Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Moment Nigerian Media Personality, Erhun Osariyekemwen Proposed To Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Nigerian Media Personality, Erhun Osariyekemwen Proposed To Boyfriend (330 Views)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Nigerian Media Personality, Erhun Osariyekemwen Proposed To Boyfriend by Oleys: 8:45am On May 04, 2022
Nigerian media personality, Erhun Osariyekemwen is officially engaged to her boyfriend after she boldly proposed to him in a shopping mall.

Mostly, a man is supposed to propose to his woman but sometimes, some women gather all the courage to change the situation even though many will find it to be inappropriate.

Erhun Osariyekemwen has courageously taken a bold step to propose to her man in public and fortunately, she got a big yes as she is set to tie the knot with him anytime soon.

The lady, who is a self acclaimed actress with unique name, Simply Erhun on Instagram, shared a video showing her with a bent knee as she awaited her man to come to her β€” the young man eventually did get to her and thereafter, she proposed to him and he accepted her ring.

She shared the video on her Instagram page with the caption,

YES I did it and I got a big YES!!!

From this day forward, I shall not walk alone. His heart wil be my shelter and his arms will be my home.@westbenzinc

I proposed and He said YES!!!
Road to Mrs!!!”

The boyfriend jokingly walked away to create suspense, then he walked back to the love of his life and said β€œYES” to her proposal.

One of the bystanders shared the adorable video on Twitter and it garnered massive reactions online.

Watch the video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGRFgSNHCZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/05/04/moment-nigerian-media-personality-erhun-osariyekemwen-proposed-to-her-man-in-a-crowded-shopping-mall-got-a-yes-watch/

Re: Moment Nigerian Media Personality, Erhun Osariyekemwen Proposed To Boyfriend by peetay(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2022
Wow that was a bold decision. Ladies please don't copy her. It might have been planned indoors before it got outdoors. Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Media Personality, Erhun Osariyekemwen Proposed To Boyfriend by slawormiir: 9:30am On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Typical of a real niggarrr

The boyfriend must be a real niggar
All these baby girls are supposed to be the one begging us for marriage because we men don't benefit anything from marriage

(1) (Reply)

What Is Yo Gotti Net Worth 2022 / Make $3,000 Dollars+ From This Simple Strategy - Just Copy And Paste Like I Did / Ireti Doyle Recounts How Adesua Etomi Saved Her Daughter From School Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.