Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike (821 Views)

IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima / Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Kovac: 9:05pm On May 02, 2022
In interview with channels tv had with wike few minutes ago, watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwhFGhqi86M
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2022
No sensible person will support violence.

1 Like

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by perez100: 9:22pm On May 02, 2022
Wike is a brainless person. There was endsars protest by Nigerian youths and some officers were killed. As a Governor that supposed to make investigation and fish out the culprits - you put the blame on Igbo and gave military go ahead to kill Igbo youths. Many of these youths they killed were not in Rivers State during the protest. They returned back to resume their businesses but they killed them simply because they were Igbo. The 2 pastors they killed had no hands in the protest.

Many girls they abducted were not among those that killed the officers.

You even bragged that if officers are killed in any place in Rivers State where Igbos dominate - you will repeat what you did in Obigbo. That means, even if your Ikwerre people kill officers where Igbos dominate, you will still order that Igbo youths be killed. With this your touting attitude, you bragged and made great noise thinking your evil will fetch you the highest position in the country

However, the Northerners are far smarter than you are - I cannot support the killing of officers because my own blood may become victims. But If you sow good, you reap good and if you sow evil you reap evil. May God grant all of us peace no matter where come from.

8 Likes

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2022
i don't think they need your support.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28pm On May 02, 2022
But why igbo are looking for validation from wike.

1 Like

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by mrvitalis(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2022
Wike if you want forgiveness take your ikwerre elders go to OBU GAD prostrate and plead for forgiveness no Igbo man can say no

3 Likes

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Cyynthia(f): 9:29pm On May 02, 2022
If this holigan by any chance gets PDP ticket, PDP supporters would rather vote Osama bin laden than this clown

4 Likes

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Darkcloud11(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2022
perez100:
Wike is a brainless person. There was endsars protest by Nigerian youths and some officers were killed. As a Governor that supposed to make investigation and fish out the culprits - you put the blame on Igbo and gave military go ahead to kill Igbo youths. Many of these youths they killed were not in Rivers State during the protest. They returned back to resume their businesses but they killed them simply because they were Igbo. The 2 pastors they killed had no hands in the protest.

Many girls they abducted were not among those that killed the officers.

You even bragged that if officers are killed in any place in Rivers State where Igbos dominate - you will repeat what you did in Obigbo. That means, even if your Ikwerre people kill officers where Igbos dominate, you will still order that Igbo youths be killed. With this your touting attitude, you bragged and made great noise thinking your evil will fetch you the highest position in the country

However, the Northerners are far smarter than you are - I cannot support the killing of officers because my own blood may become victims. But If you sow good, you reap good and if you sow evil you reap evil. May God grant all of us peace no matter where come from.

Stop attacking the wrong person,ur supleem leader is the course of all this,have it been he haven’t gone on to broadcast endangering every ibo man live in Nigeria during the delicate endsars protest,asking ibos and ipob supporters to loot and maim Nigeria armed forces can u just imagine

2 Likes

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Justiceleague1: 9:34pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
see how them finish you or hia,chai!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2022
His tenure is coming to an end and he's becoming ' wiser '. But the Internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Justiceleague1: 9:37pm On May 02, 2022
Darkcloud11:

Stop attacking the wrong person,ur supleem leader is the course of all this,have it been he haven’t gone on to broadcast endangering every ibo man live in Nigeria during the delicate endsars protest,asking ibos and ipob supporters to loot and maim Nigeria armed forces can u just imagine oga,ain't no crime if you speak pidgin nah,haba grin
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Gentlerespect76: 9:37pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
It's obvious you don't understand English.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by perez100: 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
@Darkcloud,

I have never in my entire life involved in IPOB or MASSOB protests or meetings. I have not even got any information where they want to gather or whatever. But if I was in Obigbo at that period, maybe, I would have been a victim of Wike"s senseless decision. A Governor for that matter that supposed to investigate and protect innocent people. Those innocent Igbo youths they killed had no reasons to pay the price they didn't know. They deserved to be protected by the security agents because they were citizens of Nigeria.
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Darkcloud11(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=112466972][/quote] lol grin grin anger infested fingers typed what u just read,the way some people reason things is so bad imagine blaming the government for acting swiftly and stopping the chaos that would have taken place if not for wise security measures taken.take south east and northern Nigeria that didn’t take their security challenge seriously,you people wanted to turn rivers to IMO state but God pass una
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by youngeagle(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2022
Nigeria is very useless country, even Wike is very mad, IPOB started with placards and rallies which in any way bridge the Nigerian constitution but the Nigerian government sent soldiers who in their operation never had rules of engagement, they killed, maimed, destroyed properties, even caused some to swim in dirty waters but nobody condemned that, nobody supports violence, but Nigerian leaders from A-Z no get sense and shouldn't be anywhere near leadership
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by perez100: 9:51pm On May 02, 2022
Well, if you watch my post, I don't explain anything to people on social media because I know that their hatred for Igbo cannot allow them to reason properly.
You are free to post or reason the way you want. I have no explanations to give. I just make my points and move on while you believe whatever thing you want to believe but it cannot change anything.
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Justiceleague1: 10:27pm On May 02, 2022
Darkcloud11:
lol grin grin anger infested fingers typed what u just read,the way some people reason things is so bad imagine blaming the government for acting swiftly and stopping the chaos that would have taken place if not for wise security measures taken.take south east and northern Nigeria that didn’t take their security challenge seriously,you people wanted to turn rivers to IMO state but God pass una
Johnbull,iyam from the south south,Edo,free ya mind of the Igbos and stop hitting ya head on the wall o grin

1 Like

Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by Sergio104(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

You should rather ask wike that now seek the validation of IPOB
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by colorsofrainbow: 10:40pm On May 02, 2022
So all of a sudden,Wike has accepted ipob's agitation and no longer with all his might disassociating himself from ipob.

Is 2023 not wonderful? grin grin
Re: I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Wike by LogicBomb8: 11:29pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerian politicians and propaganda

(1) (Reply)

My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. / Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore / I Picked Shettima As Running Mate For Our Common Good — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.