Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained (15803 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
He used Saraki's diplomatic immunity the only time he visited US after he was indicted.
Bro seriously you are stu+pid,how will that even work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by psalmsjob: 6:55am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Why does he have to visit the US again? Just because some random person on nairaland is wailing about it?
Was that the condition for voting useless Bubu in 2015? Or it will be the condition for voting drug dealer ThiefNuibu as president

You will soon know whether it is random person on narialand or reasonable persons in Nigeria.

Buhari and Tinubu do not have corruption case in the USA but Atiku does so if he claims otherwise let him go there now when Trump his fellow corrupt man Trump who were using their government position to collect kickbacks.

Trump is out of office now let Atiku visit USA again without Bukola Saraki and let's see if he'll ever return to Nigeria.

Making court threats now won't silence anybody.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Invictuse: 6:56am On May 04, 2022
In other words he is no longer a criminal he is now a saint like the Pandora kleptomaniac saint peter Obi ba ?
ArmaniUhuru:

And you think Saraki could stop the FBI if they wanted to get Atiku?? Even as he dey Nigeria, them go come extradite am, if evidences dey.

Abeg make everybody rest.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:56am On May 04, 2022
BlackBaron:
Again, reductive statements. Away from SM, how do you know I do nothing or educate sections of the electorate about voting for credible candidates, shun stomach infrastructure for votes or accept inducements from politicians in return for votes.

My stint here on Nairaland does not reserve vitriol for political candidates who are no good.

By the way, I'm done with this your roundabout arguments. No further responses will be possible.

Good feedback on your own personal inputs to improve our political environment. May God help you to do even more for greater impact. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 7:00am On May 04, 2022
psalmsjob:
You will soon know whether it is random person on narialand or reasonable persons in Nigeria.

Buhari and Tinubu do not have corruption case in the USA but Atiku does so if claims otherwise let him go there now when Trump is fellow corrupt man using their government position to collect kickbacks.

Trump is out of office now let Atiku visit USA again without Bukola Saraki.

Have you heard of human rights abuses and drug dealer indictments leading to US travel bans?
Should Atiku visit before Tinubu, or he should go after Tinubu has visited? What should be the order

If Atiku visits the US again, what will be your new line of conspiracy theories?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by walozanga(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2022
Saao:
sense no go kill you. So because he travelled together with saraki, he can't be arrested for any wrong doing in US? US is not Nigeria even US president doesn't have such immunity in US, you saw how Trump was treated towards the the end of his administration. America is not Nigeria

Dont mind some people's foolishness. They think say u.s na 9ja. Talking trash. Deplomatic immunity indeed

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by kudinkarfe: 7:04am On May 04, 2022
If you like travel to space if PDP didn't give a Southerners this time APC is coming back.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 7:04am On May 04, 2022
Invictuse:
In other words he is no longer a criminal he is not a saint like the Pandora kleptomaniac siant peter Obi ba ?

Is ThiefNuibu not the only saint in our political space

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 7:07am On May 04, 2022
ajailer:
Visit wey u paid lobbyist for in order to launder your political image at the height of 2019 elections. You guys think we are all fools with short memory abi?
Trump Na highest bidder guy with no integrity and we all heard of the $250k you paid and also the Trump hotels you stayed in, all the while looking across your shoulders to check if FBI no dey follow you. Going to US for photo ops, Kai, obviously you guys see us as fools but we ain’t.

I know Afegbua too na any where belle face politician but this Atiku P.A reply no prove any innocence, make Atiku travel go US now maybe yawa no go gas for his head. They are always threatening themselves with court case that we know say no go reach anywhere near courthouse in order to deceive the masses but Na lie, we don chop enough of una lies.

God is watching sha, that I know and He will move with His hand of judgement when the time comes.

Has ThiefNuibu traveled there since he was indicted for drug money and forfeited $460,000?
Even when his daughter graduated
from a music school, did he go

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 7:11am On May 04, 2022
Cantonese:
Ambition is a part of man and the right of everyone. You have the right to be ambitious. If you are not ambitious then you make yourself Mr. Nobody. He was a youth at a point in his life. All the leaders worldwide of today were youths of yesterday. They battled to get themselves to their present statuses and still continue the battle to retain their power positions.

If you do not want Atiku to win, get your PVC, join a political party at the ward around you. Make yourself known. Contest for an elective office or use your PVC to cause changes.

As for Atiku, my friend, he has a right to seek the presidency again.

Is it not too late to get a PVC and join a political party trying to impact Atiku’s choice by PDP delegates

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by zeusdgrt(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2022
Golan007:
Corrupt Trump provided a corridor for Atiku and used both Nigeria and Trump hotels as a bargaining chip.

Stay in my hotel as a sign of goodwill.

I'll call my dogs off whilst you are in the country.

You can come in under some form of diplomatic immunity.

And also when you become president, I'll get first dubs on any business or need from the Nigerian economy that interests us.
The most senseless theory on this thread.Guy u dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by psalmsjob: 7:19am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Have you heard of human rights abuses and drug dealer indictments leading to US travel bans?
Should Atiku visit before Tinubu, or he should go after Tinubu has visited? What should be the order

If Atiku visits the US again, what will be your new line of conspiracy theories?

