Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

If Not For Children: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Not For Children: (802 Views)

Starting Early: Strength Training For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Children: by mekaboy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2011

IF NOT FOR CHILDREN, DO U THINK GUYS WILL STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED IN TODAY'S WORLD? STILL WONDERING WHY A GUY WILL CHOOSE TO LIVE WITH ONE WOMAN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

THE WISEST MAN ON EARTH HAD OVER 700.
Re: If Not For Children: by Cuddlemii: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2011
Well If not for Societal pressure, do you think some women would want to marry some men and take their crap.

I don't wonder why women would choose to live with a man for the rest of their lives because unlike you some men are so sweet, caring, loving and romantic (like my baby love).

The richest black woman in the world is single
Re: If Not For Children: by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
SMH! Who stops you frm having 1000? undecided  How Many did fela have? And What did Fela Die Of? undecided But again how would you  lipsrsealed 1000 ladies with that ya small  tongue?
Re: If Not For Children: by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
Cuddlemii:

The richest black woman in the world is single

@ Op get that into ya thick Skull! angry
Re: If Not For Children: by toyemz(f): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
@poster

IF NOT FOR CHILDREN, DO U THINK GUYS WILL STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED IN TODAY'S WORLD? STILL WONDERING WHY A GUY WILL CHOOSE TO LIVE WITH ONE WOMAN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

if that is your main reason for marriage,might i remind you that there are hundreds of children waiting to be adopted
you could go along that path!
Re: If Not For Children: by mekaboy(m): 1:40am On Jul 10, 2011

BLAH BLAH BLAH, MY BABY IS SO SWEET , LOVING, CARING, ETC, THE QUESTION IS FOR HOW LONG? WILL U STILL SAY THAT 5 YRS ALONG THE LINE IN AFTER MARRIAGE ?

Re: If Not For Children: by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2011
toyemz:

@poster

if that is your main reason for marriage,might i remind you that there are hundreds of children waiting to be adopted
you could go along that path!
Re: If Not For Children: by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2011
As regards your last post, I av a question for u̶̲̥̅̊ , ; are you from a broken home?
Re: If Not For Children: by 2Praise: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2011
Mistaken man. As if kids are the reason people get married. FYI that wise man solomon was also a King and the Wealthiest too.

Challenge him and marry twice that number,then become chief of the vilage u create
Re: If Not For Children: by iice(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2011
2Praise:

Mistaken man. As if kids are the reason people get married.
grin grin

Cuddlemii:

Well If not for Societal pressure, do you think some women would want to marry some men and take their crap.
No mind am as if ma only man dey marry abi na only marriage dey produce pikin.
Re: If Not For Children: by Brite02(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2011
OP

I doubt that, marrying up 700 wives does not make one wise, even in the holy book. . Solomon said that all was vanity.

Reason man married a woman is not just only for kids. Be careful how you speak man.
Re: If Not For Children: by mekaboy(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2011

LOL, I AM NOT FROM A BROKEN HOME BUT, WE ALL KNOW THAT IT DOES NOT TAKE LONG BEFORE THAT WHOLE MARRIAGE EXCITEMENT FADES AWAY, AND THE 2 COUPLES ARE ONLY TOGETHER BECAUSE OF THE KIDS.

Re: If Not For Children: by Goldieluks: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2011
mekaboy:

LOL, I AM NOT FROM A BROKEN HOME BUT, WE ALL KNOW THAT IT DOES NOT TAKE LONG BEFORE THAT WHOLE MARRIAGE EXCITEMENT FADES AWAY, AND THE 2 COUPLES ARE ONLY TOGETHER BECAUSE OF THE KIDS.

that is why you should look for other things to spice up your marriage,go on holidays,buy each other gifts,send text messages,flash each other,
go to the beach,take a stroll sometimes-hand in hand, book for massages,go shopping,go sight seeing,go window shopping,try new things,like eating out
sometimes,go sky diving,go on dinner dates(even married couples does that)

Look for things that would make the relationship healthy,don't sit on your back side,waiting for love to fall down from the sky.
In a relationship or marriage where there is no true love,that is where you find the couples getting bored of each other with every little
irritant.
Re: If Not For Children: by MMM2(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2011
Op
Married is just 4 free punny. undecided
Re: If Not For Children: by kpolli(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2011
dumb post
Re: If Not For Children: by 2Praise: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2011
Op have u evr been married or ur talking out of the day to day negative stories we hear?

