Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,248 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri (2404 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by OBALOLA55(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2022
beerfraud:
the same way you believed that Buhari is replaced with one imaginary Jubrin. average ibo IQ is below the standard
TINUBU IS A FULANI MAN—- FAROUQ KPEROGI
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Tinubuadvocate: 9:15am On May 04, 2022
You alone should stick to your Atiku and obi.
ClintonEmex:
Omokri has been campaigning for Atiku of recent.
The truth is that Atiku is much better than Tinubu even if he should clinch the ticket over Peter Obi.
I can only vote in this election based on the individual presented because it's about the person and not the party. That's why a certain PDP governor will be doing well and the other PDP governor will be performing woefully even though they're in the same party. If APC should field Tinubu, then they should forget about it. Buhari to Tinubu is like from frying pan to fire. I don't see any upgrade.
If PDP should field Atiku and APC should field Osinbajo, APC is getting my vote cos Osinbajo is better than Atiku.
The best competition based on competence and not popularity remains Obi vs Osinbajo.
But sadly they will most likely field Atiku and Tinubu which we can now manage Atiku.
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2022
Michael004:
Since lagos alone is southwest. Ondo, osun, ekiti, oyo and ogun are not southwest, that is why his peter obi will win in southwest.
mark my word if tinubu comes out as APC candidate and PDP brings Peter obi of Nigeria tinubu will lose massively like never seen before SE,SS vote is sure 4 obi Half of SW will vote for peter obi U see the North we will share the votes because peter obi vice will surely be a northern i saw peter obi video to just a man in sokoto see crowd shouting Obi of Nigeria!!! grin peter popularity is growing like a fire thanks to massive donation and peoples personal approach we will get it right this time
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2022
beerfraud:
This Okoro over rated Pandora Peter Obi

Don't forget 35% of Lagos population are made up of Igbos outside the YORUBA who has like 50% of the population than 15% of other tribes......
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by beerfraud(f): 9:58am On May 04, 2022
Duru009:

Don't forget 35% of Lagos population are made up of Igbos outside the YORUBA who has like 50% of the population than 15% of other tribes......
from Beerfraud bureau of statistics?
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Michael004: 10:07am On May 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
mark my word if tinubu comes out as APC candidate and PDP brings Peter obi of Nigeria tinubu will lose massively like never seen before SE,SS vote is sure 4 obi Half of SW will vote for peter obi U see the North we will share the votes because peter obi vice will surely be a northern i saw peter obi video to just a man in sokoto see crowd shouting Obi of Nigeria!!! grin peter popularity is growing like a fire thanks to massive donation and peoples personal approach we will get it right this time
Ok
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Salubata(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2022
You of all people. Stop the public pretence please sad
nzeobi:

I don't believe in parties rather I believe in ability of candidates, if APC gives their ticket to a capable person like ngige or umahi I will support him but not people like ouk or rochas
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Transcriber: 11:25am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

I will definitely like that.

It's a catalyst to something better cool

We awaits
cheesy
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2022
beerfraud:
from Beerfraud bureau of statistics?

The facts are there for you to see, most properties in VGC, Lekki, Ikoyi and businesses are 75% owned by Igbos in LAGOS...

Take it or leave it !!!
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by nzeobi(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2022
Salubata:
You of all people. Stop the public pretence please sad

Me of which people, have we had any encounter before
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by beerfraud(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2022
Duru009:

The facts are there for you to see, most properties in VGC, Lekki, Ikoyi and businesses are 75% owned by Igbos in LAGOS...

Take it or leave it !!!
so ibo own lagos?
why jimi agbaje not won election since ibo have been voting for him?
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2022
beerfraud:
so ibo own lagos?
why jimi agbaje not won election since ibo have been voting for him?

Sit down there....

A time is coming when an Igbo man will become the Governor of Lagos State...
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by beerfraud(f): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Duru009:

Sit down there....

A time is coming when an Igbo man will become the Governor of Lagos State...
even presidency you will not get in our lives time
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
beerfraud:
even presidency you will not get in our lives time

Lagos ooooo

How many tribes in Lagos have won House Assembly or House representative outside the YORUBAS. .....

#Google is your friend...
Re: The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri by beerfraud(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Both tinubu and obi are wasting their time.Osinbajo is the man.
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was Wike When Ayu Was Senate President And Tinubu's Friend In 1993? / Does Abeokuta In Ogun State Have The Best Roads In Nigeria? / Could This Be The Next Scandal Facing Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.