Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

He Abandoned Me, After I Have Performed All The Duties Of A Wife. Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me, After I Have Performed All The Duties Of A Wife. Woman (579 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Abandoned Me, After I Have Performed All The Duties Of A Wife. Woman by Carvedapplesng: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
She is a liar, a woman of questionable character. I can’t marry her – Man

After her 26-year-old fiancé broke up their relationship, a 21-year-old woman from Ndola, Zambia has been left in the cold.

Forstine Mwansa has taken her former fiancé to the Kabushi Local Court for violating their marriage contract and wasting her time.

According to the Zambian Observer, Forstine wants Joshua Phiri, a 26-year-old Zambia Army lance corporal, to explain why he ended their three-year romance.

She said in court that during their three-year relationship, she fulfilled all of the responsibilities of a wife.

“I want to know why he called off the engagement when I used to do everything a wife does,” she explained.

She stated that the two began dating in November 2020 when he went to her parents’ house and requested if he could date her.

When Joshua left to military training in December, Forstine stated he sent his family to pay her dowry.

Joshua’s mother, she said, later called her parents to inform them that their son would no longer marry their daughter because he had settled for another woman, despite the fact that the dowry for Forstine had not been collected.

Joshua on his part said, he was on a United Nations training program. When she called him to say she was pregnant.

According to him, Forstine did not bring any child to his parents for another 11 months.

Joshua also indicated that he was his parents’ only child, and that lying about being pregnant with his child was an embarrassment to her.

He also informed the court that he had received alarming facts about Forstine, which made him hesitant to marry her.

Both families met to address the situation, but Forstine’s family staged a walkout, demonstrating their disgust for his family, according to Joshua.

He answered, “Your honour, I cannot be with such a woman.”
Source:
https://carvedapples.ng/2022/04/13/he-abandons-me-after-i-performed-all-the-duties-of-a-wife-woman/

Re: He Abandoned Me, After I Have Performed All The Duties Of A Wife. Woman by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
Make Una settle Una matter at home
Re: He Abandoned Me, After I Have Performed All The Duties Of A Wife. Woman by Nobody: 2:07am On May 04, 2022
Wahala
Re: He Abandoned Me, After I Have Performed All The Duties Of A Wife. Woman by Steady259(m): 4:39am On May 04, 2022
Serious palava

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Or Normal Way / Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video / Guys Is Your Salary Ever Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.