You seem to have wrong ideas about marriage as an institution and its purpose.

Its not a fairy tale or magic.Its a long journey and hard work if you never want to derail.

Now I doubt ur of age to even comprehend the institution itself but just know there's more to it than kids.
Re: If Not For Children: by 190: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2011
If the wisest man had 700 kids

then im going to have 701

my time starts now!! angry angry
Re: If Not For Children: by leuelliot(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2011
190:

If the wisest man had 700 kids

then im going to have 701

my time starts now!! angry angry

LOL Madt man, Well they did not say he had 700 kids ooo just wives imagine one wife per night that's 700 days omg
Re: If Not For Children: by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2011
I would still get married. I believe in the intuition of marriage. So no matter what society says, no matter the divorce rate I am gonna get marry someday.

Infact the kids thing is the last on my list. I luv kids but the whole child birth thing is terrifying.
Re: If Not For Children: by MrsChima(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hey wifey,

You do not need to have children if you do not want to bother with it. Childbirth and children isn't for everyone. There are thousands of married couples who do not have children and are happy with that. There are many reasons why people do not have children and infertility is not one of them.

Some people are so quick to expect married couples to have children not asking HOW THE COUPLE feels about having children or what's expectation for the future concerning children.

You will be married and happy in near future to a wonderful man who is not going to pressured you into having children UNTIL YOU ARE READY, AMEN. kiss
Re: If Not For Children: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey wifey,

You do not need to have children if you do not want to bother with it. Childbirth and children isn't for everyone. There are thousands of married couples who do not have children and are happy with that. There are many reasons why people do not have children and infertility is not one of them.

Some people are so quick to expect married couples to have children not asking HOW THE COUPLE feels about having children or what's expectation for the future concerning children.

You will be married and happy in near future to a wonderful man who is not going to pressured you into having children UNTIL YOU ARE READY, AMEN. kiss
Do not even waste your prayers. Not from the family I am from. (You want my mom to kill me alive?) Not the man I have lipsrsealed

I will just have to go through it. grin
Re: If Not For Children: by 190: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

leuelliot:

LOL Madt man, Well they did not say he had 700 kids ooo just wives imagine one wife per night that's 700 days omg
Re: If Not For Children: by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Do not even waste your prayers. Not from the family I am from. (You want my mom to kill me alive?) Not the man I have lipsrsealed

I will just have to go through it. grin

(praying faster and sealing the prayer in) Too late! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Not For Children: by mekaboy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2011

LOL, EVERYBODY JUST DEY SHOUT INSTITUTION INSTITUTION UP AND DOWN, I HOPE JAMB IS NOT REQUIRED IN THIS INSTITUTION grin

WELL SOMEBODY WAS SUGGESTING DOING NEW THINGS AND ALL THAT, SOUNDS FUN , BUT DONT FORGET, ITS THE SAME PERSON YOUR DOING ALL THOSE STUFF WITH. THAT YOU GO WALKING IN THE MOON FOR A CHANGE WITH THE SAME LADY U HAVE BEEN WITH FOR 10YRS DOES NOT CHANGE HER.

WELL I AM NOT MARRIED AND I DONT THINK I WILL MARRY FOR LOVE, BECAUSE LOVE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. THEY SAY LOVE IS BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE , BUT I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH 3 GIRLS SO I DONT UNDERSTAND .

PLEASE I WANT TO ASK THE PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS OF THIS :" INSTITUTION" HOW DO U COPE WITH ONE WOMAN FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE WITHOUT CHEATING.

Re: If Not For Children: by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^
Hmmmmmmm, what a question? grin
Re: If Not For Children: by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
@MEKABOY, by nyashing the househelp, her sisters and her friends when she is not looking
Re: If Not For Children: by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2011

LOL, THATS CHEATING IN THE INSTITUTION grin

(1) (Reply)

Does He Need To Know? / Going Back Home To Nigeria To Get Married - Is It A Good Idea? / Single Ladies Over 30yrs Are Nicer Bcs Time Is Running Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.