Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse (53623 Views)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Invictuse: 5:33pm On May 01, 2022
You are either a shameless human being or a scammer. Every other possiblity aside those two is null n void in your case.

StilmaVsBorn2w:

I knew it will be like This, but there's no harm in asking for help, for you thinking am using a sensitive issue like this to cashout shows alot of we don't really care about one another. am not forcing anyone to help and for your understanding since I made this thread, I HAVEN'T RECEIVED any TOKEN,.

SO LUCKILY FOR YOU SIR, NO ONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED, But I just want You to know it's evil of you trying to cease good people from rending help to people like us who really needs it.

once again thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Invictuse: 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
Every scammer should be stopped this your wail to fool others is simply foolish. If everybody was like me on NL scam for don end since.

Barrister026:

Yes o, but some people are naturally heartless, with issue as sensitive as this you don't have to stop others from assisting even if your not helping. imagine what that mindlog wrote, what about if all this is true? the fact that they are alot of scammers in nigeria doesn't mean we have to give away our humanity.
I have been following that topic since yesterday and the way it is, I don't think he's telling lie.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Jmichael1(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nothing No Go See

bt una no see dis 1 ooh....
abeg were dis 1 take happen?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by oluplus(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2022
I am happy that you changed your mind. Pls provide us with evidence and I will support you in my own little way. Plus, sorry about the death of the mother of your child
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Desperados(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:

EFCC boss ké? cheesy

Where I dey work now sweet me die, EFCC work no dey hungry me. cheesy

Oooooh, so u dey impersonate the EFCC and u dey do their work on Nairaland without their permission.

I am sorry but you are under-arrest for impersonation of federal govt legal entity so you have the right to remain silent or whatever you say will be used against you in the Nairaland-Court-of-Law.

For your info, I am a legal Nairaland-Police-Impersonator legalised by NPF.

(i nor talk anytin oo)

Now move it.......

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Invictuse: 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
If na womqn n he chose to help her se na your papa work the money for hin hand.

The audacity with which you online beggar / scammer beg this days if there was no law I will ensure I behead each n every one of u

Desperados:

Guy,

forget this talk. Supposing the OP na babe, you nor go talk all dis ones and you go stil pass back go transfer giv the babe.
I knw how people lik you dey behave.

If you wan help am, do so peacefully or just lock up. Nor con dey spoil people mind.

Who wan mumu go stil mumu las las no matter the advise.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by akosh005: 5:43pm On May 01, 2022
starphilemon:

Do one simple task and I will be the first to send you 200k, provide your verifiable house address and name, provide details of the girl's family and verifiable address, once verification is done, I will lead the donation crew

Seconded..... including hospital receipt for payment and loan app screenshot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Invictuse: 5:46pm On May 01, 2022
You can say same with dowry n bride price.
joyandfaith:

They want to monetize their daughters especially if children are involved. If dead women have no child I don't think issue of getting married to corpse would arise. It is a tradition borne out of greediness.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Desperados(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2022
Invictuse:
If na womqn n he chose to help her se na your papa work the money for hin hand.

The audacity with which you online beggar / scammer beg this days if there was no law I will ensure I behead each n every one of u

I nor get any word to tell you cos i know ur type so keep ur foolish words to yourself.

Besides, i nor give u any audacity to call me online scammer so nor try dat nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by obyrich(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2022
Ugosample:

Traditions are man made
So the MUST attached to that statement you made up there is not applicable

Same things that we thought were sacred and people were scared of is the same thing that European invaders came and pissed on and burnt to ashes

Anyways no energy for too much grammar
Everyone bear his own load
But as for me......
I don't fvxk with barbarism
Europe destroyed Africa? Stole from Africa. At the moment Europe is destroying Europe. Pause and ask, is Europe a good example?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Invictuse: 5:50pm On May 01, 2022
So you get winch to detect lies
Una go just de mumu unaself.
Just imagine this idiot, you can deduce he is not lying like say you be lie detector.

omorttee4u:

You can just castigate the op base on his personality, there are people who don't like to be insulted infact, they can't take the insult without talking back at you, even if you are their boss.

Having gone through his previous post I can deduce to conclude he's not lieing but naive on the situation that consumed him. Logically how can someone marry a Corpse after spending so much on hospital bill, we have to respect the traditions. but whoever willing to help can decide to investigate. May your helper locate you op.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Invictuse: 5:53pm On May 01, 2022
You that is born a scammer from birth. Werey I resemble person you fit drop voice cajole. I have quoted like 4 monickers on this thread you are all working together to scam the mumu that will still transfer to you fools.

Desperados:

I nor get any word to tell you cos i know ur type so keep ur foolish words to yourself.

Besides, i nor give u any audacity to call me online scammer so nor try dat nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by absoluteSuccess: 5:56pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

I knew it will be like This, but there's no harm in asking for help, for you thinking am using a sensitive issue like this to cashout shows alot of we don't really care about one another. am not forcing anyone to help and for your understanding since I made this thread, I HAVEN'T RECEIVED any TOKEN,.

