Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? (537 Views)

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by nairaab: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2022
What instantly makes you suspicious of someone?

https://anthonyex.com/what-instantly-makes-you-suspicious-of-someone/

"Telling me how intelligent they are, how rich they are, how honest they are, or what a good Christian they are. If you really are any of those things, you don’t have to tell anyone."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by ImaIma1(f): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
When you are too good to be real, trying to portray yourself as a perfect person.

When you are visibly uneasy when I touch your phone. Everywhere is passworded...gallery, WhatsApp, etc.

When you act evasive and dodgy especially when asked some questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Kajaard: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
ImaIma1:
When you are too good to be real, trying to portray yourself as a perfect person.

When you are visibly uneasy when I touch your phone. Everywhere is passworded...gallery, WhatsApp, etc.

When you act evasive and dodgy especially when asked some questions.

Imalma why are you touching his phone? angry
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by ImaIma1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Imalma why are you touching his phone? angry

cheesy

I don't snoop. But if I happen to pick up your phone and it seems like your bp goes up, it's a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Ulunne777(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Once you say you are a Pastor grin

2 Likes

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by ruzell86: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
The least lies.

There's no such thing as little lie, be accountable!
Own your inadequacies, just like you own your strength.

1 Like

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Once you're too suspicious of others, you're not to be trusted.
When you tell me only bad things about others I'm yet to know, you're not to be trusted.
When you have mostly negative stories to share about other people, you're a gossip and not to be trusted.
When you hardly believe anything and think everything is a lie until proven, you're likely a liar not to be trusted.

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
nairaab:
What instantly makes you suspicious of someone?

"Telling me how intelligent they are, how rich they are, how honest they are, or what a good Christian they are. If you really are any of those things, you don’t have to tell anyone."
Your being human is all It takes for me. undecided

Humans are by default untrustworthy and I have made my peace with that. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your being human is all It takes for me. undecided

Humans are by default untrustworthy and I have made my peace with that. undecided

I trust people, until they give me reasons not to.
It is the easiest way to live life.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles:
I trust people, until they give me reasons not to.
It is the easiest way to live life.
Nah! I don't trust humans, I simply give them the benefit of the doubt. undecided

By design, we are untrustworthy. This since we are fallible beings. So, no need investing my trust. Instead, I accept we are error-prone, and allow each the chance to redeem self in their individual way. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
A gossip, a back bitter, huge red flag.

2 Likes

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Mariangeles(f): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nah! I don't trust humans, I simply give them the benefit of the doubt. undecided

By design, we are untrustworthy. This since we are fallible beings. So, no need investing my trust. Instead, I accept we are error-prone, and allow each the change to redeem selves. undecided

Well, I believe humans are naturally designed to trust, like babies.
The more we experience life, the more we lose our sense of trust.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles:
Well, I believe humans are naturally designed to trust, like babies.
The more we experience life, the more we lose our sense of trust.
Well, as babies maybe, but as we develop, we are literally forced into making choices about such things. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by socialmediaman: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
There are specific things in general that may arouse our suspicion, but our levels of suspicion improve over time with knowledge and experience. Ignorance can also trigger a false sense of suspicion.

Things that arouse suspicion in a 30-year old may not arouse suspicion in a 16-year old due to inexperience. Also, things that a 25-year old will easily suspect could fool a 60-year old due to improved knowledge.

Have you watched kids take their first injection? They’re completely oblivious until it starts hurting, that’s when they start getting suspicious on seeing doctors and injections

Many things can arouse suspicion. For instance, when your story or presentation isn’t adding up (e.g you say you be Dangote pikin but you de follow me climb okada ). You claim to be an experienced Architect but you can't interpret correctly or answer technical questions on a building plan you submitted, maybe na copy and paste you do

Again, different strokes for different folks based on knowledge, experience and possibly other factors

2 Likes

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by TheKrakon: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
If that person is a pussie owner.

I'm just catching fun. No hard feelings.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Richy4(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't get suspicious of anyone..I trust people a lot and I give benefits of doubt but the first lies will put me off... Even the person's good morning wishes will be well scrutinized embarassed
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles, one major benefit of denying trust to all ans instead giving each one the benefit of the doubt is the burden of whether to trust or not trust is completely removed from one. And if you admit, it is a ridiculously heavy burden to bear no matter what age. Once that burden is taken off one, human relationships become much easier to handle without the heartaches. grin

1 Like

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Mariangeles, one major benefit of denying trust to all ans instead giving each one the benefit of the doubt is the burden of whether to trust or not trust is completely removed from one. And if you admit, it is a ridiculously heavy burden to bear no matter what age. Once that burden is taken off one, human relationships become much easier to handle without the heartaches. grin

That applies to people whose trust have been betrayed over and over.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Richy4:
I don't get suspicious of anyone..I trust people a lot and I give benefits of doubt but the first lies will put me off... Even the person's good morning wishes will be well scrutinized embarassed

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles:
That applies to people whose trust have been betrayed over and over.
Have we not all? Right from childhood we are battered by our the very trusting nature we once thought little of. So who can really boast of not having there trust betrayed over and over? No one really! Since having one's trust betrayed over and over is an essential part of growing up to reach mental maturity. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by naija4life247: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am Pastor . . . . .

I will instantly switch to to CIA, KBG, and DSS modes.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ulunne777:
Once you say you are a Pastor grin
grin grin

I swear...
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
I am Pastor . . . . .

I will instantly switch to to CIA, KBG, and DSS modes.
Lmao... grin grin

Most pastors and other religious people, are con..they sway gullible people to enrich themselves..If you fail to study the scriptures very well, another will do it for you and possibly with wrong interpretation.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Lindajames1010: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't trust people....

I only pretend as if I trust.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by LordKO(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cynicism and/or scepticism - if hir exhibits any of them when I haven't given hir justifiable reasons to - and then sententiousness under any guise.
Re: What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? by Eternitymedia88: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
When we are about to have a deal,
You tell me you are a pastor, a prophet, a Rev. A man of God.
Once you mentioned any of these I go open eyes wella

(1) (Reply)

Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. / Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad / A Dedication To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.