Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,292 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:01 AM

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men (81888 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? / Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
David's brothers never believed David would be made King over them. Same with Joseph. We (females) will shock you someday.

Why didn't you pick a woman in the bible as your reference,you dumb fvcks keep twisting the word just to suit your sick ideals, women in the bible were submissive and respect their men, run off jare with your fake ass Christianity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Vixenn(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
MadamVanessa is viewing this thread. He is a male. I don't what evil he's coming here to say about women.

Hiding under a female account to downgrade women.

Why are you not proud of your gender?

Like seriously??
You want to speak up for women_ and you post about us sleeping with dogs?

How in the world did you plan on justifying it??

Would've made sense if it was condemned, to avoid generalisation__ so atleast they'll know most of us have sense...

There was a time I used to be eager to read your comments, you can do better.

THE FUTURE IS still FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by bennytrips27(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Futureisfemale This one your hating on men so much, it's obvious, when you're horrny na dog de do the thing. Because you wouldn't dare want a man to touch you.

Back to the topic.

The way and manner our women folk reason makes me at time regret being a woman. Imagine this kind of talk from a lady,, how then will men respect us? This is stupidity at the highest level and Sapphiere is so proud to share this, I am so ashamed of you.

shocked

Darling you can say whatever you want to say, think whatever you want to think, but it doesn't change the fact that I am a human being with a vagina in-between my legs. Just Because I don't subscribed to your foolish and Idiotic rant about men, I am not a female. You think that every woman is irrational as you that judge blindly and stupidly.

I unleashed my anger on men when they Bleep up, not just going around with hate to say that all men are rapists, all men are this and that. Objectivity is my key. I am not emotionally ridden as you

I have said it countless time that my aim of being here is not to prove my gender to anyone. This is a faceless forum. I come here to have my fun when I am less busy and logout when I am done. So much for you lots who carry most comments here for mind.

I saw your comment in one of the thread on front page, calling me out that I am a man hiding under a female moniker ,that people should be careful when dealing with me, as if I am here to have dealing with anyone, just because I opposed your stupid view on men. So much for you my dear, but whatever is your problem may God see you through.

Lastly, the way and manner you reason shows that you're still a teenager with little or no experience in life. Never you mention my moniker again or quote me anywhere in this forum. Avoid me, go and play with your mate, they're much here on nairaland.

You made a whole lot of sense ma'am, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by GloriousGbola: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
dominique:
J

Were you ashamed of your gender when they were making news for sleeping with all sorts of animals and raping underaged girls (some to the point of death), physically abusing their wives to death, robbing and killing people over their own belongings, murdering innocent people in the name of money rituals, slaying one another in the name of mindless cult clashes? Do you call out your entire gender when a man makes news for the wrong reasons? Why are you people always quick to rope women into every negative thing that make news when your fellow men are doing worse. It's beyond stupidity, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

No matter how black you try to paint women, it will never change the fact that at least 95% of the crimes all over the world are committed by your fellow men and it is because of you people we are not safe in this world. Chew and swallow that with your bitter red pill

Dayum! With all this dog brouhaha, I forgot 4 fellas gang raped a monitor lizard last week. The fellas even took pictures and videos. This table is big enough for deviants of all shapes and sizes

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by stamapro(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa
post=112394702:

shocked

Futureisfemale This one your hating on men so much, it's obvious, when you're horrny na dog de do the thing. Because you wouldn't dare want a man to touch you.

Back to the topic.

The way and manner our women folk reason makes me at time regret being a woman. Imagine this kind of talk from a lady,, how then will men respect us? This is stupidity at the highest level and Sapphiere is so proud to share this, I am so ashamed of you.

shocked

Darling you can say whatever you want to say, think whatever you want to think, but it doesn't change the fact that I am a human being with a vagina in-between my legs. Just Because I don't subscribed to your foolish and Idiotic rant about men, I am not a female. You think that every woman is irrational as you that judge blindly and stupidly.

