Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Question For My Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For My Ladies (1733 Views)

The Problem With My Ladies / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Question For My Ladies by marlet01(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
Well it's a matter of love. If you love someone and the person reciprocates then there is nothing wrong in getting intimate. The only advice I'll give to women is to never have sex with a guy who doesn't love them, or with one that loves them but they don't love back.

When the feeling is mutual, sex isn't a problem!

Better cool cool
Re: Question For My Ladies by Njoy1(f): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ Kobe
Have you just escaped from the monastery/covent, you're unaware it's OK to have it before marriage. Are you saving yourself for the big day if so lucky you.
Re: Question For My Ladies by LadyGodiva(f): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2007
y rely on a man to 'make an honest woman' out of you.
you can be that without having a man do it.
if u want casual sex, then have casual sex. if you want sex within an intimate long-term relationship, then do it. there should not be stigma attached to either one. each mature adult should be able to make these decisions autonomously, plus manage the things that come with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance / Why Her Cry / What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.