Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (15561 Views)

Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by lexy2014: 3:53pm On May 03, 2022
post=112482281:
End of Discussion!

Why not use this energy to campaign for ya Atiku in peace?
The more you wail, the more you make Jagaban more popular.
What manner of wailer!

True that.

More endorsement for JAGABAN by true and real igbos......

This one has started again. If u calling atiku a thief, I guess Tinubu is a saint just like buhari was in 2015. Can u pls give us a brief on alpha beta?

Is it endorsing Tinubu that determines if people from an ethnic group are real or fake?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by lexy2014: 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
hotseat:
I hope this "support" won't be denied sooner than later as "fake news".

However, whatever be the case, it is becoming as clear as daylight that, minus petty sentiments, unjustified hatred and outright "bad belle", Asiwaju stands head and shoulders above all the other aspirants.

He has a proven track record of an achiever!

He already has the magic wand to set things right once again for our great country after successive poor leadership.

Lagos, the commercial nerve centre and capital of Nigeria has the imprints of visionary leadership ably authored by the Asiwaju.

The APC delegates mustn't miss this opportunity to redeem its battered image by making this great visionary the party's flag bearer.

TINUBU: EVERYWHERE YOU GO LIKE MTN!

How does "Asiwaju stands head and shoulders above all the other aspirants"?

What "proven track record of an achiever" does he have?

How has he used that "the magic wand to set things right" before now?

What are "the imprints of visionary leadership ably authored by the Asiwaju" does Lagos have?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by mrtheo33: 4:05pm On May 03, 2022
Fake News
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Prozico22(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
ohanaeze of who?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Jmichael1(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Even the Ibos are disunited, yet they cry marginalization.

One would have thought all them groups would speak in one voice.

I said what I said

u are very right bro......
these people are jst confused.....
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Leah32: 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
OkuFaba:

I don't associate with people that have sold their future for 2k.
Na ur type dey always stay for him gate at bourdillon.
Unfortunate generation of beggerz.
Keep being a fool
Continue sleeping while others have woken up.
Fvck off my mention Nd get a reasonable life

From what you just typed , I discovered you are a baby that need breastfeeding �. We all have dreams and focus in life , and that is his own .
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Ibo dey vouch for Tinubu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
What a shame!!!

Nigerians will never learn...

After all the f*ck that happened during the end Sars period, yah all will still vote for tinubu grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are foolish
This group isn't speaking for us, they're speaking for themselves.
It's either Peter Obi or Osibanjo, everybody else should go to hell
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by ofwest47(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
Everybody knows, Tinubu is the permanent and Automatic candidate.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Johnsown1(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2022
Stupidity at the highest level, who are these ohaneze ndigbo youth representing.
In other news I believe that this lines are fake and scam. No sane person will support tinibu.

No youth in his right senses will support jagaban or else that person is evil. He killed many bright gallant leaders of tomorrow at lekki toll gate which the world will never forgot so fast.

What can he really do for the youths with his achaic and outdated method of ruling.

He is 90+ for Goodness sake to handle the stress and heterogeneous state of our society.

What Nigeria need at this moment is a leader not a ruler.

Mr Atiku and Mr tinibu have no genuine business for Nigeria
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by emperor863(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Ibo dey vouch for Tinubu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
What a shame!!!

Nigerians will never learn...

After all the f*ck that happened during the end Sars period, yah all will still vote for tinubu grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are foolish

Sit down there and be talking about endsars. The whole world knows that your endsars was politically motivated.

The train has left you behind.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by OkuFaba(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:

Cry pls but don't forget u r not important in d scheme of things grin u don't even exist
as if you do.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by rickyrex(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Lagos put food on their table, they don't want to go back to their village anymore. It's only the mkpurummiri ingrates insulting their benefactors.

-Okoro bufo
lol and you the lagos land owner is busy chasing bus driver with yellow polo at the bus stop
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Poleski: 10:42pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The good one among them.This group are the only group want a good thing for their region.

Endorsing a known crook is not "wanting a good for their region".
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Kiiik(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
[b]I Don't believe so.. not the ohaneze of the real Igbo people...
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kelly72: 6:57am On May 04, 2022
Hmmn....a bullion van and a trailer of rice have arrived the venue. But we know who these youths are, Joe Igbokwes hired youths.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Yoighaman(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2022
Yoighaman:
Baffles me how some people who supported Buhari are supporting Tinubu,again? Do these people think at all? Calamity and affliction will not rise a second time.

A man who shakes uncontrollably is who they are trying to impose on us? A man who will be governing the country from London, again?

No doubt, Tinubu is intelligent, but his physical and mental health are failing him, he should leave governing over 200M people, and go and play with his grandchildren.

Till date, no one has been able to convince me on why I should vote for Tinubu.

Don't dare mention he'd replicate what he did in Lagos. What did he do in Lagos that is spectacular? Have you been to Uyo? You even need to see how the 'Agberos' are running the streets of Lagos, is that what he wants to replicate at the federal level? MC Oluomo will become his senior special adviser on transportation? Or he'd become the state minister for transportation? All those doing the 'dirty jobs' for him (Tinubu) will also be catapulted to the federal level?

These supporters are not thinking about the future of their kids, even if they have lost all hope for theirs. So Tinubu who turned a blind eye to all the ills in Buhari's government and only found his voice when he wants their votes is the best man for the job? I pity all of you.

Anyway, I trust the Fulanis and Hausas, they will show him their true colour when the time comes. Someone who publicly stated that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, you think they didn't keep that receipt?

Atiku is a thief*? What is Tinubu? A saint? I do not support Atiku either. Let both of them go and rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Govt To Leave N77 Trn Debt For Incoming Administration - DMO / 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.