Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Can Only Imagine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Only Imagine (266 Views)

Imagine,What Should I Reply This Woman After what she and her husband did to me / I Can't Imagine The Pain Of My Mother / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Imagine by Nobody: 7:33am On May 01, 2022
(Good morning NL moderator fp pls )

if your brother married your classmate will you call her anuty?
Re: I Can Only Imagine by socialmediaman: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
(Good morning NL moderator fp pls )

if your brother married your classmate will you call her anuty?

You mean your uncle?
Re: I Can Only Imagine by Nobody: 7:45am On May 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

You mean your uncle?
Yea
Re: I Can Only Imagine by socialmediaman: 7:47am On May 01, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Yea

She’s officially your aunt but you don’t need to call her that, just call her by her name, no big deal.

There are people who are older than their aunts and uncles. Their grandparents married multiple wives so they were born by their parents before the new wife had a child for their grandparents
Re: I Can Only Imagine by Nobody: 7:49am On May 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

She’s officially your aunt but you don’t need to call her that, just call her by her name, no big deal
really

(1) (Reply)

Does Parent Still Love Their Kids? Check Out This Photo Of Abandoned Children / BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / Why Are People Wicked A D Envy Ones Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.