Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' (3258 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by silverlinen(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U don't want to marry her but u bleeped her abi?? U don't want to take your responsibilities, but u bleeped her. If u abandon her with that child, u will never ever hear the cry of a child in your house after marriage with another lady.
C'mon shut up there
Shey him rape am?
No be them 2 gather bleep each other?
Shut up before barrenness go befall you and your dry pussy.

2 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by 2braithe: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iamicekid:
Make no girl use, pregnancy to Dey guilt trip u people into marriage, accept it and make it clear that na only baba mama option dey ground make she no go dey think se one man down

With which money?

Starting from baby stuffs to hospital fees to diapers to baby food to baby clothes as it grows to school fees to feeding himself and the lady too.

Abeg no push the guy.If you never reach to born,if belle come,flush am.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by 2braithe: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U don't want to marry her but u bleeped her abi?? U don't want to take your responsibilities, but u bleeped her. If u abandon her with that child, u will never ever hear the cry of a child in your house after marriage with another lady.

Did he rape her?Why can't she say no to sex.

And your curse cannot work.For you to even heap a curse on someone who didn't offend you shows the kind of person you are.

As for the OP,if your parents are capable, inform them and let her birth the child.If your parents don't have the means,let her take care of her child by herself.
You will still have many more children when you're ready.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Prettygirl200(f): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
silverlinen:

C'mon shut up there
Shey him rape am?
No be them 2 gather bleep each other?
Shut up before barrenness go befall you and your dry pussy.
U are A very mighty fool!!!!! So bc both of them bleeped should make him abandon the young lady so she can carry the responsibilities alone?? See how u just sounded like a dummie. Any guy that gete a girl pregnant nd refused to man up to his responsibilities will never hear the cry of a child in his house. Have said what I want to say if u are pained, go nd hang yourself. Castrated he-goat!!!
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Tobijays: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Haaa
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
2braithe:

Did he rape her?Why can't she say no to sex.

And your curse cannot work.For you to even heap a curse on someone who didn't offend you shows the kind of person you are.

As for the OP,if your parents are capable, inform them and let her birth the child.If your parents don't have the means,let her take care of her child by herself.
You will still have many more children when you're ready.
Oga it will work okay!!! Karma is not stupid. If he doesn't want to marry her he should take care of the lady nd the child, wait what are u Even saying so if u are in his shoes u will allow her to carry the responsibilities of taking care of a child alone? Did she get herself pregnant? She is schooling, the op is also schooling if he knew he wasn't ready for a child, he would have used preventive measures, but No we wan do skin to skin na the results be that. He should bear it in mind that if he abandons that girl, any curse she lays on him will follow him till his dieing day. He should put that at the back of his mind.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by duduade: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:
It wasn't intentional, but i did got my course mate pregnant and she has refused to abort it. She is just my school girlfriend, and i told her i'm not yet ready for child and gave her money to abort it, but she spent the money instead.

i later finds out that she did not abort it, and i gave her another money to abort it. I told her i'm not going to marry her, we were just school friends. She dosn't know me, neither do i know her but she has choosen to keep it for herself.

i've done my part, when i graduate, she won't see me again. She will take the full responsibility all by herself because i have given her money twice, and i don't want to have any child outside my marriage.

she said she will take care of the baby, and that i have allowed her as i won't disturb her again.

i'm out....

You dey ment

You knew you didn't want a baby and you knacking raw

Couldn't afford condom

You dey craze
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Iamicekid(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
2braithe:

With which money?

Starting from baby stuffs to hospital fees to diapers to baby food to baby clothes as it grows to school fees to feeding himself and the lady too.

Abeg no push the guy.If you never reach to born,if belle come,flush am.

Since the girl no gree comot am, all he can do is take responsibility as long as he is sure he is the father, but not be guilt into marriage because she is carrying his child that’s what I’m advocating
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by 2braithe: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Iamicekid:

Since the girl no gree comot am, all he can do is take responsibility as long as he is sure he is the father, but not be guilt into marriage because she is carrying his child that’s what I’m advocating

Take responsibility with which money?
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by 2braithe: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga it will work okay!!! Karma is not stupid. If he doesn't want to marry her he should take care of the lady nd the child, wait what are u Even saying so if u are in his shoes u will allow her to carry the responsibilities of taking care of a child alone? Did she get herself pregnant? She is schooling, the op is also schooling if he knew he wasn't ready for a child, he would have used preventive measures, but No we wan do skin to skin na the results be that. He should bear it in mind that if he abandons that girl, any curse she lays on him will follow him till his dieing day. He should put that at the back of his mind.

You are clearly taking sides.Why not blame the lady too?
Why did she open her legs?Why didn't she take preventive measures?They are both at fault please.

I need you to only answer this question.
With which money do you expect OP to take care of the child with?

1 Like

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Brian47(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Lol this nigga started with it wasn't intentional.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by spencekat(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
2braithe:

You are clearly taking sides.Why not blame the lady too?
Why did she open her legs?Why didn't she take preventive measures?They are both at fault please.

I need you to only answer this question.
With which money do you expect OP to take care of the child with?
Don't mind him.It is only the guy who is to be blamed.Always taking side with females.Nonsense!
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by skj1377(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
May be your only child
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Owolabi97(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Stop cursing him afterall they both enjoy it.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Prettygirl200(f): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Owolabi97:

Stop cursing him afterall they both enjoy it.
Thank God u said they both enjoyed it, so they should suffer the consequences together. It can't be one sided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... / See What I Wore To Perform At Transcorp Hilton (pics) / Learn From My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.