he bullied.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by samunaka: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgWZWBcWz0
Anambra women sing 'Wike we will follow...'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/24/wike-woos-anambra-delegates-says-peter-obi-will-not-win-video/%3famp=1

This man is so over confidence of outsmarting APC from power, my dear governor if you are depending on the supreme court to declare you the winner in 2023 after APC must have rigged you out, you should note the following, by the time the presidential election is concluded, there will not be any Mary Odilli in the supreme court to fight for you, there will not be any president Buhari to say that he will not interfere in court proceedings, you will no longer be a sitting governor to be ditching out billions from government treasury, so show a sense of humility while you campaign
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Robinx16: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please wike do ur campaign in peace
We the north would Neva vote u too make mouth
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Caseless: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
NwokoloOwa:

Such a comic character. I think he would have done well in that field. smiley
he's seriously comical. Lol
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by shidof(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Why did your yoruba votes not make Awolowo and Falae the several times they contested?
You don't have a point
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by shidof(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

You have a point but imagine if northern vote is divided
and who will do that
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by mandate12: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgWZWBcWz0
Anambra women sing 'Wike we will follow...'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/24/wike-woos-anambra-delegates-says-peter-obi-will-not-win-video/%3famp=1

What does wike know? Wike will make the worst leader on earth. Very uncouth. Knew him since he was Obi akpor LG chairman, more than 20 yrs ago and he's still not changed. Same agbero-ish voice. Thrash
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ZombieSlaughter: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
shidof:
You don't have a point

I do, just that you may not have the brains to process the message.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Joker25: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Las las who notice like say wike dey sick and him dey loose weight
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by gwinaB(m): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike, nobody loves you.. Stop over hyping yourself..

North hates you with passion, even Ganduje rubbed it on your face which is which is unlikely for politicians..

SS hates you, take it or leave it..

SE is a no go area ...

I Pity your political career..

Who's even deceiving this man ?

Same thing was said about trump till he became president.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Fairview1: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2022
You just lost a vote.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by benheaven(m): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2022
NYESO WIKE should watch his tongue to avoid insults. His utterance is that of a tout and riff raff.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by shidof(m): 5:45am On Apr 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I do, just that you may not have the brains to process the message.
if you've that kind brain you're talking about, you won't be a zombie. Deadbrain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.