Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Dirty Or Normal Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Or Normal Way (576 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Or Normal Way by Nobody: 10:25am On May 07, 2022
Hello mummies and sisters in the house.
I sincerely need an advice concerning my wife dirty way.
It's happened that she's on her period, and to my surprise, I found two of her used pad in the room where she keep it in a beg.
Please house, is this normal way of ladies or it's my wife that is dirty.
She even used my baby pampers to do the rubbish.
Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by OKUCHI11(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2022
Must you bring everything thing online... Oya clap for yourself...as you don successfully post one of the most secret things in this life online...
Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by SmileDance(f): 11:58am On May 07, 2022
How did your wife get married to an apology of a man. Damn!
Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by boxer022(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
As a man there are certain things you don't touch and one of them is your wife's already used or unused sanitary pads, it is unbecoming of a man who does such a thing. Even if you see such around your house call her to come collect them by herself.
Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by maureensylvia(f): 12:20pm On May 07, 2022
Nnaa ehhh
Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by odinson1(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2022
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my entire life! You shouldn't disgrace your wife like that by bringing her privates to the public.
Delete this thread now and tell your wife to dispose of that trash

1 Like

Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by phemmyfour: 1:26pm On May 07, 2022
It's happened that she's on her period, and to my surprise, I found two of her used pad in the room where she keep it in a beg.
Thanks .
Dirty wife

1 Like

Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by LogicBomb8: 2:22pm On May 07, 2022
You 4 first put warning for this thread na. This is disgusting
Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by tee59(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2022
She's a dirty woman. Why leaving a used pad where someone can see it? Why can't she dispose it immediately. It will be smelling by now. I know some women with heavy menstrual flow use diapers. Cus it doesn't stain the cloth and can absorb well and also very comfortable. Ask your wife about this and warn her to always dispose them.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by tayo60(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2022
Why did she keep something disgusting like this inside a bag? Used pads or diapers are disposed off immediately after use.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by frozen70(f): 9:22pm On May 07, 2022
Thanks .

She is simply a dirty woman and you have to fight that with her until she gets clean

Most dirty people are actually lazy people
Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2022
This is obscene. you have to caution her to stop that. She is meant to dispose it because it will be smelling in the house

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Or Normal Way by SHINJA: 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Dirty woman...

I no fit get mind to near that kind woman

(1) (Reply)

The SCARIEST Thing Happened, On My Way Back HOME! / Shsssssssss / 8*9 Feet Container For Shop Is For Sale Due To Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.