Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,870 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance (37064 Views)

List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter / Hon. Emmanuel Ogunmolasuyi, The Epitome Of Leadership And Legislative Excellence / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by shortIGBOman: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
phorget:

Seems you've forgotten Ekweremadu"s treatment in Germany... undecided

Ekweremadu own different. His own na IPOB Bandits attack am.
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by LadyRosa(f): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s][quote author=Pakute post=112321605]
Buckload of bullshit from a knucklehead slowpoke. Igbos were raving mad after FG proscribed it. So much that they were ready to go violent on any person they suspected was in connivance.
Why was Amaechi threatened?
Why was Wike threatened?
Put your little brain to use and stop being dumb.
Take a look at what Ekweremadu was wearing and the logo on it that got Igbos swoop on him like a mad dog.
[/quote[/s]]

It's better to be a mad dog,than to be a jellyfish which you certainly is.

IPOB can go to hell,so with you!

Ekwaremadu got what he deserves.Even this worthless Yorubas on the video will drop their depression once the law maker promise them a sour bowl of Amala.

They are not angry,but hungry.
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by aspabay(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Great people there.
Unlike some people in Lagos that still asslick one old ancestor that put them in perpetual slavery.

Yes oo, but people in Delta, Abia, Enugu, Rivers, can all look away from their leaders.

Tinubu left office since 2007, but he is still your headache

1 Like

Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Barcalee: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol,I saw this coming and I have been telling my people that a time will come some politicians won't be able to go to their constituents. Make their supporters dey get ready oooo
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Pakute: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
LadyRosa:
[s]
Why don't you want me to quote your silly comments and throw it back at your parent's face back home?
No matter how you try comparing those "hungry" Yoruba, best believe that they put in an effort worth more the stress than the hungry ones in your region queuing under the sun for a litre of kerosene.
I couldn't be bothered about you ipob rats but for your mothers who got their cunts burnt thinking they'd given birth to a bunch of children.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by SeeItSayIt: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Sonyboom765: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lagos is waiting fir cursed jews from hell in Anambra n Abia to stone the kleptomaniac Peter Peter Obi n the colossus in failure Ikpeazu with his godfather Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji. You can add Ugwuayi to the list.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Great people there.

Unlike some people in Lagos that still asslick one old ancestor that put them in perpetual slavery.
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Cousin9999: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Accountability.

Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Sonyboom765: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
You igbos comment on SM like lunatics
Someone those not come to his constituent yet he wins election in same constituent every for years since 1999. How do you want it explain that you are fools

LadyRosa:

WhO told you Ekwaremadu visits his constituency at all? undecided undecided
If he can be flogged like a criminal in Germany,what do you think would be done to him back home?Him for come Enugu immediately and not go to Abuja,make them conclude him final burial.

Apama, those times he was delt with was his defeaning silence during the masacre of fulanis on his people.

By the way APAMA means F+OOL!
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Sonyboom765: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Mumu talk. May be Ekweremadu is from your home town
Was Ekweremadu beaten in fathers palace
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by ufotunang: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
If nigerians can pursue away incompetent politicians like this... nigeria would be a better country ... nigerians has allow politicians to deceive them since 1999 election till now...still deceiving nigerians till now.... nigerians be wise
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by ufuosman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dats good
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

It's you called a f+ool
Kobaje fun iyalaya e
Omo ale
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Toneymoye(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2022
The youthful honourable was chased like a thief. This shows that age doesn't matter on performance. Yayaha Bello is a youth, what has he achieved in Kogi, apart from owing workers' salary? Na wa oo
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by LadyRosa(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom765 post=112325499]You igbos comment on SM like lunatics
Someone those not come to his constituent yet he wins election in same constituent every for years since 1999. How do you want it explain that you are fools

[/quote

Your father is a BUNKUM!
Yo
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by LadyRosa(f): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pakute:

Why don't you want me to quote your silly comments and throw it back at your parent's face back home?
No matter how you try comparing those "hungry" Yoruba, best believe that they put in an effort worth more the stress than the hungry ones in your region queuing under the sun for a litre of kerosene.
I couldn't be bothered about you ipob rats but for your mothers who got their cunts burnt thinking they'd given birth to a bunch of children.

