Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,370 members, 7,978,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:08 PM

2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out (8851 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Seven-year-old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By Suspected Cultists In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 9:48am On May 04, 2022
Occupational hazard.

I wish her a peaceful journey to the great beyond.
God forgive her transgressions, also grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP to the departed soul.

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by SensualMan: 10:12am On May 04, 2022
And she perfectly shaved her tow tow for the hook up guy to enjoy it?

Now see..

Abeg

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by ceejayluv(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2022
How exactly are those breasts Plucked out? Bloggers should try to make accurate reporting a priority.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by bularuz(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2022
Toktee:
They are innocent as how, what happened to their fellow girls that are hustling?

Where is mortality here?

Since they are too beautiful to suffer to earn
a living they should continue suffering in hell.

Many of them are here on nairaland as we speak some are yet back from an where they went last night to go sell their destinies.

Are you a ritualist?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Freeman77(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2022
I know this girl sometimes she use to come to ballers and exclusive to take customers... so shes dead?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by iamGholdaniel(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2022
Freeman77:
I know this girl sometimes she use to come to ballers and exclusive to take customers... so shes dead?

Yes o

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by pachigo001(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2022
Yoruba skull miners don enter ebonyi
iamGholdaniel:
One of this hookup girl is Ezinne, she was missing for over 2 days.

And after severe search, her liveless body was found at a hotel room close to G hostel , Ebonyi state.

We all have to be careful as her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by 9japride(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2022
Those who commit these kind of wicked act will eventually come to social media and start disturbing everyone about getting their success by grace. Others then find their way into politics with lack of empathy. When the masses cries out, some ignorant supporters will start attacking the common man for complaining. It's just a thin line separating humans from wild beasts.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by weslay: 11:56am On May 04, 2022
Not CCTV in the hotel? or Don't they keep the details of their clients? If the hotel is not culpable in this murder then they should provide whoever made the reservation

2 Likes

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by EmperorHadrain: 12:09pm On May 04, 2022
Ebonyi girls no dey get clit so I am sure the cun.t will be rejected by the Igbo gods.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by ibechris(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
The day I saw an albino doing wrongs,that was the day I knew Nigeria has destroyed her youths.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Richsteemit: 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
Freeman77:

Na thier way nw. We dey tell them dem no go hear
They are many on this thread also
E.g

Candid lady
Zzor
Sweetplum
Iyaebe
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
Richsteemit:

Na thier way nw. We dey tell them dem no go hear
They are many on this thread also
E.g

Candid lady
Zzor
Sweetplum
Iyaebe
grin grin grin
You ll soon run mad.
Continue to abuse your sisters.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Richsteemit: 2:01pm On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

You ll soon run mad.
Continue to abuse your sisters.

grin grin grin

I no get your time. Make I just leave you

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Emmanuel909090: 2:13pm On May 04, 2022
Why do people believe killing brings wealth.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by mysticwarrior(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
The hotel management should look at their CCTV cameras to identify the pepertuators.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Piptocoin: 2:18pm On May 04, 2022
Now, that is very sad. Just imagine the horror of the realization of her death she felt when she was bound and probably strangled. Her whole life must have flashed before her in a second. The regret of the lifestyle she chose, the thought of never seeing her loved ones anymore must have had greater significance as death stared her in the face. All her money she worked for in the bank and at home, her expensive iphone, wardrobe, wristwatch, etc...must have all seemed like worthless trinkets at the brink of eternity. Lastly, she may have recalled the verse: There Is A Way That Seems Right To A Man But The End Thereof Is Destruction.

RIP lady. You read what happened to others but somehow felt your were immuned. Such deception. May God help us all.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Piptocoin: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
The hotel management should look at their CCTV cameras to identify the pepertuators.

Nigeria is a country with blind and clueless leaders. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The management and owner of any hotel where a corpse is found should be held responsible for the person's death if they cannot provide CCTV footage that gives clues to the circumstances surrounding the person's death. No, the spate of death in hotels is not on their priority list. What they are most concerned about is how to win the 2023 elections by buying rice upandan and giving people...something they never ever did before campaigning for votes.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by NnamdiN: 2:37pm On May 04, 2022
Toktee:
They are innocent as how, what happened to their fellow girls that are hustling?

Where is mortality here?

Many of them are here on nairaland as we speak some are yet back from an where they went last night to go sell their destinies.
I don't get your logic. So they should be killed because they want to fuckkc?
Don't you fuckkc
Why are you not condemning the killers You have no moral right to judge anybody

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by tnerro1(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2022
This election period is a dangerous period, girls should suspend all forms of runs till after the elections. Better look for something else to do to survive this period eg farming( na rainy days we dey so )
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2022
Toktee:

Where is mortality here?

You're sick and I hope you'll find help angry
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Toktee(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2022
NnamdiN:
I don't get your logic. So they should be killed because they want to fuckkc?
Don't you fuckkc
Why are you not condemning the killers You have no moral right to judge anybody
I bleeped legal pussycat not illegal pussy.

Keep suporting nonsense na.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Toktee(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You're sick and I hope you'll find help angry

Troll.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Blame the ritualists. Our girls are innocent here. Going to hotel with a man didn't start today.
I con tire oooooo going to the hotel with a man is not a bad thing but all these wicked ritualist has made it a very bad thing. I just tire for Nigeria
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
Neddstark:

Shut up. Is it Buhari that told the ritualists to be killing girls? Or ritualists just came into Nigeria in 2015?
U should be the one to shut up am sure he is your tribal person that's y u are saying foolish things. During good luck was the rate of killings these high? Was the rate of prostitution this high? Was the rate of yahoo this high all the answers are No, why? Bc the economy was better u do small work u don see money lots of people well self employed or employed no lady saw prostitution as a means of survival or yahoo as one but since when buhari entered Nigeria has died and rose again multiple times it's just bc we are strong people that's why many Nigerians could survive the strong hardship. u are here talking trash

1 Like

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Abeg leave that idvvt,If em no quote Buhari e no dey rest.
Check almost all em post it's either Buhari or Tinubu all the time.
Na wa suffer no dey really Taya u. Am sure u were among the people that voted that vegetable den, Some una really like stuffer I know that come 2023 people like u will also vote the pro max of buhari.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa suffer no dey really Taya u. Am sure u were among the people that voted that vegetable den, Some una really like stuffer I know that come 2023 people like u will also vote the pro max of buhari.
Ok mama.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Ok mama.
I was expecting u to talk, so u don't want to talk abi
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I was expecting u to talk, so u don't want to talk abi
Talk about what?

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 6:19pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Talk about what?
Jeeezzz what's going on here?? How did u get that pic?? Do u know me??
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Jeeezzz what's going on here?? How did u get that pic?? Do u know me??
You quoted me na,is that your picture?
Do you know your location is visible here?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

You quoted me na,is that your picture?
Do you know your location is visible here?
So If my location is visible that's normal my question is how u got that pic or is it on my profile here on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

150,000 Killed In 12-Years, What you need To Know About Mexico Drug War(Pics) / Gunmen Abduct Principal, Vice, Three Teachers In Ondo / EFCC Transfers $22,000 Recovered From Fraud Convict To FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.