Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,957 members, 7,936,053 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes (46044 Views)

Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
So u no dey throw d finished containers?! Na waa
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by lordswill03: 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
NAN company is supposed to give you an award sef. Or better still, reward you with one carton
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by rolams(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2022
Praxis758:
Imagine you having this baby as triplet under Buhari.

The person own don finish be that.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Praxis758: 8:20pm On May 02, 2022
Why?

rolams:

The person own don finish be that.

Yeeeeehhhhh!!!

That’s too much
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by rolams(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2022
Praxis758:
Why?

Yeeeeehhhhh!!!

That’s too much

You see am?
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by akeensbussy(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2022
To train a Child is very easy and it is depends on the wife not to put financial pressure on their husband unnecessarily. I gave birth to 3 Children and non of them take all these Cow milk. All my Children were breast fed from the day of birth to 5months and by 6months, my wife introduce Amala with Ewedu, rice and other soft local food.

Sincerely, I did not buy a single CAN of baby food. All thank to my mother anyway. She came and taught my wife how not buy all these baby food. How to use our available local food to train baby. Instead I stock the house with a lot food for the mother. Though, she was not working at this time.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nzewealth: 10:28pm On May 02, 2022
Pls someone should calculate everything let me know how much, I want to check something fess
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Goldbw122(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2022
God bless the father and mother out there, it is not easy, people will be complaining like they have not build a house, or able to buy a car, they won't know the expensis that the parents or the man go through in the house.. it is not easy.. I swear... I will have money first oo before I get into a relationship not to talk of marriage .
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 12:00am On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:

If you don't have money to take care of a family ... Don't allow people to compel you into marriage ...

This is just feeding, how much more the pampers and other spending....

That's how my friend that rushed into marriage have been complaining... He'd come to stay at my place to run away from family wahala ....

Cute baby.... Na money be this...

God bless you for this, I broke off an engagement because of one babe was putting pressure on me to marry. She doesn't have any proven or known source of income leaving the burden only to me. I told her to wait let me set things right, she just dey put pressure anyhow. Last night I told her bye bye , I no do again. Even kidwaya with him papa money never ready sef talk Les of me.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 12:02am On May 03, 2022
Thank God you can afford to feed her well. Your pocket will not lack money to train her
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by ITbomb(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
No wonder grin grin
See as she chubby

She never hear of the word "buhari"
She is obviously overweight,
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Poleski: 9:48am On May 03, 2022
Bad mother! Look at the baby, she's very over weight! Over-feeding a baby is not a good indication of love!
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:32am On May 04, 2022
adecz:

Waste of money by a lazy mother
& a well to do father.

Exclusive breastfeeding for 4 Months
and then light foods and cocoa drinks
using baby formula milk will give you
a healthy, intelligent kid that never
gets sick.

All these excessive formula milk results
in dull, bloated mumucious kids with
one stomach ailment or the other.☹️☹️☹️

Lol that’s not true .
As someone who is an over supplier and also
exclusively BF at one point in time and now supplement with formula(breastmilk and formula and baby led weaning ) .I’d say it’s a lot easier to BF as oppose to formula fed. you can easily pick up baby and BF right away .but with formula you have to go through some little red tape here and there lol.
You also have to understand that not all mother can produced enough breastmilk for their babies and as such they need extra support.
1 Babies are to be BF/FF exclusively or supplementing for a minimum of 6 months before introducing purée/solid
2 Giving light/solid food to 4 months is mostly not encourage only on certain circumstances.
3.different children have different needs
4. Babies tend to digest breastmilk a lot fast as oppose to formula, as such some parent might want to opt for Formula so parents and baby can have a down time(feeding baby every 1-3 hours is not jokes )
5.children that end up with stomach issues are most likely suffering from CMA (Cow milk allergies or Protein allergies ) a lot of parent tend to ignore it and just keep doing whatever while they breastfeeding/formula fed and baby either end up with all sort of issue later on in life or was lucky enough to outgrow it .
6 . There are some nutrient babies tend to get from formula that they can’t get from breastmilk unless the parent is very intentional with their diet and constantly take prenatal/postnatal supplement .

The most important thing is baby is fed weather BF or FF .. Fed is best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Baby Naturally Chubby And Healthy? / My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan / Show Us Your Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.