Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! (830 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Dreadlock69(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
I visited my father's hometown with my distance cousin or best friend from secondary school, though his mum is from my father's side just two neighborhood village along the road ,my aunt got married to this my cousin or I'll say best friend side and this my aunty husband have a younger brother who I'll talk about his daughter . So I stayed in my cousin or I'll say best friend side for two weeks.
I and my cousin been bored to hell for two days before the fun begin ,one sunny afternoon I went to return the bottle of drink my aunt husband gave my cousin and I ,I met this dark beautiful girl we made eye contact and I left , unfortunately she came with my aunt husband 'younger brother who is her dad'.
I told my best friend about it he said "I dun Bleep am before but nah quickie her papa dey over protective and nah last year before we enter school sha " and it's true the girl dad gave us a headache. So I told my best friend I'll like to have my own share too mind normal guys parole nah .
"I dun bleep my best friend sister b4 but he didn't know about it till date cause nigga gon kill me"
On a blissful evening this girl sounding rude or will say acting disrespectful to my cousin and I was there with them “so I just cap am straight up say she know dey look face before she follow person talk say him resemble him mate or we resemble her mate "I just gave her a warning and later calm her down say no be so Dem dey follow person talk ,my cousin was saying “ leave am nah so Dem dey do if Dem dey follow Dem talk ".she was laundering at that time I told her should I bring mine but she replied no she's done , later that evening I told her to come sit near me which she reply "why should I ".I close the conversation with her immediately.
The next morning after having brunch because we ate late and woke up late the next morning I saw her in my cousin grandma quarters I walk through and hold her on the waist telling her wassup and left not know the step grandma saw everything and called me " mad man ashawo " in Ibo dialect she was talking to my cousin at that time, he told bout it himself .
she started behaving girly and touchy around me and sometimes hold my hand on frequent occasion but I didn't have sex with her only the normal romance and stuff like that , but the fact here is I can't date her because my cousin have slept with her and I myself will want to “chop and clean mouth to" like the saying goes “ if you want to cheat on him don't cheat on him with his fellas", like I will say if it was with other guys I won't be bothered but it was with my cousin , I'll say this girl liked or will I say loved me dearly but I'm kind of feeling the same for her but I'm really sure the relationship will not work cause I can't lived with the fact my cousin quickie her and I'll want to have my share and move on.Cousin told me she's a better girl for me and this doesn't comes from my cousin mouth easily.
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Medianna(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Can someone please summarise this passage in 2 sentences for me??

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by SurvivorM(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Medianna:
Dude is falling in love with a girl his cousin have had sex with.
Dude dont want to love her as he didn't like the fact his cousin have had sex with her.
Dude now in a dilemma of what to do

6 Likes

Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Medianna(f): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
SurvivorM:

Dude dont want to love her as he didn't like the fact his cousin have had sex with her.

Jesu!!
Dude wants to knock my brains with too much epistles.

Thanks really

Dude I can only imagination your confusioning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Sergio103(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
The cycle of complicated touch of relationship mirage continues cheesy
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by fastanddubious(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thanks to that gee up there for ur summary
Ah ah undecided undecided
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
you want to "chop and clean mouth"

but your future doesn't have no table or purpose. see your nonsense writing, i blame the girl though... i hope her father catches you and cut off your smelly mouth you want to clean.
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I visited my father's hometown with my distance cousin or best friend from secondary school, though his mum is from my father's side just two neighborhood village along the road ,my aunt got married to this my cousin or I'll say best friend side and this my aunty husband have a younger brother who I'll talk about his daughter . So I stayed in my cousin or I'll say best friend side for two weeks.
I and my cousin been bored to hell for two days before the fun begin ,one sunny afternoon I went to return the bottle of drink my aunt husband gave my cousin and I ,I met this dark beautiful girl we made eye contact and I left , unfortunately she came with my aunt husband 'younger brother who is her dad'.
I told my best friend about it he said "I dun Bleep am before but nah quickie her papa dey over protective and nah last year before we enter school sha " and it's true the girl dad gave us a headache. So I told my best friend I'll like to have my own share too mind normal guys parole nah .
"I dun bleep my best friend sister b4 but he didn't know about it till date cause nigga gon kill me"
On a blissful evening this girl sounding rude or will say acting disrespectful to my cousin and I was there with them “so I just cap am straight up say she know dey look face before she follow person talk say him resemble him mate or we resemble her mate "I just gave her a warning and later calm her down say no be so Dem dey follow person talk ,my cousin was saying “ leave am nah so Dem dey do if Dem dey follow Dem talk ".she was laundering at that time I told her should I bring mine but she replied no she's done , later that evening I told her to come sit near me which she reply "why should I ".I close the conversation with her immediately.
The next morning after having brunch because we ate late and woke up late the next morning I saw her in my cousin grandma quarters I walk through and hold her on the waist telling her wassup and left not know the step grandma saw everything and called me " mad man ashawo " in Ibo dialect she was talking to my cousin at that time, he told bout it himself .
she started behaving girly and touchy around me and sometimes hold my hand on frequent occasion but I didn't have sex with her only the normal romance and stuff like that , but the fact here is I can't date her because my cousin have slept with her and I myself will want to “chop and clean mouth to" like the saying goes “ if you want to cheat on him don't cheat on him with his fellas", like I will say if it was with other guys I won't be bothered but it was with my cousin , I'll say this girl liked or will I say loved me dearly but I'm kind of feeling the same for her but I'm really sure the relationship will not work cause I can't lived with the fact my cousin quickie her and I'll want to have my share and move on.Cousin told me she's a better girl for me and this doesn't comes from my cousin mouth easily.

My head is paining me , your cousin married your sisters aunt
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
SurvivorM:

Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by OscarJaden(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Are you writing a novel?
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:
grin
Re: My Recent Relationship I Fell Into ! by headbasher96(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2022
So what advice are u actually looking for again

(1) (Reply)

Am I Making The Right Choice / Person Go Dey Fear To Chat With Una.... / I Have Lived A Painful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.