Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously (35963 Views)

Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / Is The Era Of Freezing Accounts Because Of Endsars & Crypto Over? / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by snoopz: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2022
If you've been scammed before, you go Sabi say bank freezing account na the first step of calming investors while the scammer is planning on withdrawal, transfer and how to run away

5 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Newboss(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Sermwell:

See this mumu still dey cap nonsense! All these Ponzi scheme always have someone to blame! They've even blamed CBN and SEC before let alone flutterwave!

You're a man. Be logical.

Have you asked Flutterwave if what they said is true? You sound like a kid.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by benqo01(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Some of una mumu for here I swear,do you know flutterwave was trending one time like that on Twitter,cos people were complaining if Transactions not going through

Let me clear the air here flutterwave can hold your money YES they can,I don't trust flutterwave as well,let them come out to deny this allegation na naija we dey

1 Like

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by olubojohnson(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2022
This is a big lie from them. I am a victim of the Ponzi scheme. They are trying to wipe up sentiment so more gullible people can join. I did usdt scheme and yet they have not paid me. Do Flutterwave arbitrate on Usdt, crypto. They are lying. And I indulge @nairaland. To let the world know 86fb is lying. They are looking for opportunity to get more gullible investors.

2 Likes

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Mekanus(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Obiworld2020:
When you tell a typical Nigerian to learn a marketable digital skill that can earn you money for life or invest 1kobo in learning something that will change there lives, they will call you names. But when it comes to ponzi scheme...they go as far as there village to sell there landed property and immediately invest in the money there, there aim is to overtake Dangote and Otedola......but at the end.... weeping becomes there case.

Affiliate Marketing business has given me a life that any ponzi scheme in the world � couldn't have given me.

You too can start your own affiliate marketing business if you're really serious about making money online!!!

Let's link up on WhatsApp!!!+2348033639767.
If this your affiliate marketing no be expertmaire eh!!
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by carl90(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2022
As a businessperson,why would I put all my funds with a bank/fintech app?
Is that not foolishness at the highest order?
This is lame excuse this ponzi folks are cooking up.
I wish flutterwave would sue this ponzi 86B (abi wetin they call themselves?) and rip millions from them for damaging their reputation.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Fxmanager(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Babsolala:
Whether this platform is real or not, I cannot tell. Same as I cannot validate their claims about Flutterwave.

But one thing I think is that SOME of these platforms POSSIBLY start with genuine intentions having just a few persons or "investors", then they get overconfident and accept more and more "investors" thus making their systems unsustainable. And one major challenge they have is the percentage ROI that they promise investors and time frame to pay such.

For any platform with a clear road map and genuine long-term intentions to stay in business, I believe that the ROI would not be outrageous, and then there should be a time when they close registrations and quit accepting new "investors", manage the few they have and sustain the business. Or at least, promise a very sustainable interest and within a long time frame.

But money corrupts man. Money and power.
In majority of cases, they see large chunks of money reeling in, then their minds get corrupted. And then it gradually becomes ponzi, accepting money from new members to pay old ones.
At some point, a shock is sent into the system when an inbalance between old and new investors come into play.

On the other hand, there is also a possibility that some investment platforms deliberately set out to scam people. They have no genuine intentions but start the business with a plan to get away with people's money.

The sad thing about all of this is that people WILL NEVER stop patronizing these platforms, even if they can see glaring red flags.

And then most investment platforms have the same pattern of excuses to give to investors once operations start heading south for them.

I know someone who once told me that he had just heard about a new investment platform, and that he already invested so he could cash out before it crashes. This is someone who had lost money in two previous investment platforms.
This is the case with a lot of people!

I could be wrong, but these are just my thoughts.
You are 100% right. You are not wrong in your analysis here.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Paperbag(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
SLIDEwaxie:
Flutterwave cannot freeze your account n�

They might have had a business account with flutterwave which they can freeze ...
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Kason68(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
They're anonymous, that is why they point at flutterwave to give investors hope, even if flutterwave wants to sue them, who're they suing?, Air i guess
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Kason68(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
These people are anonymous, they're already in Maldives enjoying their money with the most beautiful women in the world.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Didi2d(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Raxxye:

No vex ehn!

