Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,281 members, 7,950,465 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out (8810 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Seven-year-old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By Suspected Cultists In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So If my location is visible that's normal my question is how u got that pic or is it on my profile here on nairaland
Why are you bothered about the picture?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 6:28pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Why are you bothered about the picture?
Can u be straight with me How did u get it was what I asked?? If u don't want to answer it, it's cool abeg I hate stress.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Can u be straight with me How did u get it was what I asked?? If u don't want to answer it, it's cool abeg I hate stress.
You hate stress, ok,me sef I hate stress.
Why did you quote me in the first place?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200 how are you?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by 27Pushing30: 8:08pm On May 04, 2022
That’s a used condom at the base of the stool beside the bed
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Neddstark: 8:20pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U should be the one to shut up am sure he is your tribal person that's y u are saying foolish things. During good luck was the rate of killings these high? Was the rate of prostitution this high? Was the rate of yahoo this high all the answers are No, why? Bc the economy was better u do small work u don see money lots of people well self employed or employed no lady saw prostitution as a means of survival or yahoo as one but since when buhari entered Nigeria has died and rose again multiple times it's just bc we are strong people that's why many Nigerians could survive the strong hardship. u are here talking trash

It is either you suddenly developed amnesia. Or you were not old enough to read news during the time of GEJ for you to underplay crime during that period. The only thing I would agree with you on Buhari is the awful economy, herdsmen and IPOB. You should be pitying the new president of Nigeria, the problems he will be blamed for would be worse than what is going on presently. And for the record, I am not a Northerner neither am I a Buhari supporter anymore.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
Prettygirl200 how are you?
muteeewwww u better leave alone.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Bignuell(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2022
Shey the hotel no get cctv??

Was it a ghost that killed her??

And the hotel is still running. This country don go
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
muteeewwww u better leave alone.
At least answer me,how are you?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
We have never had it this bad never

Irony of life
God saved our children
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 11:21pm On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

At least answer me,how are you?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 4:07am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
undecided undecided undecided
Madam how are you?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31am On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Madam how are you?
am okay
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am okay
Do you remember me? cheesy
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am okay
Do you remember me? grin
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by surgevessel: 11:53am On May 07, 2022
Toktee:
They are innocent as how, what happened to their fellow girls that are hustling?

Where is mortality here?

Since they are too beautiful to suffer to earn
a living they should continue suffering in hell.

Many of them are here on nairaland as we speak some are yet back from an where they went last night to go sell their destinies.

You can imagine when you try to sensitize the youth about fulfilments that comes with one earning living through a legitimate means and 3 out of five ladies in the audience openly criticize you claiming Yahoo is the only way to make beta money.

One said she wouldn't have been able to afford the latest i-phone in her hands if not for yahoo boys.

The second one claimed she prefer her parents even disown her than staying away from Yahoo boys, 'yahoo wey don carry me go flex for Dubai, how many una we dey claim legit hustle get money to fly go common Lagos'

Everyone is entitled to free decision on which way to go. E never reach where yahoo boys dey go knock people door to carry their well trained daughters from their houses.

Everything you want is available in our society, the choice is yours and the consequences await you.

For the parents shading and supporting Yahoo boys and their female accomplices, just be prepared to lose them soon and dont pick offenses if those neighbours who trained their own children enough to give them a rest of mind refuses to pay you a condolence visit.

An Adage says, 'any parent wey say she no fit gather neck muscle to shout in training his or her children should go and gather leg muscle to run around at her old age'

Monkey dey chop banana monkey dey jubilate, e no know say na wetin sweet na in dey kill. Your parents never see 1 million naira cash at once in the entire 60 to 70 years of their lives, one miscreant that has never worked and earn 10,000 legitimately is buying you phone worth 700k, spending millions on your head to gain your trust and confidence, you no know say fow wey person wan chop quick na in person dey feed so lavishly.. Use your head now that it is still useful ladies.

My humble advice for the wise ones..

2 Likes

Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by igohm(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2022
Toto just waste
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Do you remember me? grin
yeah I do
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I do
Kriss?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 7:11pm On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Kriss?
jeeezzzz u changed your moniker.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
jeeezzzz u changed your moniker.
Haha. grin
Mama are you surprised?
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 7:50pm On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Haha. grin
Mama are you surprised?
yeah I am dear watssup. Why did u change it wetyn happen
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I am dear watssup. Why did u change it wetyn happen
I no dey like keep account for too long,nice to hear from you mama.
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Prettygirl200(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

I no dey like keep account for too long,nice to hear from you mama.
yeah sweetie
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by AntiBMC(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2022
Oyigboupdate
Re: 2 Hookup Girls Mudered In Ebonyi, Eyes And Breast Plucked Out by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
B-b-b-but I thought only afonjas do rituals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Tea Workers Burn Boss To Death / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / Ibrahim(aka: Small Japron) Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.