Even Yoruba wey no dey fit buy crayfish put for soup dey abuse Igbos for kerosene?Same people selling human parts for meagre amount just so they can throw Owambe parties where they have several orgies? grin

OGUN kill you there!
BUSU!
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Pakute: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyRosa:

Even Yoruba wey no dey fit buy crayfish put for soup dey abuse Igbos for kerosene?Same people selling human parts for meagre amount just so they can throw Owambe parties where they have several orgies? grin

OGUN kill you there!
BUSU!
Who come dey buy the crayfish your mama for roadside dey sell?
Who dey buy hundreds of fulani cow dey enter SW daily for Owanbe & Amala joints?.. Maybe una I-never-chop-family for village dey come here dey buy am.
You can keep up your vain posturings on social media but we know as hunger take dey gbensh una family for yansh back home, sotey pot of soup no gree rest.
https://www.nairaland.com/6845928/stealing-pots-cooked-soup-increases
After a few days of a dead thread, una toto hustle finally don gree you arrange money buy data for phone take reply mentions. A girl gat to do what a girl gat to do.
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by LadyRosa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pakute:

Who come dey buy the crayfish your mama for roadside dey sell?
Who dey buy hundreds of fulani cow dey enter SW daily for Owanbe & Amala joints?.. Maybe una I-never-chop-family for village dey come here dey buy am.
You can keep up your vain posturings on social media but we know as hunger take dey gbensh una family for yansh back home, sotey pot of soup no gree rest.
https://www.nairaland.com/6845928/stealing-pots-cooked-soup-increases
After a few days of a dead thread, una toto hustle finally don gree you arrange money buy data for phone take reply mentions. A girl gat to do what a girl gat to do.

Lol.Even a poverty stricken jobless son of a bitch dey call me broke.My younger sister's latest shoes will relief your mother her years of penury.Elede! grin

Make I follow you dey nairaland Shior!I do unlimited b&itch!
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Pakute: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol.Even a poverty stricken jobless son of a bitch dey call me broke.My younger sister's latest shoes will relief your mother her years of penury.Elede! grin

Make I follow you dey nairaland Shior!I do unlimited b&itch!
The SI unit of prosperity in your family is a pair of shoes. See as you dey happy like small pikin wey hin papa carry Christmas fowl enter house.. Aiye e baje.
If no be say I no dey do dirty yamleg, I for like bang your younger sister with her diamond shoes on and pour my pap on her shoes.
Hustle harder, make you sef hustle toto buy new shoes dey compete with baby Olosho of the family.
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by LadyRosa(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pakute:

The SI unit of prosperity in your family is a pair of shoes. See as you dey happy like small pikin wey hin papa carry Christmas fowl enter house.. Aiye e baje.
If no be say I no dey do dirty yamleg, I for like bang your younger sister with her diamond shoes on and pour my pap on her shoes.
Hustle harder, make you sef hustle toto buy new shoes dey compete with baby Olosho of the family.

I no even dey read your rants grin grin
My used tampons more expensive than the proteins in your families plate in a month! tongue
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by Pakute: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
LadyRosa:

You mean your father is a dog?! cheesy
You missed the 's' in the dogs. Na dogs you fück u no kill person. With 1.2million, you can buy more shoes and tampons in your family and more importantly, una mama go fit buy ponmo put for soup.
Re: Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance by LadyRosa(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pakute:

You missed the 's' in the dogs. Na dogs you fück u no kill person. With 1.2million, you can buy more shoes and tampons in your family and more importantly, una mama go fit buy ponmo put for soup.

O ,your father, uncles and kinsmen? grin

Yea,they are the dogs I _fucked. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.