Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained (15806 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ajailer(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Have you heard of human rights abuses and drug dealer indictments leading to US travel bans?
Should Atiku visit before Tinubu, or he should go after Tinubu has visited? What should be the order

If Atiku visits the US again, what will be your new line of conspiracy theories?

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us-undergoes-surgery
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by onuman: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Ambition is a part of man and the right of everyone. You have the right to be ambitious. If you are not ambitious then you make yourself Mr. Nobody. He was a youth at a point in his life. All the leaders worldwide of today were youths of yesterday. They battled to get themselves to their present statuses and still continue the battle to retain their power positions.

If you do not want Atiku to win, get your PVC, join a political party at the ward around you. Make yourself known. Contest for an elective office or use your PVC to cause changes.

As for Atiku, my friend, he has a right to seek the presidency again.

You wrote as if you don't understand that the rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers is what the Atikus of the north hinge on to believe that a northerner can subvert the zoning principles and succeed president Buhari.

The rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and south.
Atiku, and other Northern presidential aspirants wishing to succeed president Buhari are most insensitive and putting spanners to the works in dismantling One Nigeria of inequality.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 1:53pm On May 04, 2022
ajailer:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us-undergoes-surgery

Did you read the July news that you sent the link?

He was flown to Paris for medical attention in the first week of January.

SaharaReporters had on June 15 reported that Tinubu was also in Paris, battling some old age illnesses.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ajailer(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Did you read the July news that you sent the link?

Stop trying to be smart when you are actually not. I am not talking about Paris here, you said Tinubu can’t enter US like your paymaster Atiku and SR actually carried a news where he went for treatment in Maryland, US last year 2021.

Atiku has issues of fraud cases waiting to be answered in US which makes him a criminal suspect but Tinubu was in Maryland due to health challenges and old age issues. Mind you, we all as mortal fall under health challenges at different points in our lives, so being old and sick ain’t a crime but your paymaster is a criminal suspect and he needs to go to US to clear his name.

BTW, I don’t even want a Tinubu presidency cos these guys are heartless but what I detest more are fake news peddlers like you who bank on the fact that youths don’t actually go the extra length of confirming a story before believing if it’s true or not.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Rayd502(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2022
One pound weight of meat is now #1,400...We are in trouble.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ivolt: 3:15pm On May 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Bros please even if Saraki had any diplomatic immunity, it did not in any way cover anyone in his entourage. That is if he had an entourage.

Some of you also do not know that Atiku owns a house in the USA. He frequently visits the USA with on his own and can afford to get USA citizenship by investment.
Don't be fooled.
Atiku never frequently visit the US.
Perhaps, you mistake Dubai for US.

Owing a house in the US is irrelevant in this case.

Not all of us get news from public sources.
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Bros please even if Saraki had any diplomatic immunity, it did not in any way cover anyone in his entourage. That is if he had an entourage.

Some of you also do not know that Atiku owns a house in the USA. He frequently visits the USA with on his own and can afford to get USA citizenship by investment.

Immunity can be extended to members of family or entourage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by rafcrown(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2022
Atiku,YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banditry: All Our Efforts Have Failed – Gov. Matawalle Begs For Prayers / How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / LASG Removes Shanties On Coastal Road Alignment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.