SO LUCKILY FOR YOU SIR, NO ONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED, But I just want You to know it's evil of you trying to cease good people from rending help to people like us who really needs it.

once again thank you

If you are in dere state of financial help, I advice you don't come to a place like this. If you seek for help financially, you will not find it.

But possibly if you have a business offer, you may. You can have people buying your stocks here.

I've once lost a child and just before losing the child, I wanted to beg for help here. The move was miscontrued.

I was in a multi-level marketing, someone from Cameron read my post on my blog, he was interested and wanted to start the business at Cameron.

I don't understand French, I brought the issue for assistance here, they changed it to a plot to defraud the people.

The person who was helping me interpret shy away from the process. The Cameron people went to someone else and the brother made a lot of money.

Even the fohow business I discussed here was met with stiff resistance as though I've just been plotting to rob a bank.

I've recently been bankrupt and asked for help here again. Lo, total failure. But thank God. Interestingly, it's from this same site that the evil man trying to harm me picked up offence in me.

Bro, face your problems, learn from it. It will either make or mar you. Don't beg for help, nobody will ever help you but God. I owe apps as much, running from my assailants.

But pay I must, it's a phase of life, not the end of it. Nobody has been helping you to run your life up to this time, look inwards and continue.

Avoid the soul poisoning from this site.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2022
Teleprompter:
Cohabitation has unforeseen disadvantages but it is very common. I’ve not heard of this culture before now but I see why it may be reasonable.
They can not take his child from him but it is just to honour the dead partner and keep good relationships with the son and his mother’s family.
It sees you are among those that is being married on credit. You better tell your husband to do the needful.
In Delta state where I came from no one will take the child from him, but the corpse won't be berried until he married it. By the time they arrest him, to explain how their daughter died, he will be the one that will be begging for settlement.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by joyandfaith: 6:00pm On May 01, 2022
Invictuse:
You can say same with dowry n bride price.
Of course. But paying bride price and performing marital rites on top dead girl is ridiculous.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by ImaIma1(f): 6:01pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Thank you, am going today with my people, have already spoken with her elder brother they expecting us.

I told you the initial gra gra would pass. You were listening to gen z people that think everything is about wokeness.

Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On May 01, 2022
Ugosample:

Traditions are man made
So the MUST attached to that statement you made up there is not applicable

Same things that we thought were sacred and people were scared of is the same thing that European invaders came and pissed on and burnt to ashes

Anyways no energy for too much grammar
Everyone bear his own load
But as for me......
I don't fvxk with barbarism
Hmmm
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Profadvocate: 6:12pm On May 01, 2022
Drop account
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2022
Good. Handle your business.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by dawnomike(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

Sorry my people I asked for financial assistance.
am at her fathers compound presently,. I know everything will fall in place.
God works in mysterious ways, thank you all for your comments.
once again thank you

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7102223/want-me-marry-corpse-refused
Glad you've decided to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2022
I first saw this story in a particular group on Facebook & here someone is using it to solicit for funds, I don't know who is the true owner of the story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by 9jahotblog: 6:25pm On May 01, 2022
Na wisdom you applied here.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Roger3D(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

once again thank you

Are you insane? Marry a corpse? jESUS
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Every scammer should be stopped this your wail to fool others is simply foolish. If everybody was like me on NL scam for don end since.

Oga relax abeg.
In sensitive issues like this be it scam or not.
You are not willing to help.... Sit back and watch, let those willing to help do so.
Don't spoil the few good minds left.
Just let things be...
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Snowx: 6:42pm On May 01, 2022
I thought you were stubron to heed to advice

Thank God you concede

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Weezy463: 6:44pm On May 01, 2022
frozen70:

You know what, you have tried to accept to do the needful

This time around take your inlaws inside and let them know your capacity
If possible print uoir account balance from the bank they will see the current date or show them your account balance in uoir phone they will see the current transaction

Tell them that this us all you have, that they should arrange and modify things to fit into your availabile balance

Just humble yourself and everyone will cooperate with you
grin
frozen70:

You know what, you have tried to accept to do the needful

This time around take your inlaws inside and let them know your capacity
If possible print uoir account balance from the bank they will see the current date or show them your account balance in uoir phone they will see the current transaction

Tell them that this us all you have, that they should arrange and modify things to fit into your availabile balance

Just humble yourself and everyone will cooperate with you
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
This is wrong to tag this event a lie or not.
If you are too hardened or broke to help, please keep your anti-humanity to yourself

Allow the few good ones left to help with "what they can afford to loose", this is too sensitive a topic to take help away from someone who 'may' need it.

[b][ Nigerians have lost their humanity, no wonder ladies now sleep with dogs and boys kill to make money /b]
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Onliie(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

once again thank you

don't do it. You're marrying a demon. It is a lifetime of regret after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.