Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,942 members, 7,980,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) (68593 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Was Arrested For Money Ritual / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Man, Ifeanyi Njoku, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Precious Okeke, 24, in an estate at Badore, in the Ajah area of Lagos State, Reports.

Gathered that the live-in lovers stayed on Oke Street, where Njoku allegedly killed his girlfriend for ritual purposes.

Our correspondent learnt that a native doctor, who was assisting the suspect, instructed him to have sex with Okeke’s corpse.

Njoku was said to have engaged in the illicit act with the corpse for six days, as the stench emanating from his apartment prompted his neighbours to inform the management of the estate.

A source, Elizabeth John, said during a search of the apartment, Okeke’s decomposing corpse was found.

She said, “The boy killed his girlfriend about six days ago, and he confessed that he wanted to use the girl for money rituals. He said he was told that he should have sex with his girlfriend’s corpse for seven days, but he was caught on the sixth day. Today (Monday) is supposed to make it the seventh day.

“The smell of the corpse had been disturbing neighbours in the compound and other residents. So, they called the estate chairman to help in confirming what was going on in the apartment and while searching the apartment, they found the girl’s body.

The boy was arrested and taken to the Lamgbasa Police Station and during interrogation, he confessed that he killed his girlfriend six days ago.

“We learnt that the boy offered N6m to kill the case; we also learnt that he brought the girlfriend from the village and they just moved into the estate.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident, adding that the deceased and the suspect were lovers.

He said, “Two suspects, Ifeanyi Njoku and Mbam Atunmufor, 36, have been arrested. They have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, for further investigation. Njoku was the one that rented the apartment.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=301482462147310&id=100068566765614

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7074408/ifeanyi-njoku-kills-girlfriend-sleeps
no remorse, that is what she deserves. Most bitchessss of nowadays always want the already made flashy ritualist as bf. See ur end now. Foollllll
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men are the best set of humans in the world. I really wish I was a Nigerian man.

I envy them sha

Nigerian man's third leg erects to anything with a hole. Be it living or dead thing. Long as there's a hole it will erect.

Why are you crying ?? grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Why are you crying ?? grin grin
Rape apologist leave me alone
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
BigYash:
Some of nairaland girls reading this now, will still go to meet their ritualist boyfrds in hotels tonight. Some are even in the hotel right now.. Them no dey hear word. So,na them sabi.

Nigerian girls will become more useless in 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Rape apologist leave me alone

Rape victim Is that why you are crying ??

Eeh
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by babadigu(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
This guy could have used u too for money rituals someday! Who knows? It is scary!!! We are living with people around, and we never really know them in fact...it's is scary!!!
DryMouth:
I know of this story.

It happened close to my apartment in Ajah.
The boy is a very quiet yahoo boy
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by realstars: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2022
6 days? Person die for our street some years ago, for only 4 to five days we no fit breath. Talkless of this one.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Vivvvy1(f): 1:18am On Apr 27, 2022
angry
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Advertisershubs(f): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Man, Ifeanyi Njoku, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Precious Okeke, 24, in an estate at Badore, in the Ajah area of Lagos State, Reports.

Gathered that the live-in lovers stayed on Oke Street, where Njoku allegedly killed his girlfriend for ritual purposes.

Our correspondent learnt that a native doctor, who was assisting the suspect, instructed him to have sex with Okeke’s corpse.

Njoku was said to have engaged in the illicit act with the corpse for six days, as the stench emanating from his apartment prompted his neighbours to inform the management of the estate.

A source, Elizabeth John, said during a search of the apartment, Okeke’s decomposing corpse was found.

She said, “The boy killed his girlfriend about six days ago, and he confessed that he wanted to use the girl for money rituals. He said he was told that he should have sex with his girlfriend’s corpse for seven days, but he was caught on the sixth day. Today (Monday) is supposed to make it the seventh day.

“The smell of the corpse had been disturbing neighbours in the compound and other residents. So, they called the estate chairman to help in confirming what was going on in the apartment and while searching the apartment, they found the girl’s body.

The boy was arrested and taken to the Lamgbasa Police Station and during interrogation, he confessed that he killed his girlfriend six days ago.

“We learnt that the boy offered N6m to kill the case; we also learnt that he brought the girlfriend from the village and they just moved into the estate.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident, adding that the deceased and the suspect were lovers.

He said, “Two suspects, Ifeanyi Njoku and Mbam Atunmufor, 36, have been arrested. They have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, for further investigation. Njoku was the one that rented the apartment.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=301482462147310&id=100068566765614

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7074408/ifeanyi-njoku-kills-girlfriend-sleeps

Addressing the issue of RITUAL MONEY in Nigeria is something that HIGHLY needs Attention.

People just continue to waste lives of other people simply because of their ignorance to thinking that Money can be made through Human Sacrifice.

This is an old myth that has continued to keep many people especially men very lazy.

Know This and Know Peace.

Human Sacrifices don't make anybody rich.

It only makes you become a Lifetime FÓÖÖL of Yourself.

Say No To "Human Sacrifice for Making Money".. They don't WORK and NEVER WILL.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 2:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Baba you are so wicked. Because you want to hammer. Money that will not even last. You decided to snuff life out the young girl. It's not fair. You're so selfish and wicked and I pray you rot in jail.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 3:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Couldn't have said it better myself.

People are avoiding dealing with huge red curtains, not even flags, with the hope that they get money; the hope that they can pepper their "haters".
Loreettaa:
If you check well, she knows her man is into something. But she didn't mind, so long as funds kept coming in.
This time around, she was the one to be sacrificed for another to enjoy the funds she will vomit.

Tell your daughters, sisters and friends to be content.
There is no justifiable reason for murder but godliness with contentment is GREAT GAIN.

Cooooooks, come and spray me money.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
Am I the only one who really don't believe in money rituals and the stupidity associated with it?

I mean you were told to kill a girl and have sexual intercourse with her dead body for 7 days. I believe any right thinking human being will know her corpse will rot and stink and the stench will attract neighbours...

Well, not all human beings have brains though so I'm not surprise. I hope he rots anywhere he is.
be realistic man if these things didn't work ppl won't engage in them. Not that they make money vanish but there are certain things that come along with it that brings them wealth. Sadly alot of girls have gone missing just because they want to be with guys who has millions to spent per minute.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2022
The broke guy wey you no fit date... Dey street now dey hustle hoping for a better tomorrow.. The rich one you see don kill you wotowoto.... Some girls can be extremely foolish.....
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by imagrg(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Young ladies should be very careful who they trust!
Most young men these days are so dangerous.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by generalud: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
IPOB and quick money. Is this what will happen when they become the president on Nigeria?Nonsense people.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by space9880: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
If dey no catch am now e for say na yahoo e dey. Na people like am dey give @slawormiir bad name so
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by HitSong: 4:23am On May 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
Negroes around the age of 35 don't seem to act normal these days. Midlife crisis pushes them to think like animals.

If they are not molesting minors, they are engaging in rituals.
How about you at 19 constituting nuisance on the internet
I wonder why your foolish parents bought phone for you.
Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.