I almost put my money too, but something told me not to.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
My problem with Flutterwave is not their integrity everything works well it’s the fact that account numbers are not protected or masked in the processing id unlike others. That’s my only concern here.

Rise put my balance back up today almost gave me headache last night .. start with $20 and see what they do with that
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Funkymode(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Most people supporting flutterwave here on this platform are the yorubas, believing others are trying to pull their businesses down, always quick to come in defense of any business owned by yorubas accused of malpractices! My question is, why can't they own a business properly and legitimately run without any issues of fraudulent activities? If you doubt this I've said, check out almost every financial institutes owned by yorubas, you'll surely find out that they have a fraudulent cases hanging on them!
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by NaijaCars4sale: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
I doubt this story, Flutterwave doesn't have the power to freeze your account
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Leetika: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol all your money is gone. But I have a sure way you can make money I give you 15% invest now lol
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by effort1: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rahyberg:
Who are we to believe now?.

allegations melted against them.

No be only " melted against them". Kuku say "solidified against them"
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by millionboi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
CSTRR:
Someone in the office invested N500,000 and has withdrawn N1,000,000.

I think he's lucky.

I cannot risk it
in 86fb?
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Mayeldah(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerians have been raped on all holes by corrupt investment schemes, Politicians and Clergymen.

They never learn. Greedy fools!
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Bbbw: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Lucymercy: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
lalasticlala:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/29/controversy-as-86fb-accuses-flutterwave-of-maliciously-freezing-its-funds/
l have never fallen for any ponzi scheme and l will never fall. It has never appeal to me. I am and ardent player of sport betting but when a friend introduced me to this platform l laugh within because l quickly realized what is it. To encourage him to bring more investment plan to me in future l register l never deposit a dime always giving him the excuse l want to make a huge deposit so l am working towards it. Me wen be proper warri boy!
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by CountLaka(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dis one wea b say to even make an understandable explanation is a problem...
How on earth can a black man like me invest here
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by 6ixT8: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
samonak:

Omo that thing tire me oh! Their own (π) better since dem no make people invest their own money, my own be say make dem just list them on a major exchange like binance so that person go cash out sharply.

Watin u wan cashout? Imagine sy after enlisting PI e dey read #0.000005 per PI grin Na then you go understand Shay?
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Michael004: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
77up:
That 1m sef no be money, I knew who invested 43m .

You the more capital you invested, the more profit you earn daily and get to play game thrice a day amounted to 3% , imagine 3% of 43m daily.

That's why they all fell for it though.
Those people too greed.. How will I put 43mill when I can japa from the country with such money or do legit business
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Michael004: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

Dat's why u can neva go far in life....... doubting Thomas

Anyway 4 question u raised, GO ASK GOOGLE

BTC Binance KEE u there
Narrow minded folks like u aren't supposed to be given updates...so go sleep
You be mugu of the highest order. A compound fool. You where you don reach in life. A worthless low lifer forming boss on faceless forum.

Fool thinks I don't know about binance. I have been buying on binance before your papa born you.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Michael004: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
lite15:

shut up your dirty mouth,
gullible now you eye go clear, your money don waka,

Sick people, you're still defending your foolishness
See mugu, do you know how much I have made on it. Even if I can't get the one on it. I have gotten what I invested with lots of gains since. Ode
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Paperbag:

They might have had a business account with flutterwave which they can freeze ...
oh ok..I now understand
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
daHcKR:

They can if they are using flutterwave's services.
And that would be a big mistake calling out flutterwave if they had no dealings with them .
but they are a Ponzi scheme organisation, it is bound to crash one day.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by 77up(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Michael004:
Those people too greed.. How will I put 43mill when I can japa from the country with such money or do legit business
It's just funny as many people will get money but won't get sense to spend it.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by lite15(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Michael004:
See mugu, do you know how much I have made on it. Even if I can't get the one on it. I have gotten what I invested with lots of gains since. Ode

show your proof, that you make money from this ponzi scheme

thunder fire your yanch, your papa
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Michael004: 12:45am On May 01, 2022
lite15:

show your proof, that you make money from this ponzi scheme

thunder fire your yanch, your papa
Show proof to a nonentity like you.

Who are you for me to show proof of my money. Are you this foolish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks / Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.