Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire (31143 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Stanweezy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Like Adam and Even, they never knew they were naked until they ate the forbidden fruit.

You just opened her eyes to see things she was missing.

The solution to her high sex demand is to relocate to Owerri and continue to service her grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Whatshallido: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Are you sure you are the first man in her life?
How did you dis virgin her? If you lubricate your dick with Vaseline before inserting it inside her, that is artificial dis virgin and she will definitely leave you, but if you dis virgin her without using Vaseline she will always remember you
even if she married another man.
You know what? Just invite her to your house, give her marathon sex, re dis virgin her and dispatched her. She is a nothing girl.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by immortalcrown(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.
Oga! Make I yan you something. Many things are involved in this case.

One, are you so good in bed? If yes, the marriage can work out and she will be faithful in the marriage. If you are not good in bed, never marry her because she might have tasted better men and she will continue to BEG those men for sex even after you have legally made her your wife. When a woman has sexes endowed-and-or-energetic men before getting married, only God's grace will make her faithful in her marriage if her husband is not so good in bed.

Two, if you are caring and romantic to her, she will later regret what she did to you. And she will want to get back to you. This is because you deflowered her. Women hardly forget the man who deflowered them if the man is kind to them. Even if he is not good for them in bed, they will remain emotionally attached to him. But if the man has toxic masculinity, the women will easily forget him. Remembering him will happen only if no other man is able to fvck them the way the rude man did.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Donpenny(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Old man go find small virgin girl for village sponsored her school thinking she will be more loyal because he remove her hymen without working on his own bedmatic skills. Oyo is ur case my simp
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by enonche85(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promiscuos ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger .

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.

Are you okay at all?...Sleeping with every available preeq around and you're still considering her?...you no serious at all. Abuja is full of fine girls, look for one and forget that her.

Distance relationship na 99.3% scam.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ehay(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ehay(f): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Marry her, if she does not change in marriage, you marry a 2nd wife. Polygamy is back on the table. No need to hunt for a good women when you can marry as many as you want.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Testimony1988(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
You know what to do and you are asking, making love before marriage is not a good idea, in fact one won't get the right choice since one might have seen many ladies and to choose will become difficult and one won't be able to know his or her will while engaging in that act, if you want to settle down, stop fornication and pray to God to give you the right lady.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by LocalStandard1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I thought you guys said deflowering a girl makes her loyal

How market Op cheesy

'Deflowering' a girl you're married to, not fornicating with in the name of boy-girl friend.
All those prostitutes where also once virgins too
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Help my people.

Rest my Guy, this one is a lost cause. She’s irredeemable.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by crackhouse(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
She's a public pussy now. U showed her the way and she come sabi say the thing dey sweet and u want make she stop?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by phemmyfour: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
She dey do giveaway, you can't wife her and expect the giveaway to stop.

She belongs to Animashaun FC
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
We warned you all to stay away from fornication but you refused. You disv' another man's daughter before marrying her thereby opening the gate of underworld in her life, now that she had entered you still came here seeking for advice instead of paying her bride price and impregnating her since you can't manage your simpleton high libido. If anything happens to my sister ,I will hold you responsible! Now she can't concentrate in academics again; you just ruined her life with your stupid love.. I am waiting for you!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Oblivionz5(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by We4all: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
I hope people that are shouting go and marry a virgin is reading this,from my observation,female promiscuous behavior is first a genetic or hereditary problem,some families are more prone to cheating more than others,I know many women that their husband lives abroad and they respect themselves,not seeing their husband for months,there is absolutely nothing a man can do to tame a promiscuous woman,she must try and taste another dick,if you like give her 1 billion dollars she must fvck another dick,but there are some women that will be rather hungry than succomb to cheating temptations

One gbosa for you. You just said it all.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Verysmart101: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Bro this is the truest advice anyone will ever give you.

Leave her!
You are the guy that took her virginity means she should be the one feeling attached to you, females don't usually leave the guys that took their virginity especially when they love them so it doesn't actually mean anything more than that.
Now let's talk about your girl cheating on you,you must not know that cheating is different for both men and women. If a woman cheats it means she doesn't love you and even if you forgive her she won't ever really come back to you,cut your losses now.