Just tell Atiku to visit USA and debunk the so called conspiracy theories about him requesting kickback from investors. USA has not banned Atiku from coming there so let him go and clear his name.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by haslaw(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
He used Saraki's diplomatic immunity the only time he visited US after he was indicted.

I'm not an Atiku fan but sense far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by haslaw(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Trump like every other president has immunity unless impeached.
Go and educate yourself about diplomatic immunity.

Kai!!!!! The guy spoke the truth but you just dey shame yourself on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Sapalo: 7:53am On May 04, 2022
Criminals
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Aarenaija: 8:00am On May 04, 2022
Go again sir. Spend like 2 weeks so you can relax very well.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Reality3080: 8:06am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
God bless u
That was exactly d same thing I wanted to type,he can't b arrested cos he's an entourage to a diplomat
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Reality3080: 8:08am On May 04, 2022
haslaw:

I'm not an Atiku fan but sense far from you.

guy u are d one sense is far from,that's d reality n it's obvious u don't know.

U can't b arrested once u are an entourage to a diplomat, it's diplomatic policy.

So do yourself a favour by checking diplomat travel policy b4 u come here to display your ignorance
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by BCISLTD: 8:25am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.

49 people liked your post ....Jesus!!! If you don't know what diplomatic immunity is and it's workings...please read!!!
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Sprumbaba: 8:34am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.

He also paid for the lobby in the US all with Saraki's help.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Omobada(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
Dont mind them. They know nothing.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by frog12: 9:01am On May 04, 2022
they yab afegbua. they say he go lick any plate. i tell una, america go side with even the devil as long as they are friends
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by frog12: 9:04am On May 04, 2022
how is that possible?

ivolt:

Lies.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Nobody: 9:07am On May 04, 2022
old grandpa should Rest so that young youths can come out politics is not a do or die affairs We are supporting THE ROCK PETER OBI OF NIGERIA COME 2023.

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Duru009(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2022
Afegnua is an APC mole in PDP......

I wonder why PDP has not expelled this guy long time ago
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by KaluwisxPRO: 9:38am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.

Lol, for where you take hear say another person fit use person diplomatic immunity take enter Yankeee

Some of you guys like to throw up nonsense statements for likes, and NL f00ls will believe this trash.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ArewaNorth: 10:18am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Lies.
No, they used lobbying firms to beg US Congress to ensure his hitch free entry.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by slivertongue: 10:27am On May 04, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Lol, for where you take hear say another person fit use person diplomatic immunity take enter Yankeee

Some of you guys like to throw up nonsense statements for likes, and NL f00ls will believe this trash.

Nigerian propagandist ain't informed
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by mrtheo33: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
Mumu people dem don carry this USA matter come again. PMB wey dey visit everywhere how far
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by haslaw(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
guy u are d one sense is far from,that's d reality n it's obvious u don't know.

U can't b arrested once u are an entourage to a diplomat, it's diplomatic policy.

So do yourself a favour by checking diplomat travel policy b4 u come here to display your ignorance

OlodoRabata wey you be. Kai!!! This one brain dense no be small.

I normally do not reply to eediatic posts such as this but let me indulge you.
1) Saraki doesn't have any such immunity as he wasn't an ambassador, high commissioner or anything like that. He was just a senator whose passport does not even give him such immunity.

2) You must be in the state employ and working directly with the Ambassador or high commissioner for you to enjoy the cover of his immunity. Was Atiku at anytime working for any Nigerian ambassador or high commissioner?
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by poiZon: 11:31am On May 04, 2022
Fyzt:
Alleged Corrupt Practice: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained, Atiku Lambasts Afegbua

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1468319-alleged-corrupt-practices-atiku-replies-afegbua-vp-a-regular-visitor-us/
When a thief call another a thief, then u will agree with some people who opined that Nigerians r confused.

Like can afegbua justify whatever assets he has now with the wages he earn legitimately as a commissioner of info?

Can he openly and judiciously swear he never made illegal money while being the commissioner?

That's how jubril abdulmumin was ranting the other day on channels when he was asked a simple question on how far the present govt has handled insecurity.. He was lambasting PDP... A party u were part of in 2011, u only defected when ur principal defected to form APC..
And Nigerians will be applauding them for confusing us the more..

Anybody who holds a public office is a CRIMINAL.

Any civil servant who heads any ministry either as Commissioner or Director is a CRIMINAL..
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ajailer(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Has ThiefNuibu traveled there since he was indicted for drug money and forfeited $460,000?
Even when his daughter graduated
from a music school, did he go

Obviously you are a paid agent cos I see you changing the issue here. If you have issue with Tinubu then raise the matter and let’s discuss it cos I as a person don’t tolerate any form of wickedness. The fact is majority of our politicians are wicked people with no business being in leadership positions but rather than we condemning it, wicked and silly people like you defend them for a morsel of meal that can’t even change your destiny.
And FYI, that Tinubu is unable to enter America is news to me which I don’t believe cos people like you can’t be trusted by any word coming from you. Tinubu that was still in Maryland or somewhere in America which I can’t remember a couple of years ago where he went to relax/ recuperate.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us-undergoes-surgery

Paid agent, you can check out the link and I know the next thing you will start saying is that SR can’t be trusted but I am sure you believed the story when it broke out last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.