Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fun Ways To Initiate Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Ways To Initiate Sex (675 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Ways To Initiate Sex by Sexplaystore2: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
� Ask directly
Make this creative and arousing. Words like, ‘I want to feel your warm and sweet pussy' ‘I love the feel of your cock and I want to feel you inside me’ can get your spouse hot under the collar.

� Send steamy texts to build anticipation.

� Give cues
Sexual cues are great if you don’t want to ask for sex verbally. Your cues could be leaving a note, rubbing up on your lover naked, handling etc

�Direct action
For instance, while watching a romantic movie, get things going by caressing your partner (with their permission of course) and see where things lead.

�Use sex games to set the stage for sex.
With sex games you can have lighthearted fun with your partner that leads to sensual touching and perhaps subsequently intercourse.

For interesting sex games, Check our intimacy gadget shop- @sexplaystore

I hope these tips help you. Don't be shy! Get creative with the tips suggested and start enjoying a more satisfying Sex life.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) / Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / Bbnaija: This Is Why Liquorose And Emmanuel Can Never Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.