If you feel like you can still make what you think you have with her still work then go ahead but I guarantee you that it wouldn't work and you will come back to give us part two of this story

Thanks so much bro.I appreciate all ur great words
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by purejustice36: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
You forgot to add your house address
You deserve better mending and bamming
Na better olosho you get so

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by tightpussy156: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Stupid SIMP sighted.you look novice.from your statement the girl is a prostitute.how are you sure you disvirgin her.she is a public DOG fucking from CHILDBIRTH.she use ALUM wash TOTO give you talking about disvirgin.you be jew man.she is meant for the street.dump her fucking Ass.before she finish school pussy don turn BOREHOLE.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by DMCY: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc

Na that nysc gangan be the issue, lost mine to a corper during her nysc days.. lol. The funniest part is that I know this guy and he has nothing, I no get anything too o but Omo! The thing Dey pain sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Brushstrokes20: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
What kind of a SIMPle man is this
COMMUNITY PROPERTY wey everybody dey manage,
E reach ur turn, you want PERSONALISE it...
fear God o undecided angry grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by 9free(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Your girl dey owerri open mouth tell you say she is promiscuous and you still want am??
Haba you never hear of owerri girls?
Funny part she might be schooling in imsu na there the matter end, na full time olosho na. Abeg I also school in owerri you fit give me e contact?
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by 9free(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
Owerri abi..
Should we tell him?? grin grin

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Karlifate: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Here we go again...

cheesy
...on today's episode of Lamentations. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Premiumwriter: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:
She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently.
she's gone bro. Like really really gone.

Na soft landing she dey try give you now. If you still wan dey fvck her stay. But you can't do it exclusively for now again.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Karlifate: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Slynation:
You do not need an advise, what you need is a slap...!!

See Lemme clear you, you might be the first to light that kpekus, but before you met her, she's obviously the kinda girls that engage in romance, kissing and smooching while locking the kpekus no matter how hard you try to cajole her to open that gate...In other words what I mean is that she's the type of girl that usually give you access from the torso upwards while the downward part is a no-go area, but you were the first to have successfully gained entrance and drilled that kpekus, that's why she's currently on kpekus giveaway because (You) Mr A has parted the red sea with his mighty rod of Olympus for others to follow...

Just continue sending her money while other guys do the banging since you want to claim the prestigious MVS award

N:B....MVS= Most Valuable Simp

MVS

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Anny4me: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
U [color=#990000][/color] u go see danger wahala dey bros just leave d girl m carry on with ur life if u wan last
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Chilord: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

Which school does she go to?
Imsu? Or Esut?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by pjmaskalli: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
My dear brother! You shouldn't av disflower the girl since your intention is to marry her. Well, the deed as been done.
The lady is now wild and addicted.
Please I beg you run . She is stylishly telling you she wild beyond your imagination. End the relationship for your future and thank me later
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by cayorday89(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I thought you guys said deflowering a girl makes her loyal

How market Op cheesy
LOL, she probably needed an enabler to pop the cherry, and wild she goes...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Verysmart101: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
We warned you all to stay away from fornication but you refused. You disv' another man's daughter before marrying her thereby opening the gate of underworld in her life, now that she had entered you still came here seeking for advice instead of paying her bride price and impregnating her since you can't manage your simpleton high libido. If anything happens to my sister ,I will hold you responsible! Now she can't concentrate in academics again; you just ruined her life with your stupid love.. I am waiting for you!

No be me tell am to share to the whole community.i didn't rape her.She desired for it and I gave it to her.She is responsible for her actions not me.I wash my hand comot for her matter
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by manchyme: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

Mumu you..
What if she confessed to you that you're not the one that disvirgin her?
Because you saw blood? Mttwww.
Fear women.
They're faking it, ask a doctor.
And you want to marry someone in Imsu and staying in lodge and you want her not to fukk while you're in another state.
You're not serious.
Even if you're in the same Imsu with her she go still fukk.
No make me vex abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.