Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe (803 Views)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by czarr(m): 5:05am On Apr 27, 2022
The thread of a boy who maintained his colour while his female friends bleached theirs.

A female commented saying that they just transformed themselves into the preference of men.

Sure lets blame the men. Even when our gender does something as stupid as bleaching let's find a way to blame the men, so as not to let go of our victim status.

You know it's funny how women always say they don't wear makeup for men, or dress sexy to impress men that they do that for themselves. but when it comes to bleaching (which is still a form of beauty enhancement) it's never for themselves, it's now they bleach because of the men, men love fair girls bla bla the hypocrisy stinks.

We don't dress sexy or wear makeup for men we do it for ourselves but as for bleaching its the men's fault cos we do it for men.

It's men's fault because of the disgust and criticism that comes with bleaching. Let us shift the blame to the men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by advanceDNA: 5:53am On Apr 27, 2022
you have not heard them say..
"it's men's fault women cheat"...yet they like sex more than anything.. they will get angry when guys say it's men's nature to cheat..but it's easy for them to say it's not women's nature but men make them do it...

you've not heard ..
"there's no wicked wife..only bad husbands have wicked wife cos its the men bring out the worst in women"

woman that want to or will even fvck you but make it look like she's doing you a favour.

woman that will have consensual sex and change it to rape because you rejected the idea of a relationship after the sex....

women hardly ever own up their actions..
it's called manipulation, and they are very good at it.. what's more, they don't see it as a bad thing... if you resist their manipulation, they'll call u immature, unromantic, and a scum...

sometimes back I changed my job..a lady I worked with contacted me after 6 months and started fraternizing ...

i ddnt read too much meaning until she stylishly messaged me one day saying i ddnt even deem it fit to invite her to my place on any weekend that she doesn't bite ooo and she's not overly expensive..

.i politely said my weekend has been swamped lately...she asked again another time...gbam!! three weeks later this obviously "thirsty" girl sent a rude text saying I led her on..

that I'm immature and was looking for a no-strings attached parole with her..that she's not that kinda babe ooo...that she's god-fearing ....
see wahala!!!!..

i just sent her a text saying "its like ó tí yá wéré.

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by Wazobia2216: 5:55am On Apr 27, 2022
All these children deprived of motherly love, which time una won grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:
You dey mind the fvvl?

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2022
Oga go siddon,if you wan make we take you serious post your mvther picture here whether she no dey bleach.
Instead of this mumu to talk about how we men fit make the world a better place e dey here dey drag em fvmily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by Jeon(f): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2022
NAH WA OOOH FOR YOU..

YOU OPEN SCRIPT JUST BECAUSE OF THE SMALL SENTENCE SIOFRA MADE..

YOU GET TIME. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM NAGGING WOMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by czarr(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:
Oga go siddon,if you wan make we take you serious post your mvther picture here whether she no dey bleach.
Instead of this mumu to talk about how we men fit make the world a better place e dey here dey drag em fvmily.
k

1 Like

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
I see them already masturbating on this thread...

"Them".

1 Like

Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by Nyascobar1414: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
advanceDNA:
you have not heard them say..
"it's men's fault women cheat"...yet they like sex more than anything.. they will get angry when guys say it's men's nature to cheat..but it's easy for them to say it's not women's nature but men make them do it...

you've not heard ..
"there's no wicked wife..only bad husbands have wicked wife cos its the men bring out the worst in women"

woman that want to or will even fvck you but make it look like she's doing you a favour.

woman that will have consensual sex and change it to rape because you rejected the idea of a relationship after the sex....

women hardly ever own up their actions..
it's called manipulation, and they are very good at it.. what's more, they don't see it as a bad thing... if you resist their manipulation, they'll call u immature, unromantic, and a scum...

sometimes back I changed my job..a lady I worked with contacted me after 6 months and started fraternizing ...

i ddnt read too much meaning until she stylishly messaged me one day saying i ddnt even deem it fit to invite her to my place on any weekend that she doesn't bite ooo and she's not overly expensive..

.i politely said my weekend has been swamped lately...she asked again another time...gbam!! three weeks later this obviously "thirsty" girl sent a rude text saying I led her on..

that I'm immature and was looking for a no-strings attached parole with her..that she's not that kinda babe ooo...that she's god-fearing ....
see wahala!!!!..

i just sent her a text saying "its like ó tí yá wéré.

Truly advanceDNA...
Cos you too get sense!

This I have seen!
Re: Why Women Talk From Both Sides Of Their Mouth...it's Cringe by Nyascobar1414: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Your mom and your moms sister is a big different thing...

If you will ever gerrit, you 4get abou it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Present Patner / How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? / Why Do Canadians Like To Denounce They Are Not Americans As Fast As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.