Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion (642 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by NwekeUG(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
I'm A Product Of A Polygamous Family And Hate It With All Passion - Eedris Abdulkareem

Popular Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that he is a product of a polygamous home and added that it is not ideal, IGBERETV reports.

The Jaga Jaga crooner said polygamy is "cancerous" and destroys peace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8CieYMSQo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Responding to Muslims who insist they have a right to marry multiple wives according to their religion, he said the Allah said you can marry 2 women if you can love them equally. He then asked how many men can actually love two women equally.

He also said that many Muslims who want multiple wives but find it hard to pray 5 times a day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8TllxsuyL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by immortalcrown(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2022
grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by illicit(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2022
My former boss said polygamy is the best tho

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by Candidlady: 1:26pm On May 01, 2022
Reno and kriss216 left group chat
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by Kriss216: 1:26pm On May 01, 2022
I still don't understand how a sane individual will quantify wives with Prayers.

Regina Daniels got married into a Polygamous home. She's happy and still alive.
Osinachi as a Minister got married into a Monogamous home. She was brutalized and dead now.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by Righteousness2(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2022
We all are mere humans. We have a CREATOR who created us , the Heavens and the Earth.

HE gave us How to Live and How things should be on Earth.

GOD ALMIGHTY will never force you to obey HIM. HE gives HIS Commandments! If you like obey! If your don't like , do as you like.

But you must understand that there are Consequences for the Choice we take. Consequences that can consume lives and generations.

One Mistake from Father Abramham thousands of years ago even after he chased her away, is what is still causing Problems on Earth today.

Do not be wise in your owns. Stick to GOD'S word. It is for our own good.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2022
People hate polygamy but like to keep concubines, side chicks and baby mamas. Is that not an irony.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by MonkeyMods(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2022
After all his gragra guy man na confirmed Simp
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 01, 2022
Kriss216:
I still don't understand how a sane individual will quantify wives with Prayers.

Regina Daniels got married into a Polygamous home. She's happy and still alive.
Osinachi as a Minister got married into a Monogamous home. She was brutalized and dead now.

This is so so so deep.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by Cholls(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2022

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: I'm From A Polygamous Family & Hate It With All Passion by inoki247: 6:46pm On May 01, 2022
You people shuld rest jarey...

Having one wife no mean say u go live long so mak everybody whatever makes dem happy...

(1) (Reply)

I Built Our House Myself, Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Replies Estranged Wife / Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship / Tiwa Savage Has A New Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.