Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (15564 Views)

Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by hotseat: 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
I hope this "support" won't be denied sooner than later as "fake news".

However, whatever be the case, it is becoming as clear as daylight that, minus petty sentiments, unjustified hatred and outright "bad belle", Asiwaju stands head and shoulders above all the other aspirants.

He has a proven track record of an achiever!

He already has the magic wand to set things right once again for our great country after successive poor leadership.

Lagos, the commercial nerve centre and capital of Nigeria has the imprints of visionary leadership ably authored by the Asiwaju.

The APC delegates mustn't miss this opportunity to redeem its battered image by making this great visionary the party's flag bearer.

TINUBU: EVERYWHERE YOU GO LIKE MTN!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by splashbaby(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Even the Ibos are disunited, yet they cry marginalization.

One would have thought all them groups would speak in one voice.

I said what I said
Ignos and money...now they have spiced it up with meth, that region has the most confused set of people in the world. No conscience no tact...they can sell out anybody for money.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Gozac: 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
Christian36:
They are the good ones because they decided to support a criminal that turn Lagos to his ATM machine. You guys still one this country to perish by supporting a man that encourage area boys. It is only a blind man that will tell you that Tinubu is going there not for his own selfish interest. We are clamouring for a better Nigeria meanwhile you guys continue electing wrong leaders that have nothing to offer, all they want is to loot more.
Don't join issues with them , Tinubu himself knows that he is not getting APC ticket.
No matter how many endorsements he receives, his fate is still with PMB and PYO.
These people will not give him the ticket at all
He wants to bulldoze his way to the ticket with his purpoted contacts and financial muscle
June 1 is his retirement day from Nigerian politics
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Otasikwe(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2022
D Most sencless & useless set of humans is south east not igbos
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2022
Fools..
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by JOemmy(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2022
Time to cash out real big grin grin I heard tinibu budgeted over #500b for this kind of endorsements.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by drlateef: 1:22pm On May 03, 2022
And where are the IPOB urchins and hoodlums? I am calling you now!!! Come out let’s fight !!! LOL.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 1:23pm On May 03, 2022
Fiaakwa Chukwu kere Eligwe na Uwa ekwela ihe ojoo �
I will not stand with the Ohaneze on this one oo
The Resolve of IYC remains power comes to Southern Christians.
SE preferably.
That's where Igbo stands.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by ButterBurger: 1:28pm On May 03, 2022
Oha wetin.
Paper weight igbo group, power, Dem no get, money, Dem small. Influence, 10%.
So what's their value
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by CHAQUR: 1:32pm On May 03, 2022
The usual APC 5% support from the southeast bá...?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by sammirano: 1:40pm On May 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2022
They want to take their own share of bullion van... igbo youths are sharp and smart nah....

After this election Tinubu will go bankruptcy... nah cash out time oooo
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by redirect(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2022
IDIOT
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Okhuadams(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2022
It won't move me an inch if this story is debunked as fake before the night falls
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/south-east-group-endorses-tinubu-for-2023-presidency/

I have said it before, this is Tinubu's moment and nobody born of a woman can stop it. With time there'll be no opponent anywhere. End of discussion!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by lereinter(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2022
Kudi has started flowing
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Yoighaman(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2022
Baffles me how some people who supported Buhari are supporting Tinubu,again? Do these people think at all? Calamity and affliction will not rise a second time.

A man who shakes uncontrollably is who they are trying to impose on us? A man who will be governing the country from London, again?

No doubt, Tinubu is intelligent, but his physical and mental health are failing him, he should leave governing over 200M people, and go and play with his grandchildren.

Till date, no one has been able to convince me on why I should vote for Tinubu.

Don't dare mention he'd replicate what he did in Lagos. What did he do in Lagos that is spectacular? Have you been to Uyo? You even need to see how the 'Agberos' are running the streets of Lagos, is that what he wants to replicate at the federal level? MC Oluomo will become his senior special adviser on transportation? Or he'd become the state minister for transportation? All those doing the 'dirty jobs' for him (Tinubu) will also be catapulted to the federal level?