I unleashed my anger on men when they Bleep up, not just going around with hate to say that all men are rapists, all men are this and that. Objectivity is my key. I am not emotionally ridden as you

I have said it countless time that my aim of being here is not to prove my gender to anyone. This is a faceless forum. I come here to have my fun when I am less busy and logout when I am done. So much for you lots who carry most comments here for mind.

I saw your comment in one of the thread on front page, calling me out that I am a man hiding under a female moniker ,that people should be careful when dealing with me, as if I am here to have dealing with anyone, just because I opposed your stupid view on men. So much for you my dear, but whatever is your problem may God see you through.

Lastly, the way and manner you reason shows that you're still a teenager with little or no experience in life. Never you mention my moniker again or quote me anywhere in this forum. Avoid me, go and play with your mate, they're much here on nairaland.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Newton2024: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jui0a1dgMuQ

A Nigerian Socialite, Mabel The Goddess has revealed that she prefers sleeping with a dog to some men.

On Thursday 28th, April 2022, a video of a lady having s3xual intercourse with a dog surfaced online and it has been trending.

It was recently brought to light by a Twitter user that some Lagos girls are sleeping with dogs in exchange for N1.5M.
However, socialite, Mabel the Goddess has beg to differ as she reveals that she wouldn’t mind having s3x with a dog than with some men.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs over them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9-RUEIOBy/
And you are even proud to bring this evil to Nairaland. You are not representing your gender well. Anything to trend. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by yetty247(f): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na Dog dey sleep with Dog
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
When you think you have seen it all, when you think you have heard it all.
Angel Gabriel what are you waiting for ? Blow that trumpet we are all ready.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by jeff1607(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

A Nigerian Socialite, Mabel The Goddess has revealed that she prefers sleeping with a dog to some men.

On Thursday 28th, April 2022, a video of a lady having s3xual intercourse with a dog surfaced online and it has been trending.

It was recently brought to light by a Twitter user that some Lagos girls are sleeping with dogs in exchange for N1.5M.
However, socialite, Mabel the Goddess has beg to differ as she reveals that she wouldn’t mind having s3x with a dog than with some men.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs over them.

To even post this sickens me, like seriously you support this?

You got issues or twisted
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

See this Ọ̀dẹ̀!

Na de dog dey do ₦1.5m transfer or de MAN wey get de dog?

You prefer a man rubbishing you totally by having his animal pet mount you like the stinking K9 byatch that you are.....
Wèrè olóríburúkú ọmọkọ́mo

Female e-diots on the prowl....

2 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Truvelisback(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm not surprised. Dogs would definitely prefer Dogs.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Tremple8v: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oya continue
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by stamapro(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
You made your points, and maturely. I love it when people are free of bias, sentiments and prejudices. That some female or male misbehave is not enough sample size to make generalization. Address the issue at hand objectively and move on, rather than making childish conclusions. For instance 5 men raped a teenage girl in Ogun state. Childish conclusion, every man in Ogun state is a rapist. So shallow

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Back to the topic.

shocked

I unleashed my anger on men when they Bleep up, not just going around with hate to say that all men are rapists, all men are this and that. Objectivity is my key. I am not emotionally ridden as you.

Like this thread you've created now, I should start applauding Mabel for chosing animal like dog over men,, I should support her stupid view because she's a woman, just to make you believe that I am a lady. God punish Satan, I rather die than being that stupid.

Lastly, the way and manner you reason shows that you're still a teenager with little or no experience in life. Never you mention my moniker again or quote me anywhere in this forum. Avoid me, go and play with your mates, they're much here on nairaland.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
This whole scenerio about sleeping with animals is making me tired, embarrassed and sick to my stomach shocked

As if one cares if you die
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Fantasticcc: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Women Do things ludicrously? Who slept with monitoring lizards? Who rape minors every second? I think it's women.
when did men sleep with lizards?better ask around women sleep with alot of minors too
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
With the way some ladies are misbehaving, is the future really female? I'd say it's debatable. lipsrsealed
Beastility is now the new norm for some ladies, Sodom and Gomorrah will demand an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Truvelisback(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
MadamVanessa is viewing this thread. He is a male. I don't what evil he's coming here to say about women.

