Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,082 members, 7,906,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Initiation Into Kriya Yoga For Good Health. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Initiation Into Kriya Yoga For Good Health. (263 Views)

Self Initiation Into IFA / IFA Religion Initiation Steps (Yorubas Only) / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Initiation Into Kriya Yoga For Good Health. by Waterlrd: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
My name is water, the lord of any livingthing and all things beneath the sea.
I'm a representative of a DEMONIC ORDER of the underworld in West Africa.

I have perused every section of this platform and have come to understand that so many people are suffering from chronic health related problems of verious nature which of course has rendered them helpless.

I the lord of the waters on the above premise wishes to inform you all that are been affected in either ways that we have the solution to your problems be it health or financial.

But we can only be ready to solve your problem on one condition that you must undergoe full initiation of the " Order of the nine" and become a member of our lodge.

At this point, I cannot go further to tell you what you stand to gain but be rest assured that your health & your wealth is our concern.

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Thursday, May 5th 2022 / The Birthday Photoshoot Syndrome / The Yoke Of Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.