These supporters are not thinking about the future of their kids, even if they have lost all hope for theirs. So Tinubu who turned a blind eye to all the ills in Buhari's government and only found his voice when he wants their votes is the best man for the job? I pity all of you.

Anyway, I trust the Fulanis and Hausas, they will show him their true colour when the time comes. Someone who publicly stated that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, you think they didn't keep that receipt?

Atiku is a thief*? What is Tinubu? A saint? I do not support Atiku either. Let both of them go and rest.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Henrychino(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2022
We are the real ohaneze youth we can't sell our conscience because of money..Tinubu can't be president when we have Peter Obi. our eastern brother are just deceiving Tinubu just to cash out on him ���
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by OkuFaba(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
Don't be surprised this one here was one of those people that marched in the streets of Aba for Trump past year.
sorry bro, sadly I've never been to Aba before.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Bridget95(f): 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Lagos put food on their table, they don't want to go back to their village anymore. It's only the mkpurummiri ingrates insulting their benefactors.

-Okoro bufo
are you not from oshogbo? U igiot
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Musauzor(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
Fake Ohanaeze Youths. Going against the recognized one in order to spite them.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Ambrosini1985: 2:54pm On May 03, 2022
Fake Igbo youths council looking for their pocket. How can a dieing old man our president
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Mandate2023: 2:59pm On May 03, 2022
OkuFaba:
Everybody wan swindle this one money all in the name of election.

This one just wants to go and disgrace himself all in the name of election.

You have everything money can acquire yet your eyes are on those presidential seat trying to block the path of we younger generation.

You're just an unfortunate grandpa

Cry pls but don't forget u r not important in d scheme of things grin u don't even exist
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by caracas: 3:09pm On May 03, 2022
Honourable1901:
This is the reason igbos aren't ready for presidency and no party will ever take them serious,all of them are just bunch of confused leaders..their need to do well on thier politics..when we needed them to divide thier votes in 2015 ,all of them just sleep face one side

This 2023 wey dem suppose stand as one ,na so so crosscarpet dem dey cross carpet
Idiats every where
What would your warped brain say to the various igbo endorsements by various Afonja personalities n organizations like afenifere, deji n the rest of them?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by gentlegenius(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2022
obembet:
Either they endorse him or not . Tinubu is Nigeria next president. Kill yourself... We don't win election on social media.

The highest PVC Holders are not on social media.
Presidency has been Tinubu's lifelong ambition... meaning that even if his life remains 1 bar, he must achieve his ambition.
Now, what is your own ambition? Is it to see that this old, ret@rded grandpa achieve his ambition? What do you think this old man can do for this country that a young person like you cannot do if you are given the opportunity?
Obembet of all people... I am highly disappointed that an exposed person like you can live with this limiting belief and self defeating mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Lionnation: 3:13pm On May 03, 2022
Nothing new some one has to cash out
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by caracas: 3:14pm On May 03, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/south-east-group-endorses-tinubu-for-2023-presidency/

Trash news
But I see useless n senseless afonjas masturbating n jolificating at this news , as if their life’s depend on it
I laugh you ppl in Afonjas voice…..
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Zeeku: 3:17pm On May 03, 2022
Every body need the money, is our money so we need it. Tinubu every body is supporting you but nobody is supporting you, think about it, Time will tell.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2022
Everyone wan cashout by all means.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by enuguyouth: 3:24pm On May 03, 2022
Igbo must produce Nigeria’s president in 2023 – Ohanaeze Youth
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Lagos put food on their table, they don't want to go back to their village anymore. It's only the mkpurummiri ingrates insulting their benefactors.

-Okoro bufo

Close that your agbole teeth!

We every sane person knows that the stay of Igbos in Lagos pays Yelowbar as much as it does to Igbos. Without Igbos, Lagos is nothing.

For instance, Lagos is grounded whenever Igbos travel for Xmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries / Apc’ll Take Over Abia – Osinbajo / Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.