Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,452 members, 7,901,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form (39755 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Lagos Raises ₦100 Billion Infrastructure Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha....... na 50 aspirants Apc go get.

By the way is Bankole not from Ogun State?

Osinbajo
Amosun
Bankole

Shuooooo money dey dis country like dis?
their #100 recharge card moni
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Brushstrokes20: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2022
... And the shameless kleptomaniac is back undecided undecided
The shithole is a bad joke!

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by RexTramadol1: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Dbrave1:
Those from the East always write trash here I just read and zoom see all these guys coming out are from Tinubu to neutralize Osinbajo votes Bankole and Amosun are Jagaban Ally immediately he move his membership to ogun tinubu is playing another game in his backyard no one will declear in Lagos,osun and ondo for president it's a master game from Tinubu he already secure the north just forget all these your distance analysis

Immediately I saw Amosun na Jagaban, I knew you’re also writing trash

Since the last elections where Tinubu’s camp brought Dapo, Amosun has been at odds with them cos he brought Akinlade from APM

Nobody can predict for now their game plan, but it will unfold before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by fartkay(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha....... na 50 aspirants Apc go get.

By the way is Bankole not from Ogun State?

Osinbajo
Amosun
Bankole

Shuooooo money dey dis country like dis?

Pastor Tunde bakare.

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Zikimani: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Ok. It's alright. All this people buying this nomination forms, i wonder which of them really have the love of the country at heart most of them are after their selfish aggrandizement. Pls , let's be really watchful and prayerful for God to help us in selecting the right leader for" vain is the help of man".
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by tonyson010(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:
They’ve finally turned 2023 to a joke undecided

All I know is that all things are working together for Peter Obi.

But thinking critically, I think this is Tinubu foes giving these men money to buy ticket to chop into Southwest delegates since Tinubu thinks he’s smart and is insisting on Indirect Primaries.

Osinbajo and Amosun will share Ogun delegates

Fayemi will take Ekiti delegates.

Akeredolu might direct Ondo delegates to vote Fayemi or Osinbajo.

Oyo will be shared by all Southwest aspirants.

That leaves only Lagos and Osun for Tinubu.

Southeastern and Southsouth delegates would rather burn in abyss than vote for Tinubu.

Whie northern delegates will definitely go for whoever Buhari endorses.

Tinubu and his urchins will forever regret his 2015 treachery against the south.

too early for this permutation

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by AngelicBeing: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2022
SmartProf:

MC Oluomo will be next to purchase the form.
Hian, Mc Olumo ke, like seriously, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, Nigeria presidency has become a joke of the century shocked
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by mywells: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
INEC how market season for them to cash out big time Jackal and Hyenas purchasing form.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Brushstrokes20: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Once a KNOWN THIEF joins the diabolic party,
his loot and sins are forgiven and forgotten undecided

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
The shithole is on a cliff edge undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Btcmoni(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Good
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by mywells: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Mc Olumo ke, like seriously, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, Nigeria presidency has become a joke of the century shocked
That's how we see it oh,when the type of Buhari can be president in this country that mean you yourself can be president this country.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Kfed4ril(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Is a chicken change to him...

This man was accused of looting 30 billion when he was a speaker...

They swept the case under the carpet immidately he defected to APC...

40 actually
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Bankole from Abeokuta, Amosun from Abeokuta, Ogun state grin.

Yemi Osibanjo odale ore, u see ur life so?

Even Ogun state delegates go dey split in 4 ways and d Osoba/Kaka/OGD/Yayi bloc na for Jagaban. Ishola fit go with Amosun , Alake go settle for Bankole and Osibanjo odale go stay with Dapo.
D major bloc dey with Jagaban. Lobatan.

May we not have odale ore like Yemi Osinbanjo
you yorrobanza people are generally born treacherous,traitor and betrayal ..it's una DNA solidly.tiffnubu also betrayed Abiola too while in Abacha gulag.i trust my dog than a yorrubanza man or woman.no one in his right should ever make the mistake of trusting any yorrobanza coward for ANYTHING, yes,I mean ANYTHING! y'all treacherous as rattle snake undecided..the greatest number of Odale people are found in yoruba land from Aole and Afonja,the later of whom you are rightly tagged and labelled after, to Awo-Akintola treachery down Ojuyobo(drugnubu) -Abiola sellout etc etc.yall are cursed with that problem.i can NEVER TRUST a yorrubanza person ,no matter how he appears to be.not even their pastors or G.Os undecided.. tiffnubu will be pay back in full cup of his own medicine in the fullness of time undecided.. there is very little buhari can do for him undecided..mark this post, tiffnubu will be thoroughly DISGRACED! people mean am well well and are ready to spend more than triple whatever he has to ensure his total disgrace at the poll.una go shock.lagos no be nigeria.meanwhile , make we keep playing lagbaja Ao M'erin Joba tune for him to continue dancing to.treacherous lot
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Gamesmart: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2022
This really is evidence of how much these Baaastards loot when they held positions.

