Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,956 members, 7,936,050 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes (46042 Views)

Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Olam09(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
grin
You gotta be kidding?
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by OGwales(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
Obviously this woman is planning to bill the innocent boy that will marry this girl heavily. Kia! I just pity am.

I can imagine if my mama and your mama decided to be keeping records of food we ate from birth till now, mine will contain 10 dangote trailers fully loaded.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Signum(f): 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
This one na future shapeless eniola badmus Pro max

You are poor in everything.

Even mentality.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Kaido: 2:27pm On May 02, 2022
Eniola Badmus loading...
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2022
It shows from her body
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Mrklemo(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2022
She didn't buy those stuff in one day.. Whats the big deal... Is your child not supposed to eat?...
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by LisaAnneMia: 2:31pm On May 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:
She should be careful to avoid her child becoming fat. I suffered during my childhood because of being fat. Low self esteem, other kids making fun of me and shit. Worst thing is that my parents thought because I was fat, I was health and most parents still do this today. As for me, my kids will never be fat. It it's to starve them, i will.
Honestly this annoys me whenever I see parents purposely fattening their kids all in the name of "cute baby". When they're 5-13 years old or so, you'd see them so sluggish, can't even move smartly or talk smartly. Tell them to run and all their fats will start bouncing around their body. And they're still doing this. Poor kids. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by africandictator(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:
She should be careful to avoid her child becoming fat. I suffered during my childhood because of being fat. Low self esteem, other kids making fun of me and shit. Worst thing is that my parents thought because I was fat, I was health and most parents still do this today. As for me, my kids will never be fat. It it's to starve them, i will.
you can lose weight by following an whole foods plant based oil free diet. I can tell you more for free you should start to see results in like three weeks. Fat and obesity put you at risks to a lot of chronic diseases. That woman should be careful not to make he'd child obese

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by charles009(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2022
Breakdown of my twins food. They are both 10 months. Started giving milk since birth

Nan 2 =N=2,600 x 14 cans monthly

Nutri born =N=1,000 * 15 boxes monthly

Kids kids Diaper =N= we bought =N=5,200 June last year, today it's =N=6k.(They finish 2 boxes monthly)

Then Add water, soap and cream

Thank God for HMO wey dey chest the occasional visit to hospital.

Na God be our strength for naija here.

I cannot wait for them to start eating garri and Fufu lol....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by bluefilm: 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
The baby no even send.

See as she just dey shine teeth like say na she be the boss.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
Guys, before you give your woman belle, try dey calculate. Baby food every 3 days no be beans.

I know of a certain couple that had a very beautiful baby boy. But this kid right from a month was so selective. It was my aunt's shop they always come to buy baby food.

Can you imagine that this baby always rejected Nigerian made baby food/milk. Or even reacted to it.
It was always the foreign-made one he liked taking. And those ones are expensive. They tried introducing him to take pap or Custard when he came of age, no way. The only custard he drinks is that Checkers 3 in 1 or at most Checkers banana flavor. E no dey pass that one.
If the mama no see am for market, na so she go dey Waka dey go everywhere. Thank God the couple had the money o. Cuz they later started buying half carton or cartons of baby food and custard to save them the stress of looking for it when scarcity comes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by GodisFirst: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
This can't be true. the quantity is too much for a child to consume within 12 months.
Madam should watch her house helps or other kids if she has older ones.
I can even suspect Madam herself as part of the consumers, the reason she accumulated the empties from onset instead of throwing them away, so that she show her husband and justify the money being budget for babies feeding.

7 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Reference(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
And every single one of them is processed so her organs have started battling future diseases.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Eaglesence: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I'm sure that I used to chop more than this as a baby grin

She will be one next week and you are already feeding her on a 2 years old baby food

I smell something called.....?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by phorget(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2022
If I say make I post the one wey my boy chop then church go close.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by mabeni(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
WALAHI, raising and feeding kids is not child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Slynation(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
Omo, this is much just within a month, but the evidence is quite glaring on the child...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Egoveen: 2:48pm On May 02, 2022
The little girl na ancestor grin grin
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by petermichaels(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2022
Do Not Believe Everything U see In Social Media. Who Go ep us check This One? U forget To Post The Water She Take Wash Am down. On A Second Thought.... How Dis Post Take Concern Us?

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by adecz: 2:49pm On May 02, 2022
Waste of money by a lazy mother
& a well to do father.

Exclusive breastfeeding for 4 Months
and then light foods and cocoa drinks
using baby formula milk will give you
a healthy, intelligent kid that never
gets sick.

All these excessive formula milk results
in dull, bloated mumucious kids with
one stomach ailment or the other.☹️☹️☹️

8 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by abobote: 2:50pm On May 02, 2022
E show for her body
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Elidrisy20: 2:51pm On May 02, 2022
May God bless her

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Tonytonex(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I'm sure that I used to chop more than this as a baby grin
This can't be true na. Whaaattt?

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by BusinessPlan22: 2:57pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

If you don't have money to take care of a family ... Don't allow people to compel you I to marriage ...

This is just feeding, hoe much more the pampers and other spending....

That's how my friend that rushed into marriage have been complaining... He'd come to stay at my place to run away from family wahala ....

Cute baby.... Na money be this...

Brother leave story, we run am with no salary, na God provide am, my twins ate more than this, they are two now, eating indomie everyday, my wife nor dey on allowance, we manage ourselves and God dey run am, so leaves this money talk bro.

Aboki for North dey train pikin with fura,dem strong, grow well.
So relax

5 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2022
All these are FREE for BABIES born and resident in the United States and some parts of Europe.
These areas have conquered poverty.
Finally, where did she keep her BREASTS?
Except she was Medically advised to desist from breastfeeding her kid, else why would she have BREASTS and still upload such warehouse?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Mooh247: 2:58pm On May 02, 2022
shocked

No wonder my guy dey always broke and his son just turned one

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Tonytonex(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2022
bluefilm:
The baby no even send.

See as she dey shine teeth like say na she be the boss.
before nko. Na she be the boss na. Na she brought herself?

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by VicM6: 3:01pm On May 02, 2022
I no sure say dis one dy breast feed her baby.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 02, 2022
If care is not taken, beginning of obesity..

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:03pm On May 02, 2022
This is no doubt very true. I remember my daughter would have eaten as much if we had kept a tab as this
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Sleekfingers: 3:04pm On May 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:

It is baby fat. My last kid ate like termites , when she was about that age. I was kinda scared too. Very chubby. But our family doctor , said I shouldn't worry. She is now 7rs. All those fat are gone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Whois(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2022
The mother posted the pic for purpose of internet bragging meanwhile she suppose hide her face in shame. What happened to breastfeeding. shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style / My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan / Do You Want Your Baby Naturally Chubby And Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.