Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,812 members, 7,893,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire (31148 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by tonididdy(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Her first experience with you was not memorable my nigga

...she discovered some men are bigger and last longer
VERDICT: YOU HAVE UNLEASHED A WHO'RE!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.
There must be something you are doing wrong. A girl cannot just wake yp and be promiscuous. Thisone she is denying she must be right. There is more to this story. Lets hear her view first vefore we conclude. Its aleays good to hear both sides.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Fedrick100: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Move on bro
I can accept everything in relationship but once my girlfriend starts cheating even if it’s means to hurt myself in the name of forgetting her I will do that

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Johel(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc

Wetin anybody wan comment again after this?...you said it all.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by djon78(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.

You deflowered her
You exposed her to the world of sin
So wetin you want do
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by boldking(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2022
You only know you love her when you left her go
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Bamzyriches451: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Damn!
You have an evidence that she's cheating and you're still here asking for advice... You need help true true
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by charlesdinho7(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2022
be wise man. no lady is faithful in a long distance relationship. them be all h*oes. break up with the b*icht and get yourself a lady closeby... be wise

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nyascobar1414: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Clinghton:
When you deflowered her you gave her the forbidden fruit.

You ruined her life.

Word!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by headbasher96(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Scamburster:

Please, what is the Bible question of the passage?
will u put all your eggs in one basket
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by achimendy(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

It is over my niggar...

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc

Hahahaha....... bros pls be calming down.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by mrcrabs(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Mumu man. You live in Abuja she schools In owerri, did you think it will actually work, why are you like this honestly.

She cheated twice yet you still consider forgiving her, you are just a gbef
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Lastmankc(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Never date a girl in school if you are not there with her.She will have another school boyfriend that will be banging her.
I dated a girl in school,I never knew she was married and she hide that away from me.
I mistakenly got her pregnant, when she got pregnant that was when she opened up to me that she's married and would wants to give the baby to her husband.I felt bad because I never knew that I have been banging another man's wife.It was a long story shall but I have to stop here.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by BigYash: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
Reconsider her na. Mumu! If she give you better disease, your eyes go clear..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by SirMichael1: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

my curiosity keeps on increasing whenever I cross the word on NL .
let's say "if she didn't displayed the attitudes,would he intend to marry her"?.

I believe from his post, we can infer that he has plans to marry the said lady. So yes.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by DeusMagnus: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
95% of mens's problem with women goes down to their inability to meet and Bleep other women. Total lack of abundance mindset.

1. He's 28, the girl is 22 and he wants to settle down with a girl of 22 who is her hoe phase. Stupidity.

2. He's in Abuja while the girl is in Owerri. Owerri o. As in Owerri. � You get do long distant relationship with girl wey dey Owerri. Mugu.

3. She cheated on him and he took her back. Person wey he for send back to the street.

4. She said she can't withstand the temptations of guys in her school. Person tell you say she belong to the street, she doesn't wanna be saved and you want to save her. Idiot.

A simp and more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by rajiedreez: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Marry her today toady, shior
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by mirexxx(f): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Baby girl was on her own jeje, you and your big head went to wake up a sleeping lion. Now she cannot control her sexual urge and worse is you are far away in Abuja and you still dey vex ontop the matter. oh you thought you were marking territory by deflowering her. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nyascobar1414: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2022
You took away her Innocence when you did not marry her.. You just wake the sexual demon in her...
Now, to the street she has gone, 4ever she will be there..

Even though you marry her, one day she will go back to that ame street.....

Know the repill and you will know how this b!shes are wired...

A SIMP you are though...

Kindly accept my SIMPathy..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by zinaunreal(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

Another mumu don show. Any advice you give him he will still run back to his bitch. Leave this fool jare
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by goody234: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
The girl is going through her olosho stage she is young what do you expect ..let her live her life you deflower her and expect your preek is the only one she will taste?..Let her go she is not for you be mature about it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Newton2024: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2022
czarr:
I think his ego wants to believe he deflowered the girl.

I don't think he did.
Maybe she was still tight down there.
Maybe he sexed her during her period.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by wizkidblogger(f): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2022
lol. juju dey your eye. better go for deliverance grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by bolex04(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
See human being

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Olam09(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

Jilt her.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by BurnaBaby(f): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
GUY Forgive her. No one holy pass

As a woman, when those stupid Redpills idi*ts says virgins ladies don't cheat, I shake my head and weep for their ignorance.

No one love a good dick, I mean a very good dick than virgins. They hear stories from their friends and they compare and contrast, and they want to explore. Do you know your virgin wife do have fantasy of fucking that your handsome, caring friend who comes around to visit you?

Na God the give good wife weather virgin or not, if she go hoe around she go do am

kiss
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Starhearts: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

It is over my niggar...

Ur mouth no go kill u

Wetin concerned u with wetin wey no concern u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Aklee4994(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
I don’t like giving advice to anybody in a relationship because at time some have already made a decision and advised themselves but only want to hear from people against that decision so I will give you a wrong decision to bang at me to know your own decision
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Boykevwe81(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
make ona try dey find ona age group and leave the smally for their age group surely you will have your peace of mind. She still want to explore, so let her be, by the time she realize all her doing na wash, hope it is not too late already.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Titogbanski: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Just marry am and try to make sure u live n the same house, transfer to school for Abuja
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Wuppdex: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Don't mind the simp loser, he's such a LOSER to the extent that if they organized LOSER competition, he would still take the second position, because LOSER can't win in anything grin grin grin
OscarJaden:
Who takes 18-25years girls who are still undergraduates serious when it comes to relationships
This particular age bleep anything they see around school campus

This is 2022 the era of simping is over
When you disvrigin her it was just your turn on the pussy it was never meant to be yours forever

Dump the LovePeddler and move ahead
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Chucker001: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
I feel your pain my brother...
In 2016, I met my girlfriend and for 5 years we didn't have sex because she was a virgin and she wasn't ready for it, but all of a sudden middle last year she wanted to give me her virginity, in her words she couldn't risk being disvirgined by another guy, because she loved me so much, by the way I never asked or disturbed her for sex all those years because I am not the type to ever ask or disturb a girl for sex...I feel sex should come naturally and mutually, long story short, I disvirgined her last year, and now she is the one who disturbs me for sex, she loves sex now, even though she has never cheated on me, I get scared That something like what happened to this brother right here, might happen to me too, because she is also in school far from my reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.