Hiding under a female account to downgrade women.

Why are you not proud of your gender?
MadamVanessa, is a female. She is not an hypocrite as u are. She has only said the reality. U like generalizing things. There are still good men out there just as there are still good women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by danazy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
chatinent:
They are changing the narrative.

It wasn't about men.

It's about doing anything for money...and sadly, a large number of women can do anything for money.

I read a part of the whole dog trend where the lady was beseeching the sponsor that she could go anal sex for the money even when the guy bodly said he was HIV positive. She was like “ok, I don't mind. I'm virgin there, you'll be the first. How much?”

Na the same types of women all these our sisters dey look up to due to their extravagant lifestyles. Na by lifestyle? You fit do wetin dem dey do?

After these sorts of women have finished their lifespans doing crazy things for money, when life becomes a mockery, the emotional pun sets in...you'll now see them becoming Mary Amaka and making numbers in Shiloh...while other end products will be shouting the future is female, mixing rationality with overdose iberiberism while their mates are hustling legitly, working tirelessly not to follow the clique of the make-money-anyhow-and-intimidate-others committee.

Disgusting!

Humans, men and women, have finished this world with the hunger to intimidate.

Shout-out to all legit female hustlers! Shout-out to all reasonable women jare!

You have too much sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Fmghewzy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
PussyOdour:

I love you sometimes, I swear even do you be werey

Aswear , sometimes she says things and you would be like why??.
You get sense pass dis naa.

2 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Vulcan24(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Don't believe everything everyone says in Nigeria

People talk to see if it will land them in riches not because they have sense

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
U prefer dogs cos u made yourself a bitch,women like you make men devalue some ladies out there,there are some things that common sense would teach you not to speak oh!...i forgot that she probably now think like a dog tueeh. BABA GOD SAVE US OH.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by silverx(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

And she looks more like a dog.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Heavensent01(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
David's brothers never believed David would be made King over them. Same with Joseph. We (females) will shock you someday.

you ladies have been shocking us o, you STD carrier are now sleeping with dogs and defending the shameful act

God made David the king, human elect president through electoral process. stop being dumb
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Geesaintagape: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thank God this world is not my home
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Fortify: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dog attracts dog, should any human prefers dog, he or she is a dog. Common knowledge.
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Selfmotivated: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Then you are an animal in human form
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by bimbodotun(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
I hope ur father and brothers both immediate and extended are included??

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vixenn:

Like seriously??
You want to speak up for women_ and you post about us sleeping with dogs?

How in the world did you plan on justifying it??

Would've made sense if it was condemned, to avoid generalisation__ so atleast they'll know most of us have sense...

There was a time I used to be eager to read your comments, you can do better.

THE FUTURE IS still FEMALE

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin so you used to be eager to read her comments about how all men are rapists but you dont want her to generalise that all women sleep with dogs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is a case of what is good for the kettle is good for the pot grin grin grin you enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by effort1: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Women shock me everyday by doing things that are ludicrous. But this particular one prophesy has taken the cake .

Since you are men stop using Bible written by men as your example, except if you are a hypocrite.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Back to the topic.

shocked

I unleashed my anger on men when they Bleep up, not just going around with hate to say that all men are rapists, all men are this and that. Objectivity is my key. I am not emotionally ridden as you.

Like this thread you've created now, I should start applauding Mabel for chosing animal like dog over men,, I should support her stupid view because she's a woman, just to make you believe that I am a lady. God punish Satan, I rather die than being that stupid.

Lastly, the way and manner you reason shows that you're still a teenager with little or no experience in life. Never you mention my moniker again or quote me anywhere in this forum. Avoid me, go and play with your mates, they're much here on nairaland.
I i
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Man Cuts His Joystick After Porn Video Got Him Too Excited In Bangkok, Thailand / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.