Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Just Call Me For Your Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Call Me For Your Party (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Call Me For Your Party by alabiexperto2(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2022
In Nigeria That Is Where You Go Just Seen A Stronge Guy That Last With Her Girlfriend For Five Seconds On Her Bed. While In Other Countries, The White Men Last With Their Girlfriend For 30 Hours. Weyti Dey Happen To Nigeria Guys Self? Make Una Tell Me. Before You Knw, The Guys Say, They Don Tire, While The Girl Or The Lady They Bring Come House Need More Bleep. Shai, Girls Una They Try Why Be Say Una No Dey Tire. Una Carry Engine For Body.
There Once A Day, A Guy Of Mine Has Being Toasting A Girl More Than 3yrs, When The Girl Con Accept The Guy; The Guy Took The Girl To His House. In Where I Was Sitting Closed To My Friend Door, I Heard Them Having Sex. Within A Short Period, They Guy Say, He Have Tire, While The Girl Was Telling The Guy That She Need More. I Heard The Guy Say To The Girl, You Wanted To Kill Me, I Say, Am Tire. So, I Decover That Girls Are The Winner When It Come To Sex In Nigeria.
Re: Just Call Me For Your Party by imbiana30l: 4:08am On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Just Call Me For Your Party by babatunde77h: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Him, Her And I / Hunger Is Real / Comedy: What Nobody Will Tell You About Fuel Subsidy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.