Dimeji Bankole, the baaastard son of a real whooore, wants to be our President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Kfed4ril(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I know that bankole is a thief , but on this presidency issue i am certain that someone is bank rolling him.

Who dey fund banky.

Someone that stole 40bn naira before the end of his tenure and went scot free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by PS712: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2022
LegendHero:
I .
All those declaring and picking forms worth N100M despite not having structures to win primaries are pawns in the game. They are probably being bankrolled to achieve a greater goal. Those of them with few delegates under their control will use it to bargain at the primaries.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by IVORY2009(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2022
horirem:

Online Scammer with so many nairaland User handle to Like his own post grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2022
IDeyNL:
Something is really happening within SW APC that we will soon find out.

In one month's time we will know.

There is a game being played.

The game they are playing is that they hope to make a profit later when they withdraw from the race after selling their slots for a much higher amount to Tinubu undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by 77up(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

But thinking critically, I think this is Tinubu foes giving these men money to buy ticket to chop into Southwest delegates since Tinubu thinks he’s smart and is insisting on Indirect Primaries.

Southeastern and Southsouth delegates would rather burn in abyss than vote for Tinubu.

Tinubu and his urchins will forever regret his 2015 treachery against the south.
This post here just confirmed how slow and political naivety you are grin

Just imagine, must you continue to embarrass your half baked education on nairaland grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by 989900: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2022
A disgraced thief.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by BigDawsNet: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2022
LegendHero:
I think I understand this game.

APC is trying to raise money legally. Just make everyone declare, buy form, raise money for the party, then elect their candidate in the primaries.

Going at this rate, they can raise billions legally.

Besides this, there is no other explanation for this because all these guys declaring are from all zone. Imagine Emeka Nwajuiba and Dimeji Bankole buying form, no way in hell will these guys for example ever win the primaries.

Another argument that can go with this could be that these guys will get paid more by candidates coz they anticipate they will step down for him when in the primaries. But even this logic is debatable because a strong candidate will not pay bogus amount for someone who don’t have the party structure in their hand. Why should one pay Dimeji Bankole for example, how many delegates can he control in Ogun.

It easy...

They will finance the party legally by buying a form which is obvious only one man will win..

These funds will be used to finance the elections

Every contestant that purchased this form will be rewarded awesomely with an appointment or a post in the senate or minister..

So let them keep winning themselves... we know how he dey go
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by rockmite: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2022
People don't understand d calculations here. Osinbajo is finishing gradually with Bankole, Amosu and Fayemi coming out. Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti would ordinarily go for Osinbajo but now Tinubu is sponsoring some machines to scatter d votes from those places. Tinubu will beat any candidate except Buhari from the north. He is very strong in the North.
To kill Amaechi, he is sponsoring some candidates from southeastern states to scatter votes from there.
He has the following states already:
Lagos, Odun, Oyo, Kano, kastina, Sokoto, Niger, Kwara, Adamawa. Osinbajo and Amaechi should understand this game fast so that they can talk to those contesting in their stronghold to Stepdown else too bad.
Tinubu is a smart politician, he used this in 2015 and worked for him.
It is a game of chess. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Johnfrank445rt: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Gh

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Oracleforce: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Bankole from Abeokuta, Amosun from Abeokuta, Ogun state grin.

Yemi Osibanjo odale ore, u see ur life so?

Even Ogun state delegates go dey split in 4 ways and d Osoba/Kaka/OGD/Yayi bloc na for Jagaban. Ishola fit go with Amosun , Alake go settle for Bankole and Osibanjo odale go stay with Dapo.
D major bloc dey with Jagaban. Lobatan.

May we not have odale ore like Yemi Osinbanjo

The Tinubu you are supporting is he also not an Odale...? Those people that helped him become the governor of Lagos state, has he not discarded all of them like soiled pants. ?/

They are birds of the same feather, flocking together...
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by Kilometres: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Gospel according to Nkpumiri beer parlor political analyst.

Please tell us how PDP delegate will vote Peter Obi? Who is going to direct the delegate to vote Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by okorogodwin4(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2022
South wasste criminals are now coming out to buy form very soon fanni kayade and lie man Mohammed will join
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by buJu234: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2022
my suggestion, i may be wrong..

i see this as an investment..

someone give these SW politicians 100M to buy the form,

through the back door, start negotiation with the one who many have the highest money to pay back (it may be Tinubu or Osibanjo, but I think Tinubu has the upper hand).

so imagine, buying the form plus small publicity cost 150-200M, then the other candidate offer to buy you out with a minimum of 300M..

omo that is min. 100% return in less than 6months oo.. grin grin grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form by jeromeekugbere(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Oman This people get Money to waste o, There's something going on behind closed doors that they're not telling us ,

Let's all pray for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.