Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

I'm not that bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm not that bad (1669 Views)

Am I Looking That Bad (picture) / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm not that bad by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 05, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I do suffer sir, anytime I lose all on me. Its not a life I am happy about. Losing has a way of regulating my excesses. I am now extra focused to hide my mess and remain on the job. Tonight now, just garri I drank. I also get to trek to work henceforth from now till month end (by waking very early), till help comes from somewhere

Stop sport betting. Don't try to used shortcut to curb poverty. Face every challenges that comes your way. See your suffering as a means to be a good and humble man.

SAY NO TO GAMBLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Woman Flaunts Her Heavy Duty Backside And Dangerous Curves / See Their Texts. / Man Spotted Secretly F!ngering His Bestfriend’s Girlfriend In His Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.