Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,530 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously (35964 Views)

Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / Is The Era Of Freezing Accounts Because Of Endsars & Crypto Over? / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by samonak(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2022
bluefilm:
People will never learn

Meanwhile...

Why hasn't π launched up till now?
Omo that thing tire me oh! Their own (π) better since dem no make people invest their own money, my own be say make dem just list them on a major exchange like binance so that person go cash out sharply.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by John360comng: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Faber:
The System don crash ...

They keep shifting withdrawal date. Now they come up with flutterwave.

Telling customers to go to flutterwave and get their money...are you kidding me

grin
As if their scammed customers gave Flutterwave money that they would go get.

grin

These scammers are wicked sombori.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by John360comng: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2022
psalmistkakah:
i told my wife say na Ponzi Scheme..till now she dey doubt me....after all na her money.. ina ruwa na

grin
Na you she go collect the recover money from since she has lost "her own" money to this Ponzi scammers.

3 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by MartinsD12(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/29/controversy-as-86fb-accuses-flutterwave-of-maliciously-freezing-its-funds/
grin I knew it's gonna crash things like this don't last it's like robbing peter to pay Paul , last people that joined don lose be that , awuf dey run belle.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2022
After #EndSars, this government is fighting youth empowerment in every aspect.

Why do people think everything is Ponzi??

They are fighting your financial freedom because if you have money you can fight them too...

Imagine the fight the government is rolling out digitally...

Una no dey think?

3 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by boyfrank: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Gudhrt08:
Those ppl eat my money.... I will never do online business again!

U didn't do online business. You were a victim of Ponzi fraud. Ponzi no be online business. Dem knack you maga.

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by henryobinna(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2022
phollybee:
Na cover up jor... Ponzi Scheme will surely come up with excuses after chopping from the gullible.. Flutterwave is not fit to freeze account... Greediness too dey quickly kill Nigerians enn, the money wey u suppose take maintain yourself, u go invest to Ponzi make e dey grow! Shey una eyes don clear now abi?
flutterwave can actually freeze funds you have with th. I run an ecommerce store and use both of flutterwave and Paystack. They all can freeze funds you have with them.

This is not me defending 86fb, I just want to correct an impression.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Vikynas: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Scam!!flutterwave has nothing to do with your investor's money
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by boyfrank: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2022
ViktorCash:
Flutterwave does not hold funds grin .It is just a payment gateway or middleman wink 86FB is gone! kiss

Aswear, people too mumu. Flutterwave is a payment gateway. Nothing concern dem and ur account. If flutterwave won't carry out their payments. Then they should use paystack.

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Contekbbc: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2022
If you don't have a knowledge about something,it's not compulsory that you air your opinion,
Or when last has it been a criminal offence to keep quiet in sensitive things you have no knowledgeable of?

phollybee:
Na cover up jor... Ponzi Scheme will surely come up with excuses after chopping from the gullible.. Flutterwave is not fit to freeze account... Greediness too dey quickly kill Nigerians enn, the money wey u suppose take maintain yourself, u go invest to Ponzi make e dey grow! Shey una eyes don clear now abi?
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by HiideaConsole(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Ovaioza had someone to blame too

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Lekan239(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2022
phollybee:
and you think dey will just come out publicly to accused flutterwave wrongly
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by 77up(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2022
John360comng:

How do these guys sit down and come up with these "fantastic" ponzi scheme ideas?

One person put in 43m. Far of that money in my business and I would have been given him returns.
On that platform,there is what they call principal plan , that's the game you must play 3times daily , once you are playing it, your money is safe , even if the game cut, they will refund you but if you play out of principal plan and the game cut, your money is gone, someone was actually playing with 94m, I saw a post where someone lost 33m for not playing principal plan grin

Money dey this country, forget all the noise all around. You think it's by accident apc is selling ordinary paper for 100m grin

2 things actually turned me off from doing it ;
My bitter experience on MMM and the fact that, that platform is only limited to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by opera1(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Looking for another means to lure the greedy people
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by ayodejys(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Let Flutterwave reply maybe is true or not.If not they should unfreeze the account so thy they can pay their investors
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by tragergeorge(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Michael004:
A game was lost two days ago and the refunded everyone's money. .
them don crash abi them still de
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by psalmistkakah(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
John360comng:

grin
Na you she go collect the recover money from since she has lost "her own" money to this Ponzi scammers.

grin grin IF I HEAR, I TELL HER TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY LAST WEEK. SHE NO GREE...EVEN LAST NYT SHE STILL DEY CHECK..ME JUST DEY ONE SIDE DEY WATCH... grin grin grin HOW PERSON GO GIVE U GAME PLAY, IF GAME CUT DEM REFUND U BACK..HABA THINK AM..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by intruder15(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2022
phollybee:

Modified : Flutterwave go soon dismiss d wrong accusation.. Try and Wait!

Flutterwave is not even a bank. So I don't even understand what they are saying.

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Premiumwriter: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2022
phollybee:

Modified : Flutterwave go soon dismiss d wrong accusation.. Try and Wait!
flutterwave can freeze accounts on their platform.

Not your personal bank account but they may decide not to pay into your account the money they received on your behalf.

That's still freezing.

1 Like

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by suffering: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2022
I don’t even know what they are. These criminal organizations.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by obumsway(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Gudhrt08:
Those ppl eat my money.... I will never do online business again!
IF UPON ALL THE WARNINGS YOU STILL DO THIS ONE ... I BET YOU SAY YOU GO REPEAT ONLINE PONZI AGAIN

4 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Maj196(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Putting the blame on Flutterwave grin

1 Like

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Raxxye(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Didi2d:

You invest for there sef?
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by ogwumgbe: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
hahahaha.... las las na Ponzi scheme
na my guy wey get 1M+ for d investment I just dey laugh...I told him right 4rm day 1 I don't trust dis platform
finally dem don scam my guy

nothing sure pass BTC & Binance
go get a wallet

Those ones also na scam my dear, all these online shits are scam
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Abdulkabyr04(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Play accordingly
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Obiworld2020: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
When you tell a typical Nigerian to learn a marketable digital skill that can earn you money for life or invest 1kobo in learning something that will change there lives, they will call you names. But when it comes to ponzi scheme...they go as far as there village to sell there landed property and immediately invest in the money there, there aim is to overtake Dangote and Otedola......but at the end.... weeping becomes there case.

Affiliate Marketing business has given me a life that any ponzi scheme in the world � couldn't have given me.

You too can start your own affiliate marketing business if you're really serious about making money online!!!

Let's link up on WhatsApp!!!+2348033639767.

1 Like

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Sermwell(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
FlyingKing:
Flutter waves becarefu except you want thunder fire you and destroyed your company
So you actually believe that flutterwave nonsense story?

1 Like

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Allisgud: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Ope o
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Sermwell(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Newboss:

Stop talking nonsense. Flutterwave can see their post, so why will they be lying about Flutterwave?

Some of una no just dey reason
See this mumu still dey cap nonsense! All these Ponzi scheme always have someone to blame! They've even blamed CBN and SEC before let alone flutterwave!

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Sermwell(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Lekan239:
and you think dey will just come out publicly to accused flutterwave wrongly
Oga Lekan your money is gone!! These people have even accused CBN and SEC before. They can accuse anybody! CBN and SEC never responded to any of these lies, and I'm sure they're just lieing against flutterwave this time!

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by lajid: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2022
77up:
On that platform,there is what they call principal plan , that's the game you must play 3times daily , once you are playing it, your money is safe , even if the game cut, they will refund you but if you play out of principal plan and the game cut, your money is gone, someone was actually playing with 94m, I saw a post where someone lost 33m for not playing principal plan grin

Money dey this country, forget all the noise all around. You think it's by accident apc is selling ordinary paper for 100m grin

2 things actually turned me off from doing it ;
My bitter experience on MMM and the fact that, that platform is only limited to Nigeria.

You guys are only focused on the surface, it ain’t just about the game, the business model itself is faulty. It wouldn’t stand the test of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks / Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.