Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,904 members, 7,902,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl (947 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by onyi25(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
An adorable photo of British-Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay, with her new born has surfaced online.

Recall the singer welcomed her first child, a bouncing baby girl on Friday, April 22, 2022.

The news of her delivery was broken by UK based entertainment, fashion and lifestyle publication, Blanck Magazine.

The popular publication house announced the birth of Seyi Shay's baby girl while unveiling the singer as the cover of its latest magazine issue.

Although it's been 3 days since the news broke, the singer is yet to make an official announcement regarding the birth of her child.

However we've been opportune to get a sneak peek of the new mum and child.

In the new photo shared, the singer could be seen holding her new bundle of joy lovingly to her chest while planting a kiss on his head.

Visit web page below for full update/ view photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/singer-seyi-shay-shares-first-adorable.html

Re: Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by FearGod1r(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
I dedicate this to myself lol!

Congrats
Re: Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by aigohior(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
embarassed tongue
Re: Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
I find nudity disgusting , very disgusting.
Re: Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:
I really don't understand the need for pictures like this.It's off-putting.
I guess it's the world's lusts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by We4all: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:

Totally disgusting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Seyi Shay Shares First Adorable Photo Of Her Newborn Baby Girl by Benbisco(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hian!

I came to see the picture of a cute baby girl because I love babies only to see the nudity of my fellow woman.

Ohhhh! Na wa.

Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

(1) (Reply)

End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband / Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies / Meet 12 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Teenage Daughters Take After Their